Start by marking “Reveal Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #9)” as Want to Read:
Reveal Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #9)

Reveal Me, Sir

(Doms of Decadence #9)

All she wanted was a quiet life…
Ria is a magnet for trouble. She’s on the run, living a secret life. She’s being blackmailed by an asshole.
And she’s pretty certain the newest Dom at Club Indulgence is a thief, a private investigator or a cop.
She’s not sure which is worse. And that is exactly why she should stay away from him. Too bad he’s an irresistible blend of geeky
Kindle Edition
Published April 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Reveal Me, Sir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reveal Me, Sir

Eve (Between The Bookends)
description I like this series, but her heroines can be hit or miss with me. Ria was a HUGE miss for a good portion of this book. I just can't stand over the top bitchy, loud mouth, disrespectful heroines, and this one was BAD. I loathed her for the first 50-60% of the book. Once Connor started to "DOM" her, she got mildly better, but man someone needed to tell her to shut the hell up, mind her own business, and learn some frigging respect. (lol)

description

Connor, on the other hand, was quite a likable hero, and I re
Lauren (The Novel Lush)
The MC was a brat sub, and after a while she just came off as annoying. It wasn't the attitude, I like pissy attitudinal characters, but it was the way it was written. She reminds me of the Ariel from that contemporary Little Mermaid retelling where Ariel was a stripper. She didn't sound angry and misunderstood, she sounded like an angry parody.

Other complaint is the way literally everything tied up so neatly at the end with these wild coincidences that were a bit much even for book land.
Jessica
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reveal Me, Sir is the ninth book in the Doms of Decadence series, but could be read as a stand alone. Ria has been on the run and hiding a secret, so she knows to trust her gut. The newest Club Dom is setting off all sorts of red lights for Ria, but Connor can’t seem to leave her alone. As he starts to unlock her hidden submissive tendencies, they are trying to draw out a blackmailer, but when Ria is in danger, can Connor keep her safe? What happens when her secret comes out, too?

Wow, I loved re
Serena Worker
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ria finds it strange that the new guy, Conner, was made a club Dom straight away, something was off.
Seeing how Ria responded to his kiss melting into him, she knows she’s a sub and it’s not a one-sided attraction, but he knows she’s worried about something not comfortable with letting men get close to her. Ria who was the opposite of everything he was looking for had his attention.
When Conner discovers her bruised wrists he’s not happy she denies it and still if firm she’s a sub, when he orders
Donna Louise
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Donna L
5.0 out of 5 starsFinding Peace
April 24, 2019
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I love all of the Club Decaddence books and Reveal Me,Sir was no exception.
Laylah Roberts has written a story that shows how vulnerable and emotional
it was for Ria to yield to her natural instincts and find peace submitting to
Connor.Ria was very protective of Sophie, to the point of putting herself in
danger.I loved Ria's fighting spirit when it came to Sophie and their friendship.
My favourite parts of thi
HEATHER
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Their relationship was fraught with unspoken hurt, but caring and protective at the same time.
by sewsummore

Ria was on the run from the Mafia, with a new identity she thought she was safe working as a waitress in a Dom Club. She had protected herself with a bad attitude and a vicious mouth that kept men away from her, intent on forging a new life for herself and her friend. When her friend is manhandled by a patron she steps into help and finds her in the hands one one of the Doms. Connor was int
Ellen Shannon
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic story. I didn't want it to end. I love this series and reading anything by this author.

