Start by marking “Extra Dirty (The Speakeasy #2)” as Want to Read:
Extra Dirty (The Speakeasy #2)

Extra Dirty

(The Speakeasy #2)

Love, served extra dirty.

Jesse Murtagh loves his life as a wealthy bisexual businessman dedicated to the pursuit of pleasure. With a circle of friends he trusts implicitly, he enjoys a successful career in his family’s business and as co-owner of Under, an uptown speakeasy, with his friend with benefits, Kyle McKee.

Music teacher and part-time DJ Cameron Lewis lives modestl
Published March 26th 2019 by Pride Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Extra Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extra Dirty

Truuss
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, m-m
You know there are stories and there are STORIES. This one is in capitals.
Goshh what a wonderful fulfilling read this was, as like the circle is round.
Extraordinary relationships and all breathtaking to watch.

Jesse and Kyle are business partners owning the speakeasy Under and best friends with benefits. They love the love and they love to hang out with others also, a third as addition they welcome, but no strings!! Free spirits with a lot of true friends, both the need to please those friends.
Je
Jules Lovestoread
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
There is a lot to love about Extra Dirty, the second book in the Speakeasy series by writing duo K Evan Coles and Brigham Vaughn. I loved both MCs, the setting is super fun and vibrant, and the supporting cast is FANTASTIC. I adored all of Jesse’s friends, including Kyle, his swoony business partner and sometime lover, and I loved, loved both Jesse’s and Cam’s families. Jesse’s brother and sister-in-law play significant roles in the story, and we see enough of Cam’s family to get a good glimpse ...more
Gigi
Mar 31, 2019 marked it as dnr-dnf-not-4-me
Open relationship. Not my jam.
Joyfully Jay
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

Extra Dirty builds off of the first book in the Speakeasy series, With a Twist, but also builds off of the earlier Tidal series from the authors. This book is one of my favorites from these authors and while I fully recommend it, it may be more difficult to pick this one up on its own. Jesse is a prominent side character in many of the previous books, he had a relationship with Carter, and Carter and Riley and the larger group dynamics are a part of this book.

Jes
Natalie
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Loved this story about a less than conventional romance. Jesse the rich playboy prefers friends with benefits and knows monogamy is not something he ever wants. Cam is swept off his feet but he thinks he knows the score and is determined to enjoy himself until he’s kicked to the curb. Neither one knows what to do with themselves when they start catching feelings, so naturally they screw it up. Lemme tell y’all, this was hot with extra sizzle! There is a threesome at one point but I lik
Heather
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a rarity for me and when I say "rarity" I mean RARE, as in perhaps only a dozen times in the 40 years I've been reading. I loved Extra Dirty even more than book 1 in the authors' Speakeasy series, With a Twist. That's right, Jesse and Cam burrowed even deeper into my heart than Will and David. When I read a series that has a different pairing in each entry, the first couple is 98% of the time my favorite the same as when a character is recast in the middle of a television series, not nec ...more
Lena Grey
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jesse Murtag, of ‘Extra Dirty’ by K. Evan Coles and Brigham Vaughn, is handsome and rich enough to have anything or anyone he wants and frequently takes advantage of it. However, when he picks up his friend’s kids from school one day, he meets their teacher, Cameron (Cam) Lewis, and he is intrigued with him. On a whim, Jesse and his friend visit a night club besides his own and discover that Cam is also a DJ. Seizing the opportunity, Jesse invites Cam to have a drink. During their time together, ...more
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie
4.5 Stars

I’ve been waiting for Jesse’s story for the last year and a half, when I finished the second book in the Tidal series, Calm. I was intrigued by him and began to fall a little bit in love with him even back then, and I absolutely couldn’t wait to get into his head to see what made him tick. What I learned is basically what I already knew, he is sweet, loving, loyal to his friends and family, and someone you definitely want on your side.

As for Cam, well, I loved him from the minute I met
K.R. Phoenix
🌟🌟🌟🌟 4.5 stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 4+

Steam, fun and all the feelings!

