Start by marking “Misadventures of a Time Traveler” as Want to Read:
Misadventures of a Time Traveler

Misadventures of a Time Traveler

Workaholic Allie Fine isn’t thrilled about a surprise birthday trip to the French countryside, where there’s nothing to do but drink wine and tour old castles. But boredom takes a hike when a sexy period actor shows up to be her special between-the-sheets gift.

Maximillian De Leon, the towering god with eyes of gold and pecs of steel, is the most incredible love
Expected publication: November 26th 2019 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Misadventures of a Time Traveler, please sign up.
Taelor Donnolly From everything I'm finding, the publication of this one has been cancelled. So i'm not sure we will ever see this one? But maybe, hopefully?

Start your review of Misadventures of a Time Traveler
Mary Lou Hoffman
MISADVENTURES OF A TIME TRAVELER is the twenty-seventh release in the multi-author Misadventures series. Each is a standalone, steamy romance.

Buckle-up Buttercup, this one is a fast ride and you will not want to put it down until you reach the end. Let me tell you, the end is amazing. Though a bit reminiscent of Back to the Future, it is worth the nostalgia. Until then, you better know your contemporary slang or catch on quickly!

This story absolutely took my breath away. Max is not
Sharon
Shelves: arc
This is one series to fall in love with and the latest book is just another wonderful addition. There is something about 18th century France with all of its pageantry and rich history that can leave one in a stupor for days. Max de Leon is caught up in an uprising that could cost him his life. Due to the quick thinking of one of his employees, he embarks on a journey to find his one true love with one caveat. Not knowing where he will wind up, he is brought back to life in the 21
Karen
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!!! Angel Payne you knocked it out of the freaking stratosphere with this one. I laughed, cried, cheered, and want to throw my kindle across the room at times. Let's just say I wouldn't be mad at all if this one takes after Bolt, and becomes a series.

Allie is a stubborn workaholic who doesn't believe in love. On a surprise birthday trip to France she finds the unbelievably hot Max who just might be from another time. Not that her cynical self will buy it.

Max stumbles from the wardrobe he w
Kerrie Moore
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say.... Time Traveler was amazing, one of the best installments in the Misadventures Series that I've read so far. Max and Allie are a timeless couple, From the first turn of the page, I was transported back in time and you felt like you were right there with Max in France and the turmoil he was facing, knowing what was to come.
You wanted so much for these to people to fall in love and watching their love bloom, even if it took them time to realize it was breathtaking.
Alli
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: celeste
Is it a Misadventure with a Time Traveler if you find your true soulmate?  Angel Payne adds to the Misadventures series with this stand alone read of a French nobleman that miraculously escapes the French Revolution with literally no time to spare.  Maximillian De Leon was shown a glimpse of his future before he is hurdled through space and time and his future is the beautiful face of a goddess named Alessandra Fine.  Max must get Allie to fall in love with him and announce it to the world all w ...more
Linda Dunn
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Sands of Time....

Time Travel is my jam so I had no doubt I would love this Misadventure. Angel Payne like no other strands together her words to make beautiful sentences.

Allie and Max may be centuries apart, but like the saying goes "The heart wants what it wants". I found myself wanting Max and Allie to have a HEA. This story is reminiscent of a modern day fairytale romance. Max is the real deal, a prince in gorgeous shiny armor. Even though the odds of them actually living and
Carmel Breffit
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow a fantastic addition to the misadventures series with this stand alone book based on a time traveller and finding his true soulmate.

Maximillian De Leon is a french prince from the 18th century who travels to the 21st century and meets fashion vlogger Allessandra Fine on a birthday vacation. An immediate connection is found between the two and the bond develops and grows rapidly. Can these two develop a true emotional bond or is lust only on the cards?

A fantastic gripp
Angela
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maximillian De Leon - an 18th century Prince, landing in the 21st century.
Alesssndra Fine - a fashion vlogger, with her sights set only on her career.

I never really cared for time travel before. And was leary about this book, but I trust, Angel Payne to change my perspective, and boy how she did.

The story between Max and Allie is hot and steamy and one that when you read it, you will need ice water and a fan to keep cool.

This is a book that can be read i
Niki Ellis
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, Oh My Goodness - this was not what I expected, but .... Yep, it was awesome! Max and Allie are a couple who are fated, even through the centuries! This is an Angel Payne story, so there's a lot of hot, steamy, angsty, passion along with the wit and sarcasm that Angel writes so well!

