Start by marking “Zero F*cks (Violent Circle Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Zero F*cks (Violent Circle Book 4)

Zero F*cks (Violent Circle Book 4)

Mr. Rogers did not prepare me for the people in my neighborhood. A cut in financial aid for college and a lot of bad luck have landed me not only on Violent Circle, but in the apartment known as Frat Hell.
I can handle myself, so living with three guys isn’t a problem. Even the madhouse disguised as a low income neighborhood isn’t an issue. The trouble is Denton, the man w
Published February 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Zero F*cks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zero F*cks

Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 27, 2019
Genre: New Adult. Romantic Comedy.
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Once again, Shannon Shade has given her readers a laugh out loud romantic comedy with all the feels! Not only was I laughing my butt off while reading (I will never look at ponies the same way again), but I was swooning and blushing. This book is sexy as hell but has a fantastic love story. Overall, it's just a true winner and my second favorite out of the series (the first book will always hold a place
DW
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I seriously want to live on Violent Circle. The crazy things that happen in these books have me rolling.

I was so excited to get Denton’s book and he did not disappoint. Hopefully Trey is next. He has a great personality!

Zero F*cks can be read on its own but trust me, you want to read them all. They are just too good not to read.

I loved that everyone is in this one. It’s always great to catch up.
Kara
Mar 08, 2019 added it
DNF about three, maybe four chapters in.

Strike one: Hero and one of his friends make juvenile homophobic jokes about prostituting themselves for rent money, e.g.: "It's not gay if you leave your socks on."
Strike two: Hero got crabs from a woman he slept with six months previously, and tells the h about it.

No need for a strike three. I almost DNF'd after the gay jokes, and I really should have.
Katie Silvi of BBKA
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Best of Violent Circle

Once again Shade has me laughing my bum off! The insanity this woman comes up with, is just downright hilarious and epic.

Zero F*cks takes us back to the hilarity that is Violent Circle. Of course the shenanigans are ever present, especially when you live in a place where 'normal' is a dirty word. And, you get it all, every one makes an appearance and it couldnt have been any better.

Shade, shows why she is a master at rom com with this. Definatly a must read and a read
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
S.M Shade has done it again. This woman never fails to write not only a brilliant story, but one that will have you rolling on the floor laughing. She’s comedy genius. Denton and Becca are the super hot couple in this, the 4th book in the “violent circle” series.

Loved every minute of it x
Robyn
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Inflatia Stars

Another funny story in this series! I wasn’t so sure about Denton, and Becca in the beginning, they seemed like such opposites, and I wasn’t feeling their chemistry initially, but that opinion ended up changing! So many little added touches that makes this books memorable...especially Beulah and Inflatia! LOL
I can’t wait for Trey’s book!!!
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laughed so much while reading this, I swear the books just get better and better.
Natasha
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cut in Becca's financial aid, has her answering an ad for an available room. Only problem is, it's Frat Hell on Violent Circle. Becca isn't left with any other options besides homelessness so she moves in- but wasn't expecting the crazy that comes with living on Violent Circle. Or the people. Including her new roommate Denton. But despite how much she is attracted to his humor, and charm. She can't go there. She won't. If things go south, they are stuck living together without any other option ...more
Cali Gals
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ugh I need to stop making predictions that S.M. Shade can’t get any funnier with each new release in this series. This book once again has me rolling with laughter.

I love Denton. I don’t know why but he feels like a hot nerd to me. He is smart, sweet, hardworking, and has a side of naughty (wink). His role in the frat boy apartment keeps me laughing. Ummm the male roommates (ponder how to say this) are messed up. One I like and one is nuts (not in a good way).

When Becca joins this zanny crew (
Rmederios
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!!! Just keeps getting better with every book. I hope she continues, I want Trey, Emily, Sasha and even Elijah's book. Anything to keep this series going.

Denton is on of the Frat Hell guys we know and love in this series already. He's funny and definitely a player.

