Start by marking “No Perfect Man (Imperfection, #1)” as Want to Read:
No Perfect Man (Imperfection, #1)

No Perfect Man

(Imperfection #1)

Money equals happiness.

Whoever said that is a liar. Don’t get me wrong. I have more money than I need, more women than I can bed, and more people worshipping me than most churches during a revival.

I’m luckier than most. I made my money on my looks. Traded my soul for the almighty dollar. And now? Well, now I have to come up with a new plan.

I don’t like the person I’ve be
Published January 30th 2019 by SHHH Publishing (first published November 16th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about No Perfect Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Perfect Man

Start your review of No Perfect Man (Imperfection, #1)
Aleatha Romig
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: intriguing
D.D. Lorenzo created a beautiful story in Declan and Aria. She did a great job of utilizing both POV's to show the depth of their love. I loved the world she created and the friendships that blossomed.
I must admit, there is a certain character that I dislike immensely!
I look forward to Selective/Memory and more of this amazing love story!
Our Fictional Boyfriends
***ARC was provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review***

5 Stars

I literally picked up and put down this book 3 times this weekend. I could not get past the first few pages but after I read the entire first chapter, I really could not understand why I didn't immediately fall in love with Declan Sinclair. I mean his name alone sounds hot and not to mention he is a hot superstar male model.
As I mentioned before Declan is a super hot model that has everything going for him in the right d
Taryn Lee
~I received an ARC from Book Enthusiast Promotions in exchange for an honest review~

Aria Cole has just lost her father to heart disease and is trying to get herself out of grieving by staying at her Aunt and Uncles' house up in Maryland. She walks the beach every morning. She gains strength from the waves. She gains power from the rising sun. And she gains the mighty fine attention of Declan Sinclair. Oh Declan how can a world famous supermodel have such a huge heart? From the first moment he se
Alicia
Dec 03, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mglb
3 Stars
This is a story about 2 characters, Aria and Declan. Overall, I thought this story was good. Hot model (Declan) needs some peace from his fast paced life. He decides to buy a beach house in a town where he used to vacation as a kid with his mother and brother. It is at this time that he feels as peaceful as he can be, or so he thinks.

Aria also has fond memories of the beach town. Her family has always vacationed there every 4th of July. She escapes to her uncle’s beach house after the dea
Laura Helder
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this one!!

It has everything I love in a book....a romance, a twisted villain and a fantastic storyline that kept me hooked until the very end!!

Aria and Declan are the main characters in this story. I liked how it was told from both of their points of view. It really helped with this story, I always like to know what each character is thinking. There are a few chapters told from a secondary characters POV which was great too. Aria was a strong female lead and I appreciate that th
For the Love of Books
4.5 star review of pure hotness. Declan Sinclair is a hot model that feels its time for him to take a break and settle down what better place then right by the ocean. Declan sees Aria and love at first sight but with life and obstacles in their way they dont know if its true love. Loved this book! I love how this book shows true life love isnt always happily ever after and some people have to face there ups and downs before fully being happy. I cant wait to see what this author has next cause I ...more
Angee Taylor
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews-for-blog
First things first, I was given a free e-copy of this book in conjunction with this tour and asked for an honest review.
As I started reading this book, my thoughts were, come on come on. Then the author hooked me. It’s a love story but she hit personal stuff with me and I found myself routing for Decan and Aria. As I read of the loss in their lives I became attached to the two. I found myself crying for them at times and even laughing out loud at others.

A must read if you can take the time to ge
Coco.V
Nov 12, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/12/2020)! 🎁
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)
Ms. D.D. has got herself a new loyal fan!! This book was soooo freaking intriguing!!! When I read that she was inspired by the brilliant Aleatha Romig... she had me at ALEATHA....lol

This story had a heartbreaking theme of love and loss, and life hurts, while at the same time it exudes this incredible vulnerability, and love with a kick of spicy hotness. Then it throws in some twisted wickedness, and this unique blend is beyond amazing!!

its about a model... a male model... a really really HOT ma
Suleika Santana -All About Books
5 stars. I was going to take away half a star because I felt it was a bit slow at some parts but I really loved the story line and the characters. Plus it made me cry a few times and a story that gives me emotions always deserves a perfect rating, at least from me.
The characters are very likable and well written, they seem so real and believable even though Declan is a male model, a famous one too so you would think he is a little bit of a jerk or something but he is not, he is really perfect i
Jessica Fay
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this arc from the author for an honest review, and let me tell you, I absolutely LOVED it! This book does leave us with a pretty huge cliff hanger and I cannot wait to get my hands on book 2. Romance, mystery, evil thriller.. it falls into so many categories for me!

Declan first sees Aria walking the beach in the early morning. Captivated, he watches her sit on the beach deep in thought. This has become a little ritual for him, every morning, to the point of almost being considered a s
Dani
DNF -25%. I always force myself through a book, but I just could not read anymore than the 111 pages I did. In that first 111 pages almost nothing happened. I also am not a huge fan of the writing style of this book. The language is weak. It is written in multiple POV, which I normally love, but it is written in the third person & I really prefer books told from the first person perspective. I could just not get into this book so unfortunately I would not recommend it.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
I've read plenty of stories of opposites attract but this was unique. I really enjoyed it.

