Start by marking “A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction, #2)

A Single Kiss

(Irresistible Attraction #2)

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat gripping, romantic suspense.

I should feel shame for not wanting this to end, but he doesn’t want it to end either.
When the darkness sets in, the flames all flickered out, and the loud click of the locks signal it’s over, that’s when reality comes back.
The war. The drugs. All of
Published April 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Single Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Single Kiss

Start your review of A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction, #2)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Shelves: arc
'Title: ➳ ❤- A Single Kiss
Series ➳ Irresistible Attraction 2#
Author: ➳ Willow Winters
Publication: April 9th 2019

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ღ I just love the Cross brothers. Every time I open one W Winters books I think to myself she cant top her last book, & every single she proves me wrong

➦..Yay the book picking up right where A Single Glance left off. I must say if you haven’t read A Single Glance I highly suggest you do that now!!!

💕 Now let me see if I might be able to tell you about this read without spoiling it
Anovelqueen
***4.5 STARS***

The saga of Jase and Bethany continues in this book #2 of the series.

The action continues in this crime family as they continue to build and run their empire. And Jase and Bethany continue to develop their relationship. It is still raw and passionate and the desire is so strong between these two. They fight and love...it is quite the emotional roller coaster and you can get a little drained but you cannot stop reading because you have to know what happens next.

I loved it. I read
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t wait to see how this series ends! I love love love Jase Cross. He’s the perfect badass book boyfriend.

Here’s what I loved:
The author does a great job progressing the story arc while staying true to the characters in this series.
Getting glimpses of the other brothers (including Sebastian) was a definite highlight. I will forever love Carter Cross, so any mention of him is a bonus in my book.
Jase is perfection. A very solid male lead who connects with the reader.
The storyline and progre
Elle Kennedy

Willow Winters

Meghan March

AmazonApple BooksNookKobo

The war. The drugs. All of the lies that leave a tangled web for me to get lost in.

I don’t want any of it.

I only want him. Jase Cross. My enemy. And yet, the only person I trust.

With broad shoulders and a smoldering look in his
Penny Reid
Apr 10, 2019 marked it as to-read

Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Willow Winters' books are akin to presents for me. The minute I get them I can't wait to dive in. Factor in my unhealthy obsession with Jase Cross and well I sat and devoured A Single Kiss in one sitting. I have been consumed with Jase and his relationship with Bethany Fawn as their connection is intense, raw and powerful. I loved seeing them together once again as they worked on figuring out the truth and their feelings for one another in the process.

Without giving away any spoilers, Winters th
Sarina Bowen

Karina Halle
Ahhh this cover!! So, a little about A Single Kiss...

W. Winters
Mar 26, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Karina
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book was amazing! It picks up right where book one left us. Bethany and Jase are great and their connection only grows stronger as the story continues. Just when you think it couldn't get any better Willow is able to surprise you with what happens next again and again. The chemistry between Beth and Jase is smoking hot and will leave you needing a tall cool drink when you finish. The emotions you feel while reading this story will have you questioning what could possibly happen now? I ...more
Christine B
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jase & Bethany had an attraction that Bethany could not resist, unlike the other Cross brothers women that came from the lifestyle that understood their mates world, Bethany did not. Bethany struggled against the lifestyle Jase lived but was so drawn to him too. Bethany was Jase Cataline tine he love her fiery and her innocence.

Jase understand all the struggles Bethany is feeling from losing her sister because of the lost he had with his brother and all Jase wants is to keep Bethany safe and he
Sawyer Bennett

Sophie
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
PURE EPIC BRILLIANCE!

A stunning follow on from A Single Glance that has be desperate and breathless for the conclusion in A Single Touch (coming June).

W. Winters SMASHED IT!!
Bibliophile  Chloe
Irresistible Attraction Book 2

Ooooo the continuing story of Jase and Bethany....

Picking up right where A Single Glance left off.  You get more intrigue, more mystery and action.  You also get the holy hot steaminess of the chemistry between Jase and Bethany. It's flaming hot!! (See what I did there?!? No? Well read the story and you will know what I am talking about!!)

Bethany is still struggling with her feelings towards Jase. It makes me want to shake her and say "WHY" are you doing this? She i
Gem
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Single Glance blew me away so I had high hopes for book 2. But wow, A Single Kiss obliterated book 1. What an incredible book. Beautifully written, emotional, heartbreaking and addictive.

Book 2 picks up where A Single Glance left off. From the moment you begin, tension is high and it doesn’t let up throughout the book. It is thrilling, tense and emotional. Willow Winters has such a way with words. Every chapter had me captivated.

The chemistry between Jase and Bethany is intense throughout. I l
Sue
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG Willow Winters! Again I ask you, What have you done to me? You pull out every emotion that I have, twist me up, then put me back together. You continue to surprise me by writing even better than before. When I can’t possibly think you can be any better, you prove me wrong time and time again. A Single Kiss is a gut wrenching, grab you and won’t let go book. An explosive page turner that will suck you in and won’t let go. It is brilliant. It is amazing. I loved it.

