Start by marking “Salvaging Truth (Hunters & Seekers Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Salvaging Truth (Hunters & Seekers Book 1)

Salvaging Truth (Hunters & Seekers Book 1)

The world could be transformed if Riley can only stay alive long enough.

Most parents leave you a house, a car, or money when they die. Riley's mom left her a treasure hunt with a mysterious payoff. Now everyone seems to want a piece of Riley and her inheritance: the university, the military, mega corporations, and Russian spies.
Riley needs help to solve her mother's mur
Published January 31st 2019 by Joanne Jaytanie

To ask other readers questions about Salvaging Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Salvaging Truth

"Avonna
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

SALVAGING TRUTH (Hunters & Seekers Book 1) by Joanne Jaytanie is the exciting start of a new romantic suspense series. The books revolve around a salvage and investigation company called Hunters & Seekers run by three ex-SEAL friends.

Dagger Eastin, Kaleb LaSalle and Stone Garrison are partners and friends who run Hunters & Seekers. As ex-SEALs, they all have a love of the sea and have found the perfect way to carry on
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riley has so much going on trying to find what her mother left her with the treasure map and now that so many are after it to she needs help and Dagger is the one to help and keep her safe .
I love the twists and turns , we have the military, spies, corporations everyone wants what Riley is supposed to get.
This is an awesome way to start a series
Patricia
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Welcome to Hunters & Seekers a salvage company run by three hot men . Kaleb , Dagger and Stone . When Riley comes to ask for help in finding out what happened to her mother's ship . What starts off as a simple salvage ends up a no holds barred scavenger hunt and keeping Riley alive until they find out what the heck is going on, this is one inheritance that is wanted by the military , mega corporations and the Russians .
I truly enjoyed this story and the characters are very well written ,
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Suspense Mystery Action Drama

Joanne Jaytanie certainly knows how to pack a punch when she writes a book. Not leaving anything out, this book is jam packed full of suspense, mystery, action, drama and of course some romance. This book was so intriguing that i was unable to put it down. twists and turns, secrets and lies make it all very difficult to track down the truth.

Riley Rawlings, marine biologist, is on a hunt to find out what happened to her mother, who she believes was murdered. she enlis
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
I've previously read a romantic suspense by Joanne Jaytanie and really enjoyed reading it. So it came as no surprise that I just absolutely fell in love with this story.

In order to solve the mystery behind her mother's death, Riley must go on a scavenger hunt to discover all the clues left behind and the reasons behind her mother's death. But this scavenger hunt isn't without it's own dangers to Riley and Dagger. There's someone behind the attempts to scare Riley and their determined to obtain
Petula
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dr Riley Rawlings is a marine biologist , just like her mother. They are both highly respected in the field. A missed call in the middle of the night sends Riley into a full scale panic. She simply cannot sit back and wait for the authorities to tell her what's happening. She will need all her courage , intelligence and a lot of help to find the answers she needs.
Dagger Eastin is one of three ex-SEALs that own a sea-salvage and investigation company. They put all the training they gained in the
Denise Van plew
It had been a minute since I had read something from this author but it was worth the wait. The finesse of the writing right away whisks you away into this one. The intrigue that surrounds Riley will right off pull your thinker on the curiosity combined thanks to the shroud that will surround this one. Not discounting Dagger's place in this with him also being a picture that makes a drool escape and being a retired Seal is a plus too. This will be a big picture on trust because fear can be a lia ...more
Jacklynn Sizemore
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Wow what an book. I so love Riley she is so smart and doesn't back down for anything and well do anything for the ones she loves. Then there is the oh so yummy Dagger who one of the owners of Hunters & Seekers and he is always get hurt but that does not stop him form keeping the oh so sassy Riley safe. Now to know more about this book grab your copy today a so so so must read!!!!!
Staci
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a shocking wake up call!

