Start by marking “A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction Book 2)” as Want to Read:
A Single Kiss (Irresistible Attraction Book 2)

A Single Kiss

(Irresistible Attraction #2)

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat gripping, romantic suspense.

I should feel shame for not wanting this to end, but he doesn’t want it to end either.
When the darkness sets in, the flames all flickered out, and the loud click of the locks signal it’s over, that’s when reality comes back.
The war. The drugs. All of t
Published April 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Single Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Single Kiss

❤️ Paulette
Shelves: arc
'Title: ➳ ❤- A Single Kiss
Series ➳ Irresistible Attraction 2#
Author: ➳ Willow Winters
Publication: April 9th 2019

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ღ I just love the Cross brothers. Every time I open one W Winters books I think to myself she cant top her last book, & every single she proves me wrong

➦..Yay the book picking up right where A Single Glance left off. I must say if you haven’t read A Single Glance I highly suggest you do that now!!!

💕 Now let me see if I might be able to tell you about this read without spoilin
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t wait to see how this series ends! I love love love Jase Cross. He’s the perfect badass book boyfriend.

Here’s what I loved:
The author does a great job progressing the story arc while staying true to the characters in this series.
Getting glimpses of the other brothers (including Sebastian) was a definite highlight. I will forever love Carter Cross, so any mention of him is a bonus in my book.
Jase is perfection. A very solid male lead who connects with the reader.
The storyline and progre
Elle Kennedy

Willow Winters

Penny Reid
Apr 10, 2019 marked it as to-read

Meghan March

AmazonApple BooksNookKobo

The war. The drugs. All of the lies that leave a tangled web for me to get lost in.

I don’t want any of it.

I only want him. Jase Cross. My enemy. And yet, the only person I trust.

With broad shoulders and a smoldering look in his
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Willow Winters' books are akin to presents for me. The minute I get them I can't wait to dive in. Factor in my unhealthy obsession with Jase Cross and well I sat and devoured A Single Kiss in one sitting. I have been consumed with Jase and his relationship with Bethany Fawn as their connection is intense, raw and powerful. I loved seeing them together once again as they worked on figuring out the truth and their feelings for one another in the process.

Without giving away any spoilers, Winters th
Sarina Bowen

Karina Halle
Ahhh this cover!! So, a little about A Single Kiss...

W. Winters
Mar 26, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

Karina
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book was amazing! It picks up right where book one left us. Bethany and Jase are great and their connection only grows stronger as the story continues. Just when you think it couldn't get any better Willow is able to surprise you with what happens next again and again. The chemistry between Beth and Jase is smoking hot and will leave you needing a tall cool drink when you finish. The emotions you feel while reading this story will have you questioning what could possibly happen now? I ...more
Sawyer Bennett

Bibliophile  Chloe
Irresistible Attraction Book 2

Ooooo the continuing story of Jase and Bethany....

Picking up right where A Single Glance left off.  You get more intrigue, more mystery and action.  You also get the holy hot steaminess of the chemistry between Jase and Bethany. It's flaming hot!! (See what I did there?!? No? Well read the story and you will know what I am talking about!!)

Bethany is still struggling with her feelings towards Jase. It makes me want to shake her and say "WHY" are you doing this? She i
Sophie
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
PURE EPIC BRILLIANCE!

A stunning follow on from A Single Glance that has be desperate and breathless for the conclusion in A Single Touch (coming June).

W. Winters SMASHED IT!!
Gem
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Single Glance blew me away so I had high hopes for book 2. But wow, A Single Kiss obliterated book 1. What an incredible book. Beautifully written, emotional, heartbreaking and addictive.

Book 2 picks up where A Single Glance left off. From the moment you begin, tension is high and it doesn’t let up throughout the book. It is thrilling, tense and emotional. Willow Winters has such a way with words. Every chapter had me captivated.

The chemistry between Jase and Bethany is intense throughout. I l
Sue
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG Willow Winters! Again I ask you, What have you done to me? You pull out every emotion that I have, twist me up, then put me back together. You continue to surprise me by writing even better than before. When I can’t possibly think you can be any better, you prove me wrong time and time again. A Single Kiss is a gut wrenching, grab you and won’t let go book. An explosive page turner that will suck you in and won’t let go. It is brilliant. It is amazing. I loved it.

