Start by marking “Make Me Bad” as Want to Read:
Make Me Bad

Make Me Bad

I was issued a warning: stay away from Ben Rosenberg.

As Clifton Cove’s resident “king”, he thinks he’s entitled to anyone and anything.

The trouble is, I’ve spent my whole life following the rules and playing it safe. I know what it feels like to be the good girl. I’m the police chief’s daughter and a librarian—for adorable children, no less.

An all-nighter with a fictiona
305 pages
Published March 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Bad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Bad

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Make Me Bad is a brand new stand alone romance by R.S. Grey. This author’s books never fail to brighten my world just a little bit. Her characters always bring on all the warm and fuzzies and always make me smile.

Madison Hart is the librarian for the children’s section of the library in Clifton Cove, Texas. Her father is Chief of Police and her brother is on the force. Both are extremely over protective. Madison still lives with her father so she can cook for him and look after him. She is a rul
Warda
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More! I wanted more!!! I feel like this book needed to be a good 50 to 100 pages longer! I feel so deprived right now.
I don't know whether that is my obsession talking or actual reason coming through.
There was room there for growth there which I felt wasn't utilised. I always prefer it when we go into detail of the character's past and how that has impacted them now. It was just touched upon, but I just wanted more.

Keyword of this damn review: MORE!

But goodness, when they got together, my heart
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I’ve been out of high school for over a decade and here I stand, feeling like I’m eighteen again. This whole thing feels wrong. She’s the innocent little librarian and I’m apparently the last man on earth her father wants her to be talking to. I guess everyone has a little rebel inside them.

MAKE ME BAD is a sweet and sexy romantic comedy with characters you are sure to fall in love with. This is a forbidden romance filled with tons of laugh o
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

Let me start by saying that I'm a HUGE R.S Grey fan. I've read a lot of her books and I've loved a lot of her books. They're always smart and witty and charming, and they always win me over. But Make Me Bad was... God, MY MOST FAVORITE BOOK OF HERS TO DATE! It made me feel like I was going to burst with all the dreamy, romantic, sweet, and tender feels it brought to life. I'm giddy as I sit to write this review. I mean...

THE SWOON. THE SWEET. THE SEXY. THE FEELS.

OH, THE FREAKING FEELS.
Dali
Happy Book Birthday!

R.S. Grey’s latest romance is a cute and sweet slow burn that blends a quirky sense of humor with off the charts chemistry.

Madison is an extremely sheltered 25 year old virgin, the police chief’s daughter and a children’s librarian who is tired of her rule abiding, boring life and jumps at the opportunity to change all that when Clifton Cove’s resident bad boy is set to do volunteer work at the library. Madison had been warned about the rich, off-limits, devastatingly gorgeo
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This was THE BEST. I seriously LOVED Make Me Bad. Everything about it was light and fun and just... ughhhh.... DELICIOUS. This book had a decidedly different vibe than the last few RS Grey books I've read and while I loved it just as much, I also appreciated how refreshing it felt. I can't get enough of the love/hate dynamic Grey often crafts around her characters, but Make Me Bad was more of a slow burning friends to lovers type of story and it was EVERYTHING. I can't even tell you how much I l ...more
Ashley
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Reviewed on: Ashes Books & Bobs.

The queen of fast, fun reads is back with her latest book, Make Me Bad, and I'm almost positive book lovers everywhere are going to adore Madison. For me, she was Grey's most relatable heroine yet! Book lover, check! In bed by eight, check! She's clearly so awesome, she could be my clone. This ended up being my first of two books in a row with a librarian as the main character. Yes, please! Not only is Madison a librarian, but R.S. Grey takes every book fantas
《 sofia 》
check out this and other reviews on my blog

you could say ben has had everything handed to him on a silver plate; from living in the rich part of town to attending the best schools, he feels like he’s entitled to anyone and anything.

as for madison, she’s the police chief’s daughter and works at the local library. and she is tired of playing by the rules. at the age of 27, she’s still living at her father’s house and has never been in a relationship, but that’s about to change.

after an incident, b
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Just when I think I couldn’t love RS Grey’s books any more than I already do, she comes out with one like Make Me Bad and proves me completely wrong. Not only is it adorable and charming and cute, but it also checks all of the boxes I love in a romantic comedy: a delectable slow burn, tons of witty banter, a sweet and charismatic hero, and a heroine you can picture being best friends with in real life.