True to form, Angel drew me in, let me get comfortable, held my hand through the pages, and sent me on the journey through her words. Her style is one of my favorites and this story is one more examp
Laurie Murray
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To start right out with Max and what he was dealing with was awesome. It gave us readers a chance to see what things were like for him while building up the right amount of suspense. Allie is a strong curvy woman who is out to change the world and fashion industry and I admire her for that. Her friends Drue and Raegan decide she needs a vacation so they plan a getaway for her in France. I was on the edge of my seat reading and loving every minute of this book. And the ending was amazing. I held ...more
Rebecca
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW! I was hooked with the prologue and Max still in the 18th century...I had goose bumps going into Chapter 1! The immediate connection between Max and Allie is so heart tugging and emotional. You feel all of Allie's emotions throughout the entire book and her struggle of accepting what is happening with all of her baggage and not wanting to accept anything pulls at your heart strings. And the ending! I can't believe that the emotional roller-coaster literally went to the last paragraphs o ...more
Amber K
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book, arc
What an amazing read! Career driven Allie meets the very hot and mysterious Max while on a birthday vacation with her 2 besties. I was pulled right in at the beginning and couldnt put this one down. Intense, steamy, funny, mysterious, true love, epic friendship bonds and a nail biting ending. I loved every minute of it. Misadventures With A Time Traveler is superbly done and a perfect addition to the Misadventures series.
Nicole
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I will admit at first I was a little apprehensive. I find it difficult to read time travel books and it did take me a minute to get into the story. When I did, man was I blown away with the writing. Allie and Max are definitions of true romance. I was an ARC reader for this book and it is my first Misadventures book. I’ve read other books by Angel Payne and she continues to stay true to her own writing style and inspires me with my own writing.
Laura Donaldson
Ashley Olson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love how Angel told Max and Allie's story! I am usually cautious about time travel books because sometimes the wording can get confusing, however Angel did an a great job by keeping this story simple and to the point. I did hat that the story ended! I hope Angel continues this misadventure like she turned Super hero into multiple books! One book is definitely not enough of Max!!!!!
The Bee's Knees  Book Blog
Holy mother of time travel!!!
When I first heard this book was coming out, I could not hold on my excitement. This book was life!
I honestly thought it was going to be very similar to The Time Travelers Wife but it was completely different. I was NOT disappointed at all. I definitely need a book 2 or even a book 10!!
Melaney
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It took me a minute to get in to this book, but once I was in, I was HOOKED! I laughed at how Max reacted to everything new around him. I got frustrated with Allie since she wouldn't/couldn't accept the truth. During alll the adventures they went on together, Allie slowly began to see the truth. The book with infuriate you, make you laugh and make you cry. Loved every minute of it!
Alana Sumner
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was not sure at first about Time Traveler but it quickly drew me in and I could not put it down. Misadventures with a Time traveler is a bit different than other Angel Payne books but the humor filled, hot intense sex she is so great at is definitely there. Allie and Max’s story is a must read for Misadventures and Angel Payne fans.
Wendy
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want my own sexy, time traveling Prince! Wendy for Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

This was a fun twist for the Misadventures series. Still plenty hot and steamy but with a little historical aspect too. I loved Max and his reactions to all things modern. Angel never fails to give us a story with all the feels. Always looking forward to her next book.
Jennifer Chadwick
I was so unsure if I would like this book because paranormal isn't really my thing. I almost stopped in the first chapter. I am so glad I didnt because once I got to the 2nd chapter I was hooked and couldn't put it down!!!! I absolutely loved Maximillian and Alessandra's story. If you love paranormal you will love this and even if you don't, you will love it!
Kika Medina
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an Epic story!!
Wow Angel what did you do to us, the wait was definitely worth it, I’m so in love with this book, it was just fabulous, Max and Allie blew my mind, this story was fun, sweet, sexy as hell of course, but just really something out of this world.
Thank you so much for another fantastic story and more fantastic characters!
Bree
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alright Allie and Max are two of the most on fire 🔥 couples. Angel Payne did this book some fantastic justice. The humor and the sex sense page turner on edge until the last page! You will have to read this to experience a love like no other
Christy
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angel has taken her readers on a wild ride this time! Max came from the past to find his one true soul mate and he does but can Allie admit her true feelings before it is to late! This book make me want to go back in time! Awesome work Angel!
MaryAnn Costanzo
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Totally crying! Damn I love Max. Being able to see and feel ALL of Allie's insecurities, to break down her walls that have been erected to protect her heart and do it all while knowing he was living on borrowed time. I TOTALLY LOVED THEIR STORY.
Vanessa
Not the typical book I would read but it was interesting. Allie and Max were so destined to be together. That ending! Wow....was holding my breath. Another Misadventures book to add to the collection.
Darlene Loop
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
I really loved the adventure this book took me on, I can not get enough of these Misadventures, each book gets better then the last, all these amazing authors, Angel this book was my favorite so far. I always love when a book takes me on a crazy ride, I did not know what to expect next.
Marsha
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I just finished Time Traveler and all I can say is 🔥🔥🔥🔥!!!! Awesomeness!!!! Your writing and storytelling in this was flawless!! This is one I will be buying to add to my shelf for sure!!! You Rock Angel!!!
Sue
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angel Payne is the bomb!! Misadventures of a Time Traveler is amazing!! I loved Allie and Max. This was such a great story! I could not put it down and read it in one sitting! A great addition to the Misadventures series.
Aimee
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book by this author that I have read and I have to say that I was utterly captivated by this story....Max and Allie are amazing as characters and have lots of chemistry between them...great story and it will keep you wanting more
Sarah Blanchard
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story! You can’t not love Max! I really enjoyed reading how it would be for someone to come into our time. I really just loved everything about Max and Allie’s story!

• Ravenous (Steel Brothers Saga #11)
  • Misadventures with a Twin
  • Misadventures at City Hall
  • Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • Misadventures in a Threesome
  • The Red Ledger: Part 8
  • Revenge (The Red Ledger #7-9)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 7
  • My Wife's Baby: BWWM Romance
  • Misadventures with a Country Boy (Misadventures, #17)
  • Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures, #13)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 9
  • Misadventures with a Professor (Misadventures, #15)
  • Breathless (Steel Brothers Saga, #10)
  • Misadventures of a Curvy Girl (Misadventures #18)
  • Misadventures with My Ex (Misadventures, #21)
  • Misadventures with a Manny (Misadventures, #14)
USA Today bestselling romance author Angel Payne has been reading and writing her entire life. She has written for four publishing houses, and is also independently published. She most enjoys focusing on high heat and adventurous plots starring memorable alpha men and their headstrong heroines.

Angel's bestselling book series include the Bolt Saga, the Honor Bound series, the Suited for Sin series