Ria is working as a waitress at BDSM bar and she is an interesting one. She is blunt and abrasive but people keep coming back to her. Connor has a job to do and always sits in her section. They are circling each other and one evening their worlds finally run into each other. Connor is a Dom and recognize her as a submissive. She claims that she is not and she is known as a mother hen. Aft
Marcella
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an intriguing book from the beginning. We are introduced to Ria and her friend Sophie who are waitresses at a BDSM club, but seem to be the only employees who don't "play" at the club. And both of them are keeping secrets about themselves, but Ria is focused on in this story. We are also introduced to Connor, who seems to be quite interested in Ria, but is cautious about approaching her. And he has his own secrets, but it is Ria whom the reader is most curious about, and Ms. Roberts kee ...more
Candy Edwards
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. Ria works at Club Indulgence, a BSDM club. She has been running away from her past and carrying pain with her for awhile now. She has self-esteem issues and a no-nonsence attitude. Conner is the newest Dom at the club. Ria's instincts tell her she should stay away from him but there is something about him that attracts her. However, what Ria doesn't realize is that Conner is really at the club as an undercover operative. He is looking to do his job and leave. But Ria with ...more
Tina
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ria is on the run after overhearing one of her mob boss brother’s goons say he had to get rid of her. She ends up working as a waitress at a BDSM Club. She has a snarky attitude, but will protect her friends from anything. Every night the new Dom Conner sits in her section. She tries to ignore her attraction to him, she can’t let anyone find out who she really is. Connor is working undercover at the Club trying to catch the thief who is stealing money from the club. He shouldn’t find Ria’s attit ...more
Robyn
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ria and her friend Sophie are waitressing at at BDSM club although they aren't involved in the BDSM side of the business. Ria is very suspicious about a new club Dom who seems to spend a lot of time watching her. Ria has secrets in her past that she doesn't want people uncovering. Then Sophie's ex tracks her down and both Sophie and Ria are hurt when Ria tries to rescue Sophie. This pushes Connor into wanting to take care of Ria. But she has no filter on what she says so he is dealing with a ver ...more
Anne Baker
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Brat With Attitude

Everything in this great book that a reader of this genre needs. Intrigue, big bad Dom’s, romance, secrets, lies, betrayal and blackmail with a whole gamut of salacious steamy heat. In fact the perfect read once again from Laylah Roberts and one that I can highly recommend. I adored the feisty vulnerable Ria with no filter to her mouth, she was hilarious 😂. Will Ria sign a contract with a Use By Date with Connor? What is her dark secret and who is she protecting? The old f
Jen
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was happy to finally read Connor's story, after seeing glimpses of him in previous volumes of the series. There is definitely a lot more to him than meets the eye. Ria doesn't seem like the type of character to attract fans, and yet she does so a lot in the book. The relationship that developed so quickly between these two was delightful to watch. Well, until Connor acted like a jerk and basically threw it away, that is. There were numerous twists and turns in this volume that really kept you ...more
Luna Wompy
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reveal Me, Sir is the ninth book in Laylah Roberts seriously sexy series, the Doms of Decadence. Ria, a submissive member of Club Indulgence, is being blackmailed and on the run for a while. When a new Dom shows up at the club, Ria trusts her gut, which tells her he is a cop or private investigator. Connors feels very protective over the loud sub. While he's undercover at Club Indulgence to discover who has been stealing g money, he finds himself infatuated with Ria...

While this is the ninth ins
Robin
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really appreciate and enjoy reading a erotic romance story that is truly well written. One that captures the essence of what SSC BDSM is all about.
I love a hero or in this case multiple heroes. I like the camaraderie between the Doms. The humor wit and sass and a very personal touch to the story as well.
I really can't say enough good things about "Reveal Me, Sir." I will definitely be reading more from Layla Roberts.
Happy Reading:)

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volun
Darcy
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good series with steamy relationships and suspense. In Reveal Me, Sir, Connor is a bad boy Dom/geek and Ria is a sub trying to hard to be strong. I loved their relationship and Connor trying to make Ria see herself better. Both have issues leftover from previous ex's and it threatens to destroy what they have. There is also the suspense after Ria witnesses a murder. Another enjoyable read with the characters from Club Indulgence.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntari
Rhonda
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written fun steamy BDSM romance

Reveal Me Sir is the 9th book in Laylah Roberts’ Doms of Decadence series. The story works well as a stand alone but it was so good it makes me want to go back and read the other books again.
There are a number of twists and turns that keep the plot moving and the chemistry between Ria and Connor was amazing. I loved how Ria’s attitude played against Connor’s calm. The secondary characters of Sophie and Ajax have a strong presence in the story and I hope they
Ashleigh
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not sure that I even know where to begin writing a review for this because it is truly an awesome experience.

The author did such a great job developing the characters, that I feel like I really know them, and not just the major two characters, but the minor ones too.

I loved everything about it - the characters, the plot, the emotion, the writing, and the ability that the author had to tell me a story that had me wanting this book to go on and on.