Madison is a 25-year-old children’s librarian who wishes for more excitement in her predictabl
• Lisa •
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book: Make me bad

Author: RS Grey

Chatty romance book thoughts:
If you’ve ever had the chance to read an RS Grey romance, you’ll know that it’s a hard task to not fall under her spell. Over the years I’ve rarely missed a release from this rom com genius and it’s been wonderful to see her author dreams and hard work pay off. This book right here is exactly why I love romance so much, I was able to be sucked into a world of swoon and sweet and there was nowhere else I’d rather be than wrapped up in
Tianna✸loves books✸
Honestly I’m BORED.
Just can’t get into this.
And I’m getting a feeling that I have read all this before.
It’s the same old things. Nothing new.

Maybe it’s just me.

Skimming, Skimming and finally DNFing.
Jayme
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of R.S. Grey's books. I totally adore her heroes and these stories. They have great humor and such warmth, that only she can create for me. At least I did not find another author who does this for me. But... Make Me Bad was not so good for me.

I still gave 4 stars. Why? First of all, because the last part, about one-third, was very good. That was what I liked the most, so eventually I gave 4. It just left me in a very good mood, so why not.

more soon

***
ARC kindly provided for an
Sabah™
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is the cutest thing i've read in a while. Ben and Madison are everything.
Shayna
“𝚂𝚘, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚔𝚜?”
“𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧?”
“𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎...𝚢𝚘𝚞’𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚐—𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜, 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎, 𝚎𝚝𝚌.”
“𝐘𝐨𝐮’𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬.”

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗱 was OH SO GOOD! R.S. Grey absolutely NAILS the rom-com game EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I haven’t read a book I didn’t absolutely devour in one sitting. I haven’t met a character that I didn’t immediately fall head over heels in love with. Everything
Shirley ♡
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
R. S Grey never disappoints!
Kate
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn't think any book by R.S. Grey would top "Anything You Can Do" but this one just might.

If I had to name one weakness of mine when it comes to romance, it would surely have to be one half of a pairing (a guy if it's f/m ship) falling fast and hard for the other one.

This story definitely satisfied this particular craving of mine. Not only was Madison's and Ben's relationship cute as hell, but also Ben was so freaking smitten that it honestly made me giddy as I read.

Which is the best thing e
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How many times can I say the R.S. Grey is the queen of rom-com? Pretty much every review I wrote for her stories...this one had me falling hard for...Madison! I loved it. Cute, heartfelt, love and friendship at its best. A simple love story that held my heart through till the end.

FULL REVIEW ---> Make Me Bad by R.S. Grey
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 08, 2019 rated it liked it
3 😒 ⭐s

When I read the synopsis I was excited to read this story. However when I finished reading, my enthusiasm was gone, and didn’t enjoyed it as much as I wanted.
It didn’t have any sparkles, as if it was colourless...
Michelle
5 Stars!
Another awesome book by RS Grey!! She’s defiantly on my automatically one click list! I just love her books!

I loved this one! Madison was very funny and Ben was super duper hot! I loved that it was a slow burn and I really felt their connection.

Can’t wait for more books from this women:))
Kathy Kugelman
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a nice change from the heavier, more intense books that I have been reading lately. A romance that goes from acquaintances to friends to lovers. There isn’t a vast amount of sex. Just the right amount to fit in with this PG rated romance. A nice HEA wraps it all up.
Bibliophile
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
4 stars

Madison is finally here and looking like an angle.
An angle, I reminded myself, who’s decided to fall.

First of all I really like the book cover theme that r.s grey do for her book. Secondly, I really really like and enjoy her books. This book was short, simple, and sweet. This is a book that will definitely brighten your mood.