Carrie Gies
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I lied to you and you lied to me. Now we are lying to each other”

W Winters has done it again. On the edge of my seat the whole time, intense and phenomenal. I couldn’t put it down or read fast enough. This is the continuation of a Single Glance. It starts out just as intense as Single Glance ended. The unsure feeling that Jase and Bethany have for each other continues to intensify while you are learning more about both of them and there story.
Bambi Bloomfield
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Willow, you have done it again! Another gripping, captivating story! I'm addicted! Willow is my dealer and this thrilling world of the Cross Brothers is my drug, I must have more!! Willow knows how to tell one hell of a story! With all the FEELS!!
Ilsa Madden-Mills

I don’t want any of it.
I only want him. Jase Cross. My enemy. And yet, the only person I trust.

With broad shoulders and a smoldering look in his
Linda Dunn
Uncertainty and Indecisions...

Jase Cross is a man that has almost all of the human emotions. Anger, Disgust, Sadness and Contempt. But the emotions he is forever struggling with are fear and happiness. These are not in his makeup. He has no fear and does not believe he deserves happiness. Jase is plagued with a past that he cannot escape and harbors guilt for certain deeds he feels responsible for.

Bethany is caught up in the invisible ropes of danger and desire that Jase has bound her with. She
MissPetiteBrunette
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Willow You Are Brilliant!! Book two of this trilogy is finally here and more Jade Cross!!!! This picks up right where A Single Glance left off so you must read that first. Jase Cross and Bethany Fawn are magical together and this book is no different as they continue on their journey together to find answers. We get more mystery, romance and twists. “I’ll be angry alongside you. I’ll find you a way. I’ll make sure there’s not a damn thing that will touch you. Nothing should scare you when you’r ...more
it.sgottabethebooks
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A SINGLE KISS (Irresistible Attraction book 2)
By W Winters
5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Release Date April 9

This is not a standalone. A Single Kiss is Book 2 in the Irresistible Attraction Trilogy that follows Jase & Bethany’s journey.

“We aren’t just one thing. Life isn’t one story. It’s a mix of many and they cross paths sometimes.”

“...I want you and I love the distraction of you.”

I enjoyed EVERY. SINGLE. SECOND of it and will definitely doing re-reads in the foreseeable future, from the prologue to the ending!
Heidi
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!!😳 Willow has done it again!! This is the continuation of Jase and Bethany’s story, and does it start off with a bang. This story has more suspense, secrets, lies, lust and possibly love. These two are fighting the feelings they have for each other. “I don’t love you.” “ I don’t love you, too.”
Bethany is still dealing with the loss of her sister, and feeling guilty of the feelings she has to Jase, who she thinks could very well be her enemy. Jase is fighting his caring about Bethany, becau
Stephanie Ditmore
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. Wow! This book was mind blowing, so freaking good I couldn’t put it down. The push and pull between Jase and Bethany is coming to a head, she’s feeling more for him than she should, and Jase is torn for his feelings for her. He knows he wants to protect her, but she’s getting under his skin in a way he’s not used to. Bethany’s life is in danger, someone is trying to make a point and they’ve made it. Bethany is defying Jase and he’s at ...more
Louise Bay

Debbie
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from this series, I can’t help but love the Cross boys! I really enjoy their interactions with each other joining all the books together, I love Jace but I’ve got to admit Bethany annoys me, I like her at times and then other times I just want to shake her! Hopefully she’ll deserve Jace by the last book, which I CANNOT wait for !!!!
Amanda Dubuque
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with Jase and Bethany's story. I'm not sure what to say except read it. There is so much going on and so many feelings, you cannot help but love these books. Willow is an amazing author and I cannot recommend her enough.
Rachal
Mar 29, 2019 added it
The continuation of Jase and Bethany’s story will leave you absolutely speechless. You’ll be hooked from start to finish and begging for more. Willow Winters absolutely did not disappoint with this book. A highly emotional read that you’ll come back to again and again.
Ratula
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars! Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/2U48dIp
K.S. Rochell
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HYPNOTAICALLY STUNNING, SENSUAL, PASSIONATE and DELICIOUSLY-DARK No one writes ALPHA BAD BOYS like Willow!” This story was so GRIPPING the CHARACTERS and their development were so well written willows words will SLAY you leaving you wanting more of her Incredible writing!

I am STUNNED and SPEECHLESS!!

“6 STUNNING and Dark Stars!”

Irresistible Attraction (3 books)
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction Book 1)
  • A Single Touch (Irresistible Attraction Book 3)