Start by marking “The Hemlock Girl” as Want to Read:
The Hemlock Girl

The Hemlock Girl

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Junior year was supposed to be calm. I was going to lay low and stay out of the limelight, exactly where I liked to be. My plans were right on track. I was getting straight A’s, helping with the school play, and getting home way before curfew. Well, I was … until I met Jasper.

I swear the earth stopped spinning that first time we made eye contact. His sky blues paralyzed
Published January 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Hemlock Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hemlock Girl

really liked it 4.00  ·

Jolie
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t expecting to like The Hemlock Girl as much as I did. To be honest, I thought that there was going to be no plot and the drama was going to be flying everywhere. I was right on the drama part. As for the plot, I was surprised. There was depth to the plot.

The plot of The Hemlock Girl is about Karissa and Jasper. Karissa is a junior in high school. Her plans for her junior year was to stay under the radar and keep doing what she was doing. Then she meets Jaspar and gets to know him. Fallin
Blaine Langworthy
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book

Omg i loved this book. I was getting nervous thinkkng jasper was going to kill himself. This book definitely needs to be made into a movie. I think one of the sprouse brothers should play jasper and the girl from the death day movies should play Karissa. Just my opinion
Jennifer Richey
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rissa meets jasper he’s younger than her so it stops her from pursuing anything but soon her feelings change but some circumstances happen and they disappear out of each other lives but do soulmates find each other again.

Kimberly
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good teen and young adult romance read. The story has a good story line, and the story is a well written read. The story is an easy fast pace read. The characters are good. The story is a good love story read.

Cheyenne Burner
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. Truly shows the emotions of falling for someone when there are different morals. Shows the value of love, family, friends and mental Health. I recommend to everyone. A must read.
Kate
rated it did not like it
Mar 10, 2019
Brooklyn
Mar 09, 2019
Carolanne Copsetta
Jun 05, 2019
C.L. Heckman
Feb 03, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Patti Odom
Jun 15, 2019
Mimi
marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2019
C. L. Heckman has been a published author for over five years. Her first book, Charlie’s Secret: Inspired by a true story, follows a young girl through her abusive childhood. Through the past half of a decade, Heckman has continued writing and The Hemlock Girl is her seventh self-published book.
In her spare time, Heckman takes care of her two young daughters on their family farm where they care f