Start by marking “Lady Flora’s Rescue (The Longleigh Chronicles Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Lady Flora’s Rescue (The Longleigh Chronicles Book 1)

Lady Flora’s Rescue (The Longleigh Chronicles Book 1)

Lady Flora believes she has met her perfect match in Pearce Longleigh, the half-Shawnee son and heir of a duke. Her hopes are squelched when Pearce offers to guide her father into the hostile Ohio Territory. Undaunted, she invites herself along, unknowing that Pearce has no intention of returning to England. Her love wars with his freedom.
Published February 1st 2019 by Wings ePress, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Lady Flora’s Rescue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lady Flora’s Rescue

SH
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lady Flora has been fascinated by Pearce Longleigh, the half-Shawnee son and heir to the Duke of Bellevue, on meeting him as a 10-year-old. When they meet again, she is a widow and her father would like to travel to America, as a means to develop funds as he finds his son, depleting the family coffers through his gambling. Pearce offers to guide Flora’s father and she, having always wanted to travel, invites herself along. This journey becomes an adventure that will change them both.
This was a
Debbie Civil
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A romantic roller coaster ride

This book was awesome! The writing was great and the storyline was fascinating. This book sort of reminded me of “Little House in the big Woods “due to its detail. Trust me, it isn’t a children’s novel. But the way that the author wrote made me feel like I was in the Ohio territory. I recommend this book for anyone that loves romance, native American culture, and history.
Pat
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The great character and storyline development kept me totally hooked to my kindle that I had a very hard time putting this book down! First book that I have read from this author and it definitely will not be the last!
Carol Ann
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An excellent English to American Native back to English love story.

This is a fun fast adventure with interesting characters, history and of course love on many levels. A delightful read which kept me reading when I should have been doing other things, hard to put down. Looking forward to reading more of Lynn Shurr's writings.
Caroline
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fun adventure! I prefer historical romances, and this one delivered an intriguing story, creative characters and an excellent adventure story. I'm looking forward to the sequels.
Ritu
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Flora and Pearce fight to be together. Her family is against their marriage. Accurate portrayal. Good book, well written.

Tabor
Mar 21, 2019
Louise
is currently reading it
Mar 29, 2019
Once a librarian, now a writer of romance, Lynn Shurr grew up in Pennsylvania Dutch country. She attended a state college and earned a very impractical B.A. in English Literature. Her first job out of school really was working as a cashier in a burger joint. Moving from one humble job to another, she traveled to North Carolina, then Germany, then California where she buckled down and studied for a ...more