I received a copy of this book and am volu
Jill
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book. It has several plots in the book but Connor and Ria are the main ones for this book. It is well written and keeps your attention. Both Sophie and Ria are running from their past, one is from an abusive ex boyfriend and the other is on a possible hit list. Ria, who has a caustic mouth, is very protective of her new friend Sophie and tries to save her when her abusive ex finds her and in the process both are injured. There is a lot of action in this book, both sexual and nonsexual, ...more
Sharon
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is the first I have read by this author and I loved it. The author has wonderful descriptive writing that instantly drew me in to her world and kept me there. There are interesting characters at the BDSM club and there is a mystery to solve, all this bundled together made for an interesting and delightful story.
Theresa Doherty
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Connor had been called in to find the thief in a friends BDSM club and bar, what he finds is a woman who sets up on high alert, Ria didn't flirt didn't bat her eyelashes, she was sarcastic and rude and the guys lapped her up, so why did he want her. This sets the heart racing these guys protect their women they also discipline in such inventive ways, fantastic.

Penny Ellgass
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ria is working at a BDSM club as a waitress, under a different name to hide from Freddy.
Conner is a Dom at the club, ubder a different name to find a theif.
This is their story of sceens, dishonesty, saving others and themselves.
I loved Ria's smart mouth, fierce loyalties.
Conor plays by the rules but he is loyal and protective.

Maureen
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have read Laylahs books before you have will know that each couple have their uniqueness. Conner and Ria have theirs as well, funny in parts which i might add at 11pm at night had me stiffling my laughter in order not to wake hubby. I found the story quiet riverting it had me engaged from start to finish . I also could see potential for more characters... exciting. All and all i totally loved this book it is a very good read. I have totally given this a 5+ star rating
Deb
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written, I found myself unable to put this book down until the very last page was written. Their connection was immediate and I could feel her wariness at his insistence that she is something she feels she isn't. The author built believable tension and drama and the storyline played out beautifully. The scenes between them were also believable and had a hugh impact on the story as these scenes added additional drama and tension creating an incredibly hot vibe. Great storytelling.
Katherine
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Neither one is what they seem. Both are using an identity that is not there own. This book will grip you from the beginning. Tons of passion and amazing chemistry between Connor and Ria. Neither is what the other wants, but they maybe it's just what they need.

poppy
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read and loved this entire series and this book did not disappoint. With lots of steam and plenty of twists and turns, I was sucked right into Ria and Connor's story and just did not want to put it down. If you have read and enjoyed this series you won't want to miss this one it was a fantastic read and I would recommend it.
Elizabeth
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a great book with several storylines to keep it interesting. Ria is such a sweetheart and Connor is the ultimate Dom. There were times when I laughed out loud when Hunter and Roarke were interacting. I hope Ajax and Sophia get their own book they make such a great couple. A book with passion, humour, mystery, action and love, what more could a reader want.
Margaret Corcoran
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved Ria, she is wonderful, strong and feisty. She is also very self relient. Connor is sweet and protective and has a lot to learn. I love how these stories are crafted, with very rounded characters and hot and sexy scenes. I have read most of this series and I highly recommend it. A very enjoyable and interesting story.
Melanie
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author but can't wait to read more. I'm hooked. Ria and Connor are absolutely perfect together. Hunter is a hoot!!!!!!! Definitely need to read his story. I loved the storyline and loved Ajax. Hope he has story coming up. This is a definite must read

Sharon Rigall Martinez
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love Decadence series

I absolutely love this authors Club Decadence series. My one complaint was the editing in this book, there were several places where a word was used twice in succession or completely missing. So, are there more in the series or is this the end of the road? I think we at least need to know about Sophia.
Laylah loves reading, but she particularly loves a good romance with some seriously alpha men. Protective, possessive men with large hearts. Writing has become her passion and she hopes her readers enjoy her stories as much as she does writing them.

Doms of Decadence (9 books)
  • Just For You, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #1)
  • Forever Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #2)
  • For The Love Of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #3)
  • Sinfully Yours, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #4)
  • Make Me, Sir (Doms of Decadence, #5)
  • A Taste of Sir (Doms of Decadence, #6)
  • To Save Sir (Doms of Decadence, #7)
  • Sir's Redemption (Doms of Decadence, #8)