Extra Dirty was a lot of fun, plenty of steam and some great characters both main and secondary. I loved Jesse and Cam and felt they worked so well together and I really enjoyed the banter and humor the authors injected into this story! The secondary characters are great and I look forward to reading the previous books that include these other characters and can’t wait for Kyle’s book. There’s just something wonderful about Kyle an
Paula´s  ShortReview
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
Tanto la historia como la forma de desarrollarla y los personajes tenían posibilidades, pero no sé en qué falla y no acaba de funcionar. Se queda en una historia más sin fuerza y totalmente olvidable.
Vamos a darle tres estrellas porque mala no es, pero buena tampoco.
Karolina Cebula
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-english, lgbt
Review in English and Polish || Recenzja po angielski i polsku

*3.5 - 4 stars*

Jesse Murtagh is a co-owner of a speakeasy Under, a wealthy businessman and an incorrigible playboy who always gets what he wants, or in other words the person he desires. However, he is also a good friend, so when Carter asks him for help and picking up his son from school, Jesse agrees immediately.
And this innocent favor leads to his meeting with Cameron Lewis, music teacher and DJ. Fascinated by this young, extremely
Anna Torres
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A tale of love, different kinds of love/relationships!

Jesse, what a guy! Handsome, sexy, successful, rich, and living the life he wants, or so he thought…..he didn’t want the big, happily-ever after type of love story, he wants to have moments, not monogamy, not tied down to one partner. He wants men, women, does not want to limit himself to just men or just women. We also meet Cameron Lewis, music teacher by day and DJ by night.

For someone who is reputed to be a hedonist, Jesse is extra sensit
Stephanie Carvalho
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
All I can say about this book is: perfection! It is so damn good that It took me sometime to even write this. Because It really is that awesome! If you like well written characters, fun and sexy dialogues, some hot sex and why not? some Star Wars references, this is definitely a book for you to read!

Jesse, the uptown playboy with money and Cam, the Brooklyn school teacher and DJ on spare time may come from different worlds, but have one thing in common: they know exactly what they don't want: c
Amy Dufera
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Extra Dirty is a fun and complex romance that centers around K Evan Coles' and Brigham Vaughn's Speakeasy world.

Jesse's a great guy who just happens to not believe in monogamy. He's been content sleeping around, and hooking up with his roommate and business partner Kyle. The real fun begins when Jesse meets Cam and he can't deny his interest in this teacher/DJ.

Jesse and Cam are super cute together. Their first meeting is entertaining and I just adore the way Jesse is with his friend's kids. As w
Pates
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is just GAH!! So much so, I was supposed to be buddy reading it and well I couldn’t put it down! I finished before she even got to 20%. Meep! The story is soo good. As soon as I was done I went back, started it again and had the same feels all over.

From the first time I “met” Jesse on page, a couple of books ago, I fell hard for him. I’ve been waiting for his book and I was not disappointed! He is fun, exciting, sexy as hell, and such a wonderful friend to so many. Being in Jesse’s hea
Kirstin
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
K. Evan Coles and Brigham Vaughn hit a home run with this book. I loved every page.

Cameron is an elementary school music teacher by day and a DJ at a club by night. He's got his life where he wants it... no strings sex, a happy family life and rewarding work. He's never really wanted to settle down and he's never thought about wanting more.

Jesse seems to have it all. He's rich, powerful, has a self made family that respects and adores him, and he has slept with half of NYC. But when he crosses p
Mya Birdsong
Mar 29, 2019 rated it did not like it
I do not think you know how much I hated Cam
Jesse is not much better but if I could reach through the phone and sucker punch Cam I would
One reason I don’t like Jesse is because he was explaining what went wrong with his ex and his ex asked for monogamy and Jesse said no and his ex got his feelings hurt and said something really hurtful about Jesse being bi and some stupid shit like bi people can’t be faithful
So Jesse opened his mouth and said bitch your bitch ass is not even out you stupid cow
ashley Miller
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one. This wasn't about your typical monogamous couple who decide to get married and have kids. Neither of those things work for either character and they know that from.the beginning which makes them perfect for each other. Jesse needed someone to accept him for he is and not try and change him from his ways and he didn't think such thing existed until he meets cam. cam is a music teacher who djs on the side and isn't the relationship type but he has never met anyone who ma ...more
Lisa
This is the second book in the speakeasy series and while it can be read as a stand-alone I highly recommend reading book one first just so you get to know the inner workings of this group.

Can is a music teacher and pet time dinner on the side. He is happy with life living it freely with bed parters when he chooses. That is until jesse walks into his life and turns it upside down.

