Start by marking “The Biker's Baby” as Want to Read:
The Biker's Baby

The Biker's Baby

On the run from the law, the last thing he needed was to fall in love.

Jake

I’m a fugitive from justice.
I need to be on my bike putting miles between me and a crime I didn’t commit.
But when a down-on-her-luck, barely legal beauty gets in my way, I don’t expect her to steal my heart.
She’ll turn my world upside down and charm her way into my life until the only thing I care
ebook
Published February 5th 2019 by Southern Scribe Press

To ask other readers questions about The Biker's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Biker's Baby

Tpagirl
The Biker’s Baby by Normandie Alleman was a stand-alone and the first book I’ve read by the author.

Jake Malone was on the run. He was a fugitive, running from a crime he didn’t commit. I liked the premise of the story but struggled with the the beginning. I kept with it, hoping he would grow on me. Daisy was likable but very gullible and I didn’t think her first interactions with Jake were realistic.

All in all, it was a fast read and the author provided a suspenseful plot which kept me turning t
Kaye
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE INTENSE READ!!!
OMG! Man, talk about fast and furious. A whirlwind of emotions and events that feed from the excitement and nerve racking tension that brings this bad boy roaring to life brilliantly. All twists and turns, ups and downs, along with a few glitches and bumps here and there pull you deeper into this raging storyline and hard hitting plot. Throw in all the drama, intrigue, uncertainty, fear, danger and suspense and you have one intense, page turning bombshell that grabs your atten
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Their meeting of chance turned into so much more. Jake is on the run for a murder he did not commit and when he walked into the bar and spotted Daisy, The connection was instant. Little did they know how their lives were connected in ways they never could have imagined. When everything unfolds Jake will put everything on line to protect Daisy. This book is filled with so much drama with some you don't see coming! I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Cassie
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not exactly what I was expecting, but ended up being much more. I thought this was going to be an MC book from the title, I was pleasantly surprised how the story unfolded. The little twists kept me turning pages. There was a balance of angst, sexy times and sweetness. Ryder was a force to be reckoned with and in the end gets his just rewards.

Stephanie Ditmore
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. OMG! I loved this book. Jake and Daisy were amazing together. Meeting by chance at a point in their lives when they really needed each other. Jakes on the run and Daisy is running toward something. Their story is emotional, suspenseful, twisty and neither one knows just how intertwined their lives really are. So good, sexy, deliciously steamy, chemistry off the charts hot! Highly recommend this book.
Barrie Mac
Feb 07, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a wild read! There was a lot going on and the book kept me interested. Jake is accused of a murder that he did not commit and is on the run. When he meets Daisy, they help each other out not realizing that their issues are connected. This was a good read.

My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read.
Not Watching
Mar 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: amazon-cheats
This book has been published before by Marci Fawn. It's not plagiarism. Cheats like fawn and alleman, chase buy and sell backlist books on a forum called dirty discourse, lying to readers and selling them like new books.Outlaw's Baby
Laila Viking
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A well written bad boy MC story. Nice storyline and plot. Likeable characters who develops nicely through the story.
Nice chemistry and steamy scenes. A mix of drama, danger, missing sister, secrets, lies, twists and turns.
It is written in dual POV which gave the reader more of the thoughts and feelings of the main characters.
A recommendable biker story that is worth the read.
Pat
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! The twists and turns and surprises. Tons of mystery and secrets. Agendas for sure. I just couldn’t put down. A biker who ends up in deep. The lady is trying to find her missing sister. All of those involved have an agenda. Who to trust? A must read.
Pat
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was well worth the read with the well written storyline and strongly written characters which hooked me from the very beginning! The chemistry between Jake and Daisy was off the charts which kept me turning the pages until the very end!
Linda Dossett
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This typical bad boy biker story, had a couple of twists, that were the saving grace of this story. Plenty of steam, I have to admit to being tired of the “dirty girl” reference by the end of the book. The nemesis was the reason this story had any bite and the reason for the fourth star.
Nate
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't get enough of Jake & Daisy. Wow!! This one was intense... So much hot chemistry between these characters. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book.
Jade
Mar 01, 2019
Serah
Apr 12, 2019
April Dees-Black
Héléne
Feb 08, 2019
Normandie Alleman
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
C
Maria
Living My Best Book Life
Kelsey
Feb 01, 2019
A former psychologist, Normandie has always been fascinated by human behavior. She loves writing quirky characters that are all too human. “I’m interested in the kind of relationships people have in real life. So I write about my characters’ messy, unpredictable, and inexplicable journeys to love.”

If there were another 5 hours in the day, Normandie would spend more time needle-pointing and playing