Suspenseful and dramatic from beginning to end. Sifting through and finding truth seems nearly impossible. Very believable scenario with greed of corporate agenda's in our modern world.
Grace Augustine
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This, by far, is Ms. Jaytanie's best work to date. It reads like an episode of NCIS or your favorite crime show. She weaves magic through her characters into a story that unfolds and draws you in to the very middle of the crises. You walk beside Dagger and Riley as they seek to solve a mystery of clues left by her mother that hinge on the success of her scientific research. If you are into crime, mystery, suspense and a wee bit of romance, this book is for you. I highly recommend it.
Sahnya Mcwaters
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Marvelous book just wonderful read

This book has everything to make you stay involved and captivated while reading. The suspense, the thrills, the excitement and curiosity, the love on multiple levels is amazing. Such a well written piece of work I am anxious to read the next book and see what adventure awaits and where the characters lives lead them. Riley and Dagger , Claudia and Henry and the happily ever after awaiting Hunters and Seekers as well with the fourth member can't wait for more.
Lynn Hill
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such an exciting and fast paced book! I could not put it down, literally. It is so full os secrets and lies that it’s hard to find the truth! Awesome read, thanks Joanne!
Within The Pages Book Blog
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sunken Ship
Riley is awaken in the middle of the night with a phone call from her mom, she misses the call and is totally devastated when she realizes it is the last time she will ever hear her mother’s voice.
Riley’s mom Claudia is a the lead scientist on the Sheridan vessel in the sea. The ship has been sunken and there are no survivors. The only thing Riley has left is the broken voice message she last received, before her mother vanishes. Riley has made every attempt possible to reach her mom’
Ashley Jasper
After reading the blurb I was feeling excited to read my first book by Joanne Jaytanie. The premises was wonderfully original and add in the military aspect of the Hero and I couldn't wait to dive in (pun quasi intended). I found Salvaging Truth different from other romantic suspense novels and not in a bad way.

I liked Riley. She was strong and smart and savvy. Even in the midst of the mystery and all the danger she found herself in, she wasn't immune to the charm of Dagger. Ohhhhh Dagger. A goo
Jamie Wilson
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Barbara
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book by Ms. Jaytanie and I simply fell in love with her writing style. Her flare for suspenseful dramatics combined very believable characters, grabbed me from the start.

We have 3 sexy alpha ex-Navy-Seals, Dagger, Kaleb and Stone, who have opened their own salvage hunters/PI company. They are contacted by the local Police Dept. to help with the investigating when a research vessel sinks killing all 19 people on board. This includes Riley’s mother who is the lead scientist resea
Vickie Chaisson
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Salvaging Truth by Joanne Jaytanie is an adrenaline junkies dream. This book is full of suspenseful twists and turns and encompasses kidnapping, murder, theft and treachery at the highest government levels. Hunters and Seekers is a marine salvage company run by 3 ex Navy Seals. When Riley's moms research vessel goes down with 19 people on board she needs their help to discover what really happened. Sometimes truth and trust is hard to find and to give and Riley is having a really hard time belie ...more
Teri
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's funny that I almost passed this book up but I am so glad I didn't. Not only did I get an amazing read I got a new author as well. This is an intense story that has plenty of action and intrigue. A very complicated twister that brings back some ugly past for one and unease for another. I love that this is a woman with a brain and some big balls ready to do what it takes to get to the bottom of things. The team is a well rounded group that keeps things like and funny but ready to kick butt an ...more
Dana Busenbark
Who are Riley and Claudia? What has happened and why? Who tells Claudia they need to go? I think I fell in love with Dagger, Kaleb, and Stone early on. Who is Henry Morrison and how does he know the other 5 people? WHile there was a bit of romance happening in the background, we had suspense and mystery happening in the foreground. I LOVED the story line. I look forward to the next book in the series because this was such a great read! I wish it was already here. Enjoy reading this book!

RECEIVE
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
This is one book full of all the things that make a great story. The plot is tightly woven with plenty of twists that kept me guessing. The characters are intriguing and complex, I enjoyed getting to know the, and follow along on their journey. The story captivated my attention right away and had me wanting to know what would happen next. There is something for everyone in this book to enjoy, it’s worth reading.
InD'tale Magazine
“Salvaging Truth” is a scavenger hunt on a large scale taking Riley and Dagger far from home, doubling back on their trail and just ahead of the enemy.

Read full review in the 2019 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Linda
May 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: giveaway-wins
I am not sure why I did not like this book as much as all the other reviewers. There was a LOT of suspending disbelief for me. And I didn't bond with any of the characters. I did like the second half of the book better, so there's that at least.
Kim
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
I was enthralled from the first page!!
Lots of action, adventure, and travel-all the locations are wonderfully described.
Great characters that I connected with, and I felt like I was right there with them.
Well developed plot with lots of twists. A very good mystery, with just a bit of clean romance.
I truly enjoyed reading this, and I will be looking for the next book in this series.

Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Book

This book was a suspenseful read that I couldn’t get enough of. I can’t wait for book two.
Katherine Paschal
Jun 05, 2019
Joanne Jaytanie
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Celeste R. Barr