Start by marking “Built” as Want to Read:
Built

Built

Jake Warner saved my cat when I was nine, was my first kiss when I was twelve, saw me naked at sixteen, and broke my heart when I was twenty...

Now, we work together.

No way Jake gets a second chance with me, right? No matter how sexy he looks in his jeans with that low-slung tool belt. He had his chance and blew it Big. Time. I can just forget about those ice-blue eyes and
Published March 19th 2019 by Happily Ever After Inc

To ask other readers questions about Built, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Built

Start your review of Built
Jennie Fortna
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC for honest review with no compensation

Built by Maggie Marr is a standalone, second chance, enemies to lovers romance and a fun read!

Jake and Becca have known each other since childhood but when he broke her heart their life long friendship died too. Now years later they end up working at her father’s business but she wants nothing to do with him unless it involved work...he on the other hand wants her back in his life and will stop at nothing to make her his for always.

Lots of chemistry, ro
Margaret Yelton
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jake and Becca have know each other since grade school. This book was a very quick read, the characters had heart and the sparks fly between them. Overall it was a good second chance romance.
Kathy
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick read but really good! Loved Jake & Becca. They are so cute arguing. Great chemistry and lots of HOTNESS!
Simone
Mar 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Uhleeseeuh
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Disjointed story with a sucky heroine

I LOVE short and quick instalove smut. This one didn't work for me at all. There wasn't any natural flow to it. The biggest problem though was Becca. She was so irritating and unlikable, her crappy personality and inner monologue distracted me and ruined the story. I DESPISE people who play games, specifically the "I'm going to say one thing, but you better read my mind and know what I really want," shtick and she admits she did the same thing. I love second
Lucy Isme
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Good read

I liked this story. Jake and Becca practically grew up together, her brother is Jake’s best friend. They’ve had a rocky past and he’s repeatedly broken her heart. She went away to college thinking things would change but Jake hurt her again so Becca moved on. Time passes and Becca gets engaged...unfortunately, that relationship also ended with her being embarrassed and heartbroken. Becca moves home and starts working for the family business...with Jake. Jake sees Becca’s return as his l
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Can you work with your enemy? Can you ever let your enemy back into your heart if he broke it in the past? Jake was Becca's Prince Charming, the boy she had been in love with since grade school. Working together for her dad's company puts the two of them together way too often. This leads to a beautifully written enemies to lovers romance. Maggie Marr once again writes a story every reader will love and will not be able to put down.
Wioletta
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jake and Becca have a past together. He was her Prince Charming, when he saved her cat, they were kids at that time. Now, both adults. He is working for Becca's father. She is back home after broken engagement. She hates Jake, that's what she is telling herself.
This is quick, great read. Loved the story, both characters.
Awesome.
Chantay
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
The book has sexiness, angst, sexy banter and of course, love. Becca and Jake light up the pages with all the sexual tension on the construction site. In the bedroom, the sparks like the Fourth of July!!! Old sparks ignites new flames and this book was absolutely amazing!!! You will love it 🥰
Carolyn
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maggie Marr does it again!! I loved this book. Its about second chances for Jake and Becca.
Denise Luscan
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute & Hot Quickie!

This was such a super sweet and hot second chance romance. Jake and Becca are a hot couple and I really liked this quick read.
Jimette Ross
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it! Perfect story, perfect balance, hot but still tame! A awesome quick read! Can't wait to read the other characters stories!
Lisbeth
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: smut
Short, sweet, cute story, only wished, the heroine, made the hero work a bit more for it.
Melissa
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

Loved, loved, loved this book! It's a bit shorter than usual but loved the storyline and can't walt to read more like this! It's a really great quick read!
Theresa Bennett
Sep 08, 2019
Patricia Costanzo
Jul 13, 2019

• Graham: A Holiday Romance
  • Intermediate Thermodynamics (Chemistry Lessons, #2)
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Forever Us: A Brother's Best Friend Little Sister Romance
  • I Promise You (Dare #2)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Christmas Candy (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #5)
  • A Steel Heart (Heart #2)
  • No Perfect Hero (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #1)
  • Mean Right Hook (The Fever Brothers #1)
  • Boss I Love to Hate: An Office Romance
  • Cherished by the SEAL (Hot Caribbean Nights #4; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #16)
  • My Best Friend's Mardi Gras Wedding (Boys of the Bayou, #1)
  • Beautiful Ever After (Beautiful Illusions Duet, #2)
  • My Two Alphas (Double Desert Shifters, #1)
  • My Two Wolves: A Paranormal Menage Romance (Double Desert Shifters Book 2)
  • My Two Dragons (Double Desert Shifters, #3)
  • My Two Bears: A Paranormal Menage Romance (Double Desert Shifters Book 4)
USA Today Best Selling author of romance and women's fiction. If I'm not reading or writing I'm binge watching Netflix.

Join my update list to get *FREE* books and hear about new releases, specials on books, contests, and prizes!

www.maggiemarr.net