Rebecca is trying her best to keep herself afloat. She's trying to find a way to stay in school, eat, keep a roof over her head and her car running. No such luck, after she gets denied financial aid, her car stops and
Yvonne Eason
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Why didn't I purchase some incintinace pads before reading this book?

OMG S.M. Shade, I have not laughed out loud like that for quite a while. This book is pure genius. I need to live in your brain for a while. I want to know where you come up with half of this.

We return to Violent Circle, with all the usual antics and surprises galore. We meet up with charchters old on new. Life in Violent Circle is never dull.

It's Dentons turn to find love, to be put under the spell of a woman. After advertisin
Leanne
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely fucking adore SM Shade's RomComs. The characters of the Violent Circle are my favourite people in the literary world and if I could swallow a tablet, or incent some sort of machine thing to take me to their world, I'd jump at the chance.
Denton has been my favourite character since the very beginning of this series, his cheeky chappy personality, his give no fucks attitude and his massive heart have always been a winning formula for me. I am sooooooo incredibly pleased he has got his
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Shelves: arcs
And she slays it AGAIN folks! This author has to be one of the funniest I've ever read, and with each one in this series she tops the last! This is the fourth in the series of neighbors, but they are interconnected stand alones, (you can totally read them out of order, trust me, each of these stories is well worth the read!) I LOVE this neighborhood and if it were real I'd totally live there lol. I've been waiting for Denton to get his story since he was introduced and Becca was truly perfect fo ...more
Mrs K Bartholmew
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I love this series. If you want a break from angst but still want a well written entertaining story then this is for you. S M Shade doesnt shy away from situations that would be embarrassing. Nope her charactets fully embrace the humiliating. From dino suits protesting to waffle stomps these books have you crying with laughter.
Becca moves in with the Frat Hell guys due to her cash flow flowing away from her. Her attraction to Denton is not something she can explore as neither
Katy Kendrick
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The violent circle series is a series I could read over and over and always find hilariously entertaining.
I’m not a big contemporary reader but these books are everything I never knew I wanted.
Zero F*cks was Denton and Becca’s story and I have to say, it was from start to finish, an amazing ride.
Denton is perfect. His total confidence in everything he does and wants in life but his soft and amazing heart definitely give credit to the name of the book and Becca is such a lovable and hilarious
queen_of_the_books_18
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 LOL ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book is hilarious!
LOL funny guys, I couldn’t contain myself.
I’ve read the other books in the violent circle series so I knew what I was letting myself into but I haven’t read a book in a while that’s bought tears to my eyes and made my stomach ache from laughing so hard.

It was seriously hilarious. I won’t give any spoilers away but I will tell you this... I have no idea where SM Shade comes up with this stuff but I would love to be inside her head....

S.M Shade brings you wit,
Melissa Christenson
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Love, Loved, Loved this book!!! This book had me laughing out loud so many times. I love Violent Circle and all of its crazy inhabitants. SM Shade please keep writing about them and I’ll definitely keep buying these awesome books. This is about a girl who’s down on her luck and about to be homeless. She answers an add for an apartment and meets the Frat Hell guys. Hilarity issues and awesome things happen. I would definitely recommend this book as it’s an awesome read. If you haven’t ...more
Julie
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, if you’re looking for a laugh out loud, pull no punches romcom, look no further. I honestly can’t decide if I want to move into Violent Circle or run in the opposite direction. I don’t know where Shade comes up with some of this stuff, honestly I’m never going to look at ponies the same way again, and I’m going to make sure I have a camera ready at restaurants near college campuses, but I hope she keeps these books coming.

The characters, main and secondary, all hold your interest, and seri
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 laugh my ass off stars!! OMG this book is the SHIT!!

This is book 4 in the “Violent Circle” series. It can be read as a stand alone but why mess up a good thing. Read them all!! This book is Denton and Becca’s story!