Madison hart is a 25 years old librarian. She’s the chief’s daughter, and the sister of a police officer, who lives a more than ordinary life. Even though she’s a ma
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I don't think I have loved an R. S. Grey story like this since The Fortunate Ones. Holy Crap, did I laugh. I laughed so hard I had to hold my stomach. Madison is legit my spirit animal. In particular, her sarcastic inner monologue is what dreams are made of. I loved her and Ben together and just how deliciously funny this story was!! Make Me Bad was pure 5 star romcom gold!!

When Madison Hart decides that for her twenty fifth birthday she just really really wants to be bad, she decides that town
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ahhhhh.

Nothing feels better than cracking open a fresh RS Grey book. I love how she instantly makes her characters feel like friends of mine. It wasn't hard to fall in love with Ben and Maddie. Their meet cute was completely adorable and exciting, but I loved their background story. Think Capulets and Montagues....

I can identify a lot with Maddie. I was definitely the good girl. The rule follower. And I had my very own 'bad boy' that brought me out of my shell. I think that's why I found this s
Books Over Sleep
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: march-2019
Prior to reading Make Me Bad, I had only read a handful of books by R.S. Grey, all which I enjoyed very much. AFTER reading Make Me Bad I want to inhale and devour every single book R.S. Grey has ever created. This book had that kind of everlasting effect one me.

Madison has always lived a safe and sheltered life. Always doing the right thing and overly protected by her brother and father, she’s never felt like she’s experienced life at all. Enter Ben *swoons*, who has the reputation of the bad
Nicole P
Gah! This was just so darn adorable. RS Grey continues to be one of my favourite authors. Her stories are heartfelt and fun. Her characters are adorable, real and perfectly matched. Loved Madison and Ben! Madison was just so darn cute and I loved how she became self-confident and went after what she wanted. Ben. Gah! He is now a member of my Book Boyfriend Club because of how awesome he was. They were downright adorable and cute as Madison navigated how to be a 'bad girl'.

This was a feel good re
Irene
5 stars

Make Me Bad by R.S Grey ticked all the boxes for me.
I loved the storyline, it was entertaining from start to finish. It's well written, well paced and every character added to my overall enjoyment.

Ben and Madison are likable, smart and passionate characters that I easily connected with. They had great banter, they made me laugh and swoon but they also touched my heart watching them fall in love.

I loved everything about Make Me Bad and I highly recommend it.
Another awesome, memorable re
Karly
Mar 02, 2019 rated it liked it
ARC received from author. All opinions are 100% my own.

It’s no secret I love R.S. Grey. I’ve read almost all her books at this point, and there’s no doubt in my mind that I’ll have a smile and a few laughs while reading one of her books.

That said, I admit I’m slightly bias and am being a little generous with my rating. I think 3 stars is a good neutral ground, though and the epilogues (yep, plural!) got me.

How Ben and Madison got together all seemed a little random/rushed to me. Ben helps Madi
Bindi Boo
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun and light and everything romantic *swoon*
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review
”It’s your life, your only life, and you get to choose how you spend it.”

Another ace by RS Grey! MAKE ME BAD brought out her signature comedic style in this all-new friends-to-lovers story.

What I loved about this one is that Ben and Madison’s friendship is new. They meet within the first few chapters and then we get to read their relationship blossom and grow from there. Madison, the sheltered police chiefs daughter, and Ben, older, more experienced Ben. I adored him! He’s the hero you root
sonali
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was really fun and light to read. Not every contemporary needs to have forced drama/angst at the end of book. The hero or heroine don’t need to keep doubting themselves and their relationship with each other. Although I kept waiting for something to go wrong because I’m too used to that pattern and that’s just the kind of person I am, I’m so glad that atleast one author gets it.
Turning Pages At ...: Make Me Bad by R. S. Grey 6 11 Mar 30, 2019 07:28PM
R.S. Grey is the USA Today bestselling author of fourteen novels, including THE FORTUNATE ONES. She loves books, chocolate, reality TV, and cold weather. She lives in Texas with her husband, daughter, and two dogs. Visit her at rsgrey.com.

Instagram: @AuthorRSGrey

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/RSGrey/

Facebook:
“I can be bad all on my own. If this were a movie, a sick beat would drop at this exact moment.” 0 likes
“I’m not really that great at bowling and I worry about errant balls accidentally taking out small children.” 0 likes