Start by marking “Vicious Looks (Vicious City #1)” as Want to Read:
Vicious Looks (Vicious City #1)

Vicious Looks

(Vicious City #1)

Kitty's crossed the wrong people, and now her life is is in danger.
I have the power to save her. But I'm no hero.

She'll pay her dues.
Obey my rules.
Kitty's going to work for me.

If she's a good Kitty, she'll be well compensated.
If she's a bad Kitty, my bed awaits.

This city rewards the strong, punishes the weak, and destroys the innocent.
So do I.

Vicious Lies is
Published January 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Vicious Looks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vicious Looks

Start your review of Vicious Looks (Vicious City #1)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Very original. I liked it.

I read the prequel, Vicious Tease also, which I got from Loki Renards website. That was a nice starter as well. This story has Kitty, a courier for some of NYC’s criminals getting kidnapped by one of the worst of them, a guy named Vicious. He is far out of the league of clients that she usually takes on. But he has been following her courier career since she began and wants her to work for him.

He is attracted to her and knows that some bad people are out to kill her.
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Vicious Looks has all the makings of what I'm sure will be a deliciously dark tale. An almost sadistic and irresistibly sexy anti-hero. A slightly naive girl who thinks she knows the rules of the game but quickly finds herself in over her head. Some killing and mayhem. You know, just a regular day in the neighborhood. Loki Renard is a new-to-me author and this brief glimpse of her writing has let me know that she won't be new to me for long. Leading me down a twisted plot, I have to stay tuned ...more
Danielle S.
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
Reading the blurb had me intrigued, the teaser was even better. So having to say I was disappointed by the main attraction, so to speak, makes me a tad sad. I had such high hopes for this story. But, I just couldn’t get into it. The domination was borderline criminal, I couldn’t even enjoy it a little bit. Completely overshadowed the plot.

Total let down. Sorry y’all :/
Anahita
4.5 Stars
EpicRomanceReviews
.•) .•')
(.• (.•`
~~ 4 VICILICIOUS STARS! ~~

“This is not the man to be taken by. His reputation is legend, and his methods are as brutal as they are original. I know him by one name: Vicious.”

Holy Moly! VICIOUS LOOKS, the first riveting installment in Loki Renard’s SINFULLY DELICIOUS new dark romance series, held me hostage from page one !

THE PREMISE:
In the PREQUEL we learn that for weeks a dark and sinister criminal named Vicious has been stalking a beautiful, innocent looking young woman
TP
Feb 13, 2019 rated it did not like it
The author can definitely write. The blurb and the beginning was very intriguing and interesting.
I was riding the wave of high hopes, excitement and thrill by every page turn.

Then the dynamic between the main characters got weirder and weirder.
First he kidnaps her and tries to force her to work for him. And he has his wicked and kinky ways to do it.
Which was all very exciting and refreshing to read. I had real fun with their banter.
But the more she acted like a normal captive would do, try to
Missy Brown
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Definite must read!!
I would recommend reading Vicious Tease before Vicious Looks. You get a short quick tease into the story, but it hooked me. Vicious is the handsome, strong and always in control. He is a mystery that hooks you, wanting to know who is he really. I think Kitty brings out the best in him, and she is innocent in some ways that together they make a good pair. Even if neither one of them wants it. I also enjoyed the nuaghtinesss of this short story. The push and pull of these two
One Book At A Time
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Vicious Looks by Loki Renard is actually the first book I read from this author. Unfortunately it fell flat for me. The master/submissive trope is not one I like. Even though this book is well written, the story is repetitive, somewhat boring, and honestly there’s not much plot. This book is part of series and it does in a cliffhanger.

**ARC provided for an honest review**
Lisa Roberts
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't turn the pages fast enough, Vicious is his own man that you never ever want to cross and he is exhilarating in every single way and he has claimed the sassy determined Kitty for his own and oh boy you never know what hes going to do next and that right there had me hooked trying to figure him out but its a loss cause he comes up with a surprise at every turn and his unique punishments. I really loved these characters and where its going not that I have any clue where its going its ...more
Courtney
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really Really Really ENJOYED THIS BOOK!
It took me 3 days to read it, because I had to tend to the real world for a bit XD

I would encourage you to read Loki’s Books.
This was very well written, and well paced for me.
Book Rating: 4
Heat Level: 4/5
Intimate/Smexy scenes? A few, not much but I LOVED IT! Again Book 1(!) LOL
Drama Level: 3/5
Dark Level: 3.5/5

I think some people might jump to conclusions at the end that this is a Insta-Romance, because V has falling for her fairly fast, but we gotta
Soscha
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Vicious Looks” is the first installment in Loki’s new “Vicious City” series. I’m not used to cliffhangers with this author, and while “Vicious Looks” doesn’t quite meet the definition of a cliffhanger given the amount of information merely hinted in the text I would hardly consider this initial volume a complete read.