Jesse is rich and I mean like Richard Branson rich but he doesn’t let that phase him. He works hard and plays hard
Pat
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
Enter into the world of Jesse Murtagh who then enters the world of Cameron Lewis .

The duo of K. Evan Coles and Brigham Vaughn are like gold to me I have read their Tidal series and With a Twist the first book in this speakeasy series.

This book is exquisite absolutely exquisite much more than five stars .
Their attraction to each other is obvious no commitment they say! but feelings enter between them .

To see how they deal with that and how their lives are changing is written beautifully.
These
Elaine Gray
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the second book in The Speakeasy series as much as I did the first book. The name of the book speaks for it. Extra Dirty was so hot and intense and Cam and Jesse made it hotter.
Jesse is a playboy who doesn't believe in monogamy. Cam is a DJ and music teacher. They agreed to casual sex but they started developing feelings for each other.
The thing that makes this story is that both guys realize that they want to be together but they agree that they are comfortable with any limits that the
Belinda Zamora
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Jesse is rich, by way of family and his own hard work. He own a speakeasy, Under Lock and Key. He's a bisexual man very comfortable with his sexuality and enjoys many partners, never making anyone a permanent partner. He's been burned in the past. Cameron is a music teacher and DJ. He lives very modestly. They meet through students of Cameron's. There is an instant spark between them. Cameron has self-doubts and fears he'll never be good enough for Jesse. Through a ...more
L H
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cam and Jesse are a couple of interesting characters that you might not expect to be the protagonists in a love story. And yet they are. Extra Dirty tells us the story of what happens when two different men who do not think they want to be in relationship, get into a relationship and have to stop dancing around what they ultimately find they want from one another and take the risk of getting there. It ain't pretty but it is a great read.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am v
Kathryn Manzella
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extra Dirty is the second book in The Speakeasy series by K. Evan Coles and Brigham Vaughn. It tells the tale of a music teacher/part-time DJ and a Rich playboy businessman. Cam and Jesse may be an unconventional romance but they make an interesting and wonderful lovestory. It's fun, full of fantastic characters, and tells an entertaining and satisfying story. Everything about this book had me loving it and needing to read till the end... I cant wait for next book in series.

I received an advanc
Pat Nelson
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The authors have written another fantastic, powerful, smoking hot, bittersweet, raw, gritty, gripping, and totally awesome tale. Even though Jesse and Cam are from totally different worlds, they become casual sex partners, neither one prepared for the hurricane of fear, inner demons, doubts, misunderstandings, powerful feelings, and disasters that loom in their future. I must admit that I thought there was no chance for Cam and Jesse to have any chance at a HEA ending, but miracles do happen.

I r
BusyM3
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great story. The story was well written, and the characters developed well. This is the second book in this series, I didn't read the first one if you want to know more of the background of the characters, maybe you should read the first one. It was a good read. Follow the story of Cam and Jessie and how they overcome things and try to get back something they once had.

Leci Forde
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great dynamic

I loved the non traditional nature of Jess and Cam. Usually as soon as the characters acknowledge their love, monogamy must follow...not this time! Great story, wonderful friends and family relationships all set in and around a speakeasy co-owned by Jesse. This book is part of a series but absolutely can be read as a stand-alone!
Joscelyn Smith
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From fun to forever

I loved Jesse and Cam and I enjoyed seeing them finally get on the same page. Exta Dirty was a great follow up to With A Twist and a great second installment in the Speak Easy series. All in all a very enjoyable read with likable characters that I was rooting for.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*
Debbie
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This was a great story to read just couldn't stop reading this book. Jesse and Cam where great characters that was nice to get to know. I just loved all the other characters that where in this book. This was my first time reading from the two authors and I can't wait for more.

Dawn
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read and a wonderful addition to the series.The storyline was great full of action adventure and romance. The characters are fun and exciting. If you love a great m/m romance adventure with great characters and a HEA then this story is for you.
K. Evan Coles is a mother and tech pirate by day and a writer by night. She is a dreamer who, with a little hard work and a lot of good coffee, coaxes words out of her head and onto paper.

K. lives in the northeast United States, where she complains bitterly about the winters, but truly loves the region and its diverse, tenacious and deceptively compassionate people. You’ll usually find K. nerding

The Speakeasy (2 books)
  • With a Twist (The Speakeasy, #1)