Start by marking “Mended Heart, (Virgin Diaries, Novella #3)” as Want to Read:
Mended Heart, (Virgin Diaries, Novella #3)

Mended Heart, (Virgin Diaries, Novella #3)

For as long as she can remember, Julie's life has been full of heartache. Why should now be any different?

During a celebration with everyone she loves, a revelation comes to light, shocking Julie to her core.

Now, she is faced with emotions and decisions that could strengthen not only her as a person, but her relationship with the one she loves.

After everything she has been

To ask other readers questions about Mended Heart,, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mended Heart,

Missy Brown
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect ending to this series. I have really enjoyed this series from Broken Heart to Fractured and then to Mended Heart. To experience this series to the fullest you need to read them in order.
In Mended Heart we have Julie who finally found the one that she wants, but fears that because of a lie, she may never get a chance to re connect with him. All she knows is that she will fight for her happy ending. And I love this about her. She deserves happiness and she will fight for it with eve
Debbie
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2019
Another great book written by JL Davis, the last in the trilogy!

Julie is devastated and extremely upset after Daniel left her standing there crying, but she knows that she is strong enough to get through anything. Her friend Jessa and new friend from work Liz help, and are always there for her.

After work one day, Jessa says she is taking her somewhere, but won’t tell her where, that is until they reach a cabin which is familiar to Julie, it is of course Daniels cabin! Jessa knocks on his door a
Josephine
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what an amazing ending to a great series.

Julie finally gets an ending she well and truly deserves. Her happy ever after, with someone who treats her like a princess and is there for her.

After finding someone she thought she would spend the rest of her life with early in the series she thought she wouldn't find another one. Along comes Daniel, with charm and slightly broken from previous relationship and the chemistry and connection is electric.

After there ups and downs, misunderstandings, a
Gwen Shafer
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final book in this series and wow what a book. Julie is dealing with losing someone important to her once again. Will her and Daniel work things out or will someone else come between them? I love Julie and Daniel. They have amazing chemistry. This was a very well written series about amazing characters. Highly recommend.
Amy  Jenkins
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
At the beginning of the book, I was hoping Julie would get her happy ending. She deserved all the happiness after so much heart break. The love between her and Daniel is everything any woman could ever want. This book was so good. Didn't want it to end. Love it as always. Anything by J.L. is amazinggg.
Denise
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fabulous ending to this series. Julie has definitely come a long way since book one and has turned out amazing. I was so happy to see how much she had grown. Daniel was written to be the “good guy.” Just goes to show that bad boys are fun but good guys are amazing. I would definitely recommend this series. It will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions.
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and concluding part of this novella series. Julie has suffered so much heartbreak in her life; will she ever have a HEA? This is a well written story which had me intrigued and hooked throughout, and I look forward to reading more from this talented author.
Hollie Collatt
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great book to end this series. Julie still has a few ups and downs in this book, but the ups certainly outweigh the downs. And when I cried in this one, the we’re happy tears.

I hope you will enjoy this book and series as much as I did.
Jolene Huber
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not Quite A Happily Ever After

This is the third book in the series. They should be read in order. This book really wraps it all up nicely. It also leaves room at the end for more if the author chooses to add on to others stories or not. I really enjoyed this series.
Brandy Freeman
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Batman!

This book took me on a ride but fixed my heart!
Mona williams
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was the third book in this series i really enjoyed it! she may finally have her happy ever after. someone might just try to come between her happiness . read to find out who and what happens.
Tracy
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
The series ending didnt get any better for me
Alexis Long *from the heart of a bibliophile lair*
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Alexis by: the author
i love this series
i couldnt put it down
i love it alot
five star book

Shauna Stevenson
Feb 04, 2019
J.L. Davis
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sherrie Merrell