Questions yet to be answered: Who is Vicious, exactly, and what is his deeper draw to the character of Kitty?

What is the broader structure of “The City” being laid out here, with
Susan Cox
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Brit vs the Courier
Check out the prequel ”Vicious Tease” and it is definitely is a tease. I love this quick look into the story!
Vicious is the king of his world strong, handsome and always in control. She is the best in her world. Kitty loves her job the way it is. The job requires loyalty, strength and the ability to disappear in plain sight and she is good at all of it. Unfortunately, her job may be the thing that gets her killed. Vicious wants the best. I loved the dynamics between these
Sam
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
VICIOUS LOOKS is a fast paced, highly addictive story! There is a lot of mystery surrounding why Kitty is kidnapped by Vicious, and although we get a few revelations, not everything has been revealed in this instalment. I liked the palpable chemistry between Vicious and Kitty, and his spankings even had me squirming in my seat! The ending definitely left me hanging and wanting more answers!
SansaReads
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
There was so much potential for this and I felt like it fell flat for me.
Battleaxe Betty
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

Well it's a good start, nothing much really happens yet. I guess - hopefully - book two will be more exciting.
Vicious is hot, sexy and alpha with a sweet cherry on top! And Slick, his friend, dayum! I hope we see more of him too or he gets his own book!
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Vicious City Series by Loki Renard. Kitty is a black market courier who works for dangerous people but she’s discreet and very good at her job. One day she gets abducted in broad daylight by Vicious who offers her a job making double what she used to. I really liked Vicious but Kitty was annoying although she did get better by the end.
I loved the reference to Step Brothers when she said “there’s more room for activities” and The Office when she said “So you’re
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vicious is a different breed of man. When we start to read this book we have very little information on him but God is he hot and alpha. He is in charge of every part of his life and now he wants to add Kitty to the mix.

Kitty is not an innocent person but she is not bad either. I really enjoy her character and how she stands up for herself even when she is in danger.

The future of this story should be highly entertaining.
Snarky Swede
Aug 05, 2019 rated it liked it
For a chapter or so, I thought I would enjoy this read. But, note to self, I really should start reading the book classifications before I dive in. Dark is just not for me apparently.

Anyway. This is actually some great writing. The setting in the criminal sphere of NY – though naturally glamorised – is quite absorbing. Kitty is being forced to work as a Courier for the dark, brooding Vicious, but she is also repeatedly sexually abused as punishment for bad behaviour. I think I’d really like this
Sierra Clothier
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started reading this book, and couldn't stop. It was completely engaging from page one. But let's get the obvious part out of the way. There are many who will try to compare this Vicious to the magnetic Baron "Vicious" Spencer of the epic book Vicious by L. J.Shen. That book is legendary, as well as its ' star. But the star of Vicious Looks by Loki Renard is NOTHING like Spencer. No comparison is warranted, and you will be just as bewitched as I was with his presences as it leaps from each ...more
Jessica's Review
Cliffhanger. Lots of unanswered questions. But very very hot chemistry. Very. And dark. Innovative. Kind of all over the place. But worth it.

This is my first read of this author.. and I'd rate the book lower, because the storyline feels like it's a bit of a flimsy cohesion to me, BUT scenes of it are very well written. Let's call them capsules of brilliance.

The whip scene, for example. Holy smokes.

There's a great passage about identity that I loved, about the heroine "Kitty" knowing how to hide
B. Koe
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Tremendous Book 1 for the VICIOUS CITY SERIES, an outstanding MUST-BUY, page turner by Loki Renard!
Looking over that cliff at the end the teaser/ prequel short-story, “VICIOUS TEASE,” had this reader both hot and bothered about Kitty’s future from the very first paragraph! Thank goodness the first book of the VICIOUS CITY SERIES went live so I could read about the consequences of that unnerving event! While I could type a repeat of what I stated for the prequel for this first book, I won’t –
Rhonda Hicks
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kitty is a courier. Discreet, talented, highly paid, illegal courier. She'd very careful, never uses the same name, route, or mode of transportation more than once before changing them. Not that it did her any good since she was kidnapped.
Vicious is on the FBI most wanted. That's his street moniker, not his name. Known to be a ruthless killer, he's feared by most everyone, although, Kitty's best friend thinks he's sexy and would love to have him for a client. He's been watching her. Knows her
Jessica
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vicious Looks is the first book in the Vicious City series and be prepared! While the ending isn’t a cliffhanger, per say, this dark romance is definitely not finished. Vicious has been watching Kitty for a long time, but now it’s finally time to take what’s his. Kitty has no idea the type of trouble she has found herself in, but refuses to submit to Vicious, and fights him at every possible turn. When there’s no trust, how can Vicious and Kitty survive together in their dark, criminal world?

Ohh
Joyffree
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vicious and Kitty sitting in a tree

I'm torn - I need book two so I can figure out how I feel
I really like Kitty's spunk and the fact she didn't back down despite Vicious' cruel hand. She wants out, she is ready to start her life to live her dreams.
Vicious left me with all kinds of questions. It seems he has a lot more reasons than he is sharing for wanting Kitty close. We know he is a big wig but there is something else hidden that has yet to be revealed.
When Vicious sets his eyes on Kitty
Jan
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kitty and Blaze are in a dangerous line of business. They are Black Market Couriers. They never go by their real name, always an alias. But Kitty doesn’t realize that she is being watched and a target. “Vicious” wants to acquire her and teach her. She has the strength and wits but she needs a bit of discipline to get her to where he wants her to be.

This is really an interesting story. There are players in the shadows and interesting twists. For one, we have Slick. He works with Vicious. These
Kristen Lindtvedt
Jul 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Almost Captivating but Unsettling...

Loki Renard has an imagination unlike most others I've read. Her attention to detail almost unmatched. Her character development superb. And normally I'm enthralled...except here. Here I am uneasy and inwardly cringing. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something about this story niggling at my mind, and not in a good way.

The unfolding of Kitty's plight and Vicious' true involvement in it all has me thoroughly on edge, mentally screaming at Kitty
Kaye Robinson
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG OMG....I want more Vicious

Vicious is a highly enigmatic, mysterious, dark, smouldering legendary business man amongst the criminal element, but I’m sure that is not all that he is. And he has his eye on a beautiful young courier who seems to have landed in big trouble.
Kitty is a courier, one that needs to hide easily in the background of a big city to the criminal but she is losing interest in it and has been thinking of going legit, go back to college...but that’s all about to change,
Elcene Tichelaar
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously Viscous!

I'm chomping at the last bit of my patience, while writing this critique. I have no criticisms to give, only praises!
Ms. Renard, Loki, if I may be so bold?
I am in awe of your imagination. I am in awe of your abilities, to transpose into words, your mind's juicy bits of titillating prose.
We, who have had the opportunity and good fortune to be able to read/listen to your most
elegantly eloquent and evocative word-scape.
Your thoughts, emotions, heart and Soul flow from your
Badh
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is going to be a heckuva series from Loki Renard. There is so much interesting happening here, and I can't wait to see what's going to go on.

Vicious is such a conundrum. I can't get a good read on him? Is he a good guy, a bad guy, a completely immoral guy or what? I have no clue and I totally love not knowing at all. It means that I can't predict or even guess at what's going to happen, so that's just totally awesome.

I like Kitty. I think she may have some blind spots and may be a little
Mom2three
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The danger level in this one is intoxicating. I found myself devouring the pages, and then panicking when I realized I was reaching the end much too quickly. The fast-paced action sucks you in, and the dark passion that is just below the surface will suck you under. The complex nature of the characters had me constantly trying to guess what was going on in their head, and the glimpses at the secrets they are hiding only captivate me more. Vicious...He is just what his moniker implies. And Kitty, ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Vicious Looks by Loki Renard 3 12 Feb 07, 2019 04:41PM

• Ruthless
  • The Gift: Bratva Vows One
  • Claudio: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 2)
  • The Bratva's Baby (Wicked Doms #1)
  • His as Payment (Mafia Masters, #1)
  • Diego: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 1)
  • Bared: A Dark Romance
  • Delivered (The Devil's Duet, #2)
  • Caged: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • The Hit: Bratva Vows Book Two
  • Depraved   (The Devil's Duet, #1)
  • The Bratva's Bride (Wicked Doms #2)
  • She's Mine
  • Heartless Prince (Dark Dynasty #1)
  • Vicious King (Dark Dynasty #2)
  • Enzo (Marino Crime Family)
  • Consumed
  • Opposition (NYC Doms #6)
Amazon Top 100, USA Today bestselling, and #1 bestselling author in multiple Amazon categories, Loki Renard writes sizzling hot, occasionally dark and twisted stories of dominance, submission and discipline.

Vicious City (4 books)
  • Vicious Lies (Vicious City #2)
  • Vicious Loves (Vicious City #3)
  • Vicious Revenge (Vicious City, #4)