Start by marking “I'm Coming Home” as Want to Read:
I'm Coming Home

I'm Coming Home

Zayda has never been in love, never felt pulled to anyone, until the day she met Lex. Their whirlwind romance has left them both breathless. Nothing can come between them.

Or so she thinks.

Lex is a military man, which has suited him just fine until he met Zayda. She has waltzed into his life, claimed his heart, and pushed away the loneliness he didn’t even realize he’d be
Published February 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about I'm Coming Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm Coming Home

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is an emotional read that I truly enjoyed. It also hit home because I have family members that are in the army and when they get deployed I always stress out for the first month or so because I worry if they are going to come back. This last tour that they did in Afghanistan had me praying everyday because I was so afraid they would not come home or when they did they would be messed up and thank God they have some mental issues with what they saw and what they had to do but they are workin ...more
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved this story. This is an emotionally charged story. Zayda is an unemployed shoe designer working at a diner and Lex is a medic for the Army working in the ER. They have a whirlwind romance just dreading when Lex will be deploying again. Will their love be strong enough to survive Lex’s deployment? Will Lex in fact come home to Zayda in one piece? I highly recommend this book!
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm Coming Home is a short(ish) story which is super sweet about Zayda, who is a shoe designer, waiting tables to make ends meet, when she meets Lex, a military man. Their romance is fast, but perfect, except the part where he can be called away at any time, but they make good use of their time, getting to know each other. However, he gets deployed, and all of a sudden, it's time to see if their fairy tale will stand the months apart. Obviously, the story has some insta love to it, and that's wh ...more
Kari Hansen
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lex is a medical tech with the military who is working at the ER as he awaits orders for his next deployment. Since being laid off from her job designing shoes Zayda has been working as a waitress at the diner. From the moment they met they had an instant connection which quickly deepened into love, but will their relationship be strong enough to survive once they receive his deployment orders?

This is a touching story about the sacrifices that are made both by those that serve our country and th
A. Mabee
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The love story between Zayda and Lex was very sweet and well written. Lex is a military man and Zayda is a shoe designer who was let go and was working in a diner. When they meet there is an instant attraction between them. Zayda knows that there is a possibility that Lex will get deployment orders and she scared that something bad could take him away from her. When the deployment orders come, is Zayda strong enough to believe that Lex will come home from his deployment? This story shows the sac ...more
Jessica Robbins
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tour, own-kindle

What a sweet military romance. We meet Zayda as she is working as a waitress while she waits to fulfill her dream of shoe design. She meets Lex a hot military man who quickly changes her world. Things are going great between them when he is deployed. This tests their new love leading to the lovely ending. Well written with a sweet romance. I really liked it so I give it 4/5 stars.
Sue
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story. About new found love, Lex a military man and Zayda trying to make her business take off. They have a wild love and Lex is deployed she prays he comes back to her. Hope to read a story about Jesse. HEA.
Spunky N Sassy
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Fantastic Book

I’m a Chianti Summers fan and I absolutely loved this book. I love military romance and I was hooked on this book from the beginning. I was disappointed that it wasn’t longer.
Angie Petray
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chianti Summer's second solo masterpiece is everything I want in a sweet "fluffy" romance. Well- written and realistic, this book will have you laughing, crying and everything in between. You cant help but get wrapped up in this great couple and what they go through to be together. A Must read!
Charlotte Isaac
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This was such a sweet Military story. It had everything I could ask for and more.

Chianti Summers did very well with this story. She made you feel everything.

I loved Lex and Z together.

I highly recommend this story.
Jamie Zaruba
Kinda boring

There is no real dramatic climax in this book. Very to the point and a super fast read. Took me months to read it though because it’s just boring.
Danni
Feb 13, 2019
Chianti Summers
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Juliana