First of all, I knew I was gonna love Denton and boy did I ever. This story right here is my fucking favorite!! I haven’t laughed this hard since “Worth It” (my number one favorite rom com)!!! I had people giving me funny looks at work because while I was trying to hold laughter ba
Samantha Ross of BBKA
S.M Shade did it again !
My cheeks hurt from smiling to much and my family is still giving me weird looks from laughing so hard .
Becca and Denton’s story is heartwarmingly hilarious , just what you would expect from the violent circles series and I’m secretly hoping it’s not the end !
I need more shade !
MORE!!!

Kimberly Garner
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am not sure if it's just because I was in one of those moods, but this book was laugh out load funny. The chemistry between characters makes me want to move in and make myself a home. I stayed up late reading because I didn't want to leave these characters, it was like I was watching a sitcom. The characters are relate-able, and I every much enjoyed this book. This book is told in dual pov.

Sara Callaway
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
What could possibly go wrong when a girl moves in with the Frat Hell guys from Violent Circle??? Becca needs a place to stay and since Noble's moving out, she can move in. Becca fit right in with the guys and Denton's rivaling Noble for the top spot with me as a book boyfriend. This book was hilarious, especially that last chapter. Trey's book is next and I can't wait.
Nakita
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This books is hilarious. My stomach and ribs hurt so bad (but in a good way) from laughing so hard. As always SM Shade bro GS us a comedy packed story with romance and an amazing story line. I absolutely love this series. I encourage everyone that's hasn't read this series or this book to stop what you doing and go grab you a copy!
Melissa Derda
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely my favorite book in this series. Their banter was fabulous. There were moments I was laughing so hard I had to stop for a minute to wipe my tears. Absolutely amazing, the perfect rom-com without too much drama.
Christina Szczepan-santos
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok so if you've read the other Violent Circle books then you know....
This book had me in tears from laughing.
Gawddddd Denton! All the Frat hell boys.
I think this is my favorite book of the series.
Go one click, hurry!

Arc provided by the author.
Terri Handschumacher
What...
The...
Actual...
Fuck!!
I have never laughed so much that tears were running down my face while reading. Actually wait yes I have when I read Worth It which was by this crazy ass author and CM Owens. Let me get back on track, this one had me from start to finish. There was no fucks given when this book was written. The boys of Frat Hell are backhand up to their usual. If you don't know what I mean by that, then you need to read the first three books in this series. If you do know what I mean
Tara -Sexy Book Divas
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t laughed this hard since reading the third book in this series. Shannon Shade definitely knows how to bring the laughter and the feels. I definitely won’t look at ponies the same ever again, thanks for that.

Zero F**ks takes us back to Violent Circle where all the shenanigans happen and of course the T-Rex costume shows up again.

Becca just lost her financial aid and needs a place to live that’s cheap. After looking at a few places she comes to find one place that might work. The only p
Dawne
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A rip roaring hilarious book! You are never disappointed when you get to visit Violent Circle. There is always a party or some awkward or funny situation going on. The author knocks it out of the park again.
Rebecca Austin
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-author
Becca has had some really bad luck lately. Her car is on it's last legs and she has just lost her financial aid and must move out of her apartment and find somewhere else to live. Luckily she still has her job as a tattoo artist but she needs to get more clients if she is going to make it.

Denton works at a local car shop and attends school and is about to start working on his thesis. He is generally a great guy and when he sees a woman struggling with startign her car he jumps in to help! Unfort
Ophelia
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
This is the first book that I've read by Shannon Shade and I guarantee I will be reading more in the future! This book is an easy read filled with loveable characters that will make you laugh out loud.

My only issue with this book is the two main characters weren't always portrayed the age they're meant to be. There were times where they were very mature adults and others where their thoughts came across as childish. Having said this I still did enjoy this as a quick easy read.

Denton is differe
S. M. Shade is a homeschooling mom hopelessly