Jannat Bhat
A Single Kiss picks up exactly where A Single Glance left off.

Apart from a few shocking revelations, the story continues and strengthens the bond between Jase & Beth though they are both reluctant to admit it.

I felt the first book was better in terms of catching my interest but I do look forward to see how this story ends.
Momandbooks
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I lied to you and you lied to me. Now we are lying to each other”

W Winters has done it again. On the edge of my seat the whole time, intense and phenomenal. I couldn’t put it down or read fast enough. This is the continuation of a Single Glance. It starts out just as intense as Single Glance ended. The unsure feeling that Jase and Bethany have for each other continues to intensify while you are learning more about both of them and there story.
Bambi Bloomfield
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Willow, you have done it again! Another gripping, captivating story! I'm addicted! Willow is my dealer and this thrilling world of the Cross Brothers is my drug, I must have more!! Willow knows how to tell one hell of a story! With all the FEELS!!
it.sgottabethebooks
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A SINGLE KISS (Irresistible Attraction book 2)
By W Winters
5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Release Date April 9

This is not a standalone. A Single Kiss is Book 2 in the Irresistible Attraction Trilogy that follows Jase & Bethany’s journey.

“We aren’t just one thing. Life isn’t one story. It’s a mix of many and they cross paths sometimes.”

“...I want you and I love the distraction of you.”

I enjoyed EVERY. SINGLE. SECOND of it and will definitely doing re-reads in the foreseeable future, from the prologue to the ending!
Shatarupa  Dhar
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***e-ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review***

Series: Irresistible Attraction #2

Synopsis:
The second book in the Irresistible Attraction Trilogy continues with the story of the youngest Cross brother. It starts with a prologue where Jase Cross remembers his earliest encounter with Marcus - the enemy - and all that his brother, Carter, had warned about. And now that Marcus has strong leverage against Jase, he will go after Marcus to protect what's his. Since this story co
Ilsa Madden-Mills

I don’t want any of it.
I only want him. Jase Cross. My enemy. And yet, the only person I trust.

With broad shoulders and a smoldering look in his
Linda Dunn
Uncertainty and Indecisions...

Jase Cross is a man that has almost all of the human emotions. Anger, Disgust, Sadness and Contempt. But the emotions he is forever struggling with are fear and happiness. These are not in his makeup. He has no fear and does not believe he deserves happiness. Jase is plagued with a past that he cannot escape and harbors guilt for certain deeds he feels responsible for.

Bethany is caught up in the invisible ropes of danger and desire that Jase has bound her with. She
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Willow You Are Brilliant!! Book two of this trilogy is finally here and more Jade Cross!!!! This picks up right where A Single Glance left off so you must read that first. Jase Cross and Bethany Fawn are magical together and this book is no different as they continue on their journey together to find answers. We get more mystery, romance and twists. “I’ll be angry alongside you. I’ll find you a way. I’ll make sure there’s not a damn thing that will touch you. Nothing should scare you when you’r ...more
Louise Bay

Heidi
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!!😳 Willow has done it again!! This is the continuation of Jase and Bethany’s story, and does it start off with a bang. This story has more suspense, secrets, lies, lust and possibly love. These two are fighting the feelings they have for each other. “I don’t love you.” “ I don’t love you, too.”
Bethany is still dealing with the loss of her sister, and feeling guilty of the feelings she has to Jase, who she thinks could very well be her enemy. Jase is fighting his caring about Bethany, becau
Jamie :)
Apr 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut

Status: Need the next book imediently

Status: Also hello, I am trash for Jase Cross
Stephanie Ditmore
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. Wow! This book was mind blowing, so freaking good I couldn’t put it down. The push and pull between Jase and Bethany is coming to a head, she’s feeling more for him than she should, and Jase is torn for his feelings for her. He knows he wants to protect her, but she’s getting under his skin in a way he’s not used to. Bethany’s life is in danger, someone is trying to make a point and they’ve made it. Bethany is defying Jase and he’s at ...more

• Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • A Kiss to Keep
  • Merciless (Merciless, #1)
  • Possessive
  • Tell Me To Stay
  • Delicate
  • You Are My Reason (You Are Mine, #1)
  • You Are My Hope (You Are Mine, #2)
  • Unforgiven (Sins and Secret Series of Duets, #2)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Kisses and Wishes: One Holiday Wish / Collared for Christmas / Stolen Mistletoe Kisses
  • Bought (Highest Bidder Book 1)
  • Dirty Dom (Valetti Crime Family, #1)
  • Cuffed Kiss (Valetti Crime Family #4)
  • Bad Boy (Valetti Crime Family #5)
  • Imperfect (Sins and Secret Series of Duets, #1)
  • Simply Irresistible
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date!

Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!

Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: https://willowwinterswrites.com

All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow started writing after having her

Irresistible Attraction (3 books)
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • A Single Touch (Irresistible Attraction, #3)

News & Interviews

“Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you.” ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars” 0 likes