Start by marking “Newblood & the Ice Princess (Tales of the Elven Princesses Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Newblood & the Ice Princess (Tales of the Elven Princesses Book 1)

Newblood & the Ice Princess (Tales of the Elven Princesses Book 1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Ophelia longs to be free, free of Diabetes, free to attend the college of her choice, free of her monstrous ex-boyfriend.

Gaining that freedom comes at a terrible cost, for Alaska isn't called 'the last great place to hide' for nothing. Other than human renegades, an array of creatures hide among the blinding white snow. Bear-shifters. Vampires.

Elves of the Borean Realm.

Published January 12th 2019 by Kimber Li

To ask other readers questions about Newblood & the Ice Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Newblood & the Ice Princess

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Newblood & the Ice Princess (Tales of the Elven Princesses Book 1)
D.M.
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Newblood and the Ice princess is a creative read with a mystical twist. Ophelia is a twin and a sci-fi lover. Her ex boyfriend is struggling to deal with the fact they are over and she has a secret admirer.

Ophelia and her twin Bianca are complete opposite. They struggle to put their differences aside and have a give/pull relationship. Bianca wants Ophelia to join in social events and Ophelia struggles to say no. Her secret admirers identity is a mystery and she wants to know who he is.
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Author. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. What is happening to Ophelia?
Newblood and the Ice Princess by Kimber Li is an exciting story about one of the identical twins with diabetes finding out her whole world has changed before she turns seventeen. We follow Ophelia through this new development in her life. At least she did get what she wants, but probably not in the way she wanted it.
What I liked

Anie
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Received from the Author

My favorite thing about it was the world created, it very unique and very interesting, especially the way different creatures fit together. :) There is such an essence of mystery in the story... my favorite part. :)

While is like that the world was revealed slowly, I was often a bit lost, especially in the beginning. I liked the second part of the story a lot more. The writing was lovely, I especially like all the nerdy/geeky stuff. :)

My favorite character was Bianca, I
Jessica Belmont
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was really intrigued when I read the synopsis for Newblood & The Ice Princess. Renegades, shifters, vampires, elves...count me in! This is my first read from author Kimber Li, and I'm so glad I was able to read this one.

The characters are so well developed and relatable that I felt as if I knew them. The struggles are well conveyed and I was intrigued from start to finish.

I really enjoyed Kimber Li's writing. I was transported into the story and the plot held my attention from start to
Kimber Li
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is a revised edition of my first novel, which was published under my old pen name, Kimber An. I obtained Reversal of Rights on all four of my previously published stories and will be Indie Pubbing them in due course.

Well after the first novel was published, it dawned on me that the Heroine and her twin sister were elves in all but name. It was ridiculous. Duh. That's when I began to want the opportunity to revise the story into its present form. Some stories won't neatly end, they just get
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Feb 01, 2019
Lucy-May
Feb 03, 2019
Liberty Ireland
Nov 01, 2019

• Touch of Smoke
  • A Shifting of Stars (Of Stars, #1)
  • Alien Minds (Dimension Drift #3)
  • The Journals of Incabad Reyl (Red Chronicles #2)
  • Council of Souls (Fated Eternals, #2)
  • My Soul Immortal (Fated Eternals, #1)
  • Beware the Night (The Offering Series, #1)
  • Curse and Consequence (The Whitby Tales, #1)
  • The Town That Feared Dusk (Short Sharp Shocks! Book 17)
  • Reaper: A Horror Novella
  • T-Minus
  • Perfect Pitch (The Chameleon Effect #2)
  • The Scion's Delight (The Mage Conspiracy, 0)
  • Zinnia Special Edition (Angelbound Offspring #3)
  • Kill Code
  • Jorrie and the Skyhorse
  • Wolves and Roses (Fairy Tales of the Magicorum #1)
  • Staging is Murder (A Laura Bishop Mystery #1)
Kimber Li bandaged her fingers and pounded out her first novel on a manual typewriter when she was eleven years old. Also baby-crazy, she grew up and graduated from nanny school. She moved to Alaska, bagged a man, and had a bunch of kids, all of whom are taller than her now. She makes her home in the Pacific Northwest with this massive brood plus two spoiled rotten cats and a couple of chickens ...more