Told from different point of views this is Declan and Arias story. We also have the bad guy called Marisol- she's one mean woman.
This is a really great romantic mystery story.
Be warned there's a big cliffy. I so wanted to throw my kindle type of cliffhanger!!
Steph N
Oct 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read! I spent every summer down the beach as a baby, throughout my childhood up to the present-so many memories-Positive/Negativity is beautifully written with such class and definitely reached the depths of my emotions! Waiting to see what is yet to come in the next book:)
Liz
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars
This book has everything and I am so glad Aleatha Romig rated it 5 stars as well. I really liked the different POV and Marisol - a true manipulative, vindictive, pyscho biatch! Hope Book 2 is not too far away......
Amyh
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was amazing. Such depth of the emotions. The characters sucked me in from go. Twists and turns and uhhh... I cannot wait for book two, to see how things tie up. Awesome read, loved it.
Norma Busch
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Can't wait until it is published. What an exceptional author. ...more
Jackie Webb
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cannot believe where this book stopped. I need to have the rest of the story now. Please hurry
Big Joe  Rossi
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
arghhhh I hate cliff hangers but love love this book
Linda Shanklin
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely one of the best books I've read!! Cannot wait for book #2!!! D.D. Lorenzo is my new favorite author!! ...more
Christine
Great story

Love Declan and Aria. Love the ups and down in the story. Love all the characters. Can't wait to read the next book.
Kelly
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh D.D. how you played with my emotions with Positive Negativity! I love Aria and Declan, Aria especially. As for Marisol.....don't get me started!!! Can slapping your Kindle become a thing??!!

D.D. you added those twists that I didn't see coming and I'm pretty sure you have more up your sleeve with Selective Memory. You are a wonderful writer and how you left me hanging there on the edge at the end was brilliant.

Round two is going to have to wait because it is either my Kindle or Marisol right
☆☆Hannah☆☆
May 15, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a good start to their story. It will hopefully all end well for them in the next book. I like aria and Declan. They work well with each other. I just hope that Marisol gets what she deserves in the end. She is a nasty woman.
books are love
Dec 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book shattered me just shattered me. Ladies stock up on Kleenex for you will surely need it. Ms. Lorenzo will take you on a emotional roller coaster you will thank her for after you recover.

The ending though you will want to smack both Declan and Aria upside the end to try to smack sense into them both and cry for them at the same time. Thank you Ms. Lorenzo for such a emotional ending that leaves us hanging and dying to know what will happen. My hope is that the beeyotch Marisol does not w
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
Well I wasn’t expecting the read I just got and for a whole myriad of reasons.

Firstly the way DD handled the multiple POV’s was very well handled, although sometimes it may have been nice to have had a heading of who we were reading. But having said that for a book that contains as many as this does it wasn’t whiplash reading them at all. Each change rolled in pleasantly and was delivered well.

Now I don’t know about others but I loved what I called ‘The Holiday’ voice-over paragraph at the end o
Books&Dreams
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

Book Worms review left by Melissa a Book Worms Reviewer, thank you Melissa.
We gave this book 3.5 stars.

Synopsis

Gorgeous, worldly, beautiful Declan Sinclar is a supermodel with his rugged good
looks, tattoos and basically good guy is tired of his lifestyle. Where a
beautiful woman could be found on his arm for any event and one in his bed for
the night, he's ready to settle down and have a quiet life on the beach. While
enjoying some solis, he discovers a sad, beautiful woman everyday on th
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
4 Crowns

Book 1 in The Depth of Emotion series.

Aria is in mourning. Losing her father to cancer has found her needed to retreat and recover from the loss of such an influential person in both her personal and professional life. Deciding to head to the Maryland shore and the place that holds the happiest of memories for her is just the tonic she needs. What she doesn't expect to find is love, passion and her soul.

Declan is a top male model at the pinnacle of his career. Having decided that he onl
Moonlight Gleam
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was immediately drawn to the story from the moment D.D. Lorenzo contacted me about the novel, especially to the Positive/Negativity aspect. Story aside, the meaning of the title is very powerful and present within the all of our daily lives.

There are several elements of the novel in which I appreciated as a reader; the most important element being how relatable the characters were. Their emotions are raw, real, and excluded all the fluff you would normally see in contemporary romance novels. T
Perusing Princesses

its about a model... a male model... a really really HOT ma
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
(I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a review).

(This review may contain spoilers).

I did find this book a bit exhausting to read. I think it was harder because the book kept changing between third and first person, shifting between multiple points of view... and also slipping into present tense periodically. If it weren't for that difficulty in reading it, I would have given this book four stars.

I did like Declan and Aria as characters... and I did feel that the chemistry between
« previous 1 3 next »

• SEALed With a Twist (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Shock Force One #3)
  • Stolen Dreams (Fortis Security #2)
  • Secret Redemption (Fortis Security #4)
  • Healing Danger (Fortis Security, #1)
  • Above Protection (Imperfect Heroes, #2)
  • Love Divided (Fortis Security #3)
  • Zin and Celeste: A Fortis Family Christmas (A Fortis Security Novel)
  • Antihero (Imperfect Heroes, #1)
  • Scarred Sunrise (Fortis Security #10)
  • Wounded Hearts (Fortis Security #9)
  • Beneath Broken (Imperfect Heroes, #3)
  • Her Intense Protector (Night Storm #4)
  • Falling for Irish (MacArthur Family, #1)
  • Her Chosen Protector (Night Storm #3)
  • Paradise Ties (Fortis Security #8.5)
  • Arctic Fire (Fortis Security #6)
  • Securing Jane (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #6.5)
  • Breaking Free (Delta Force Strong Book 4)
D.D. Lorenzo is an award-winning author. With stories filled with love and hope, she weaves emotions into the tapestry of her novels. A “Reader’s Choice” gold medal winner, she strives to pull at the heartstrings of her readers while inviting them into the world of her characters.

D.D. lives on the US East Coast, enjoying the seashores of Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, and New Jersey. When she isn’t

Imperfection (5 books)
  • No Perfect Time (Imperfection, #2)
  • No Perfect Couple (Imperfection, #3)
  • No Perfect Secret (Imperfection, #4)
  • No Perfect Bitch (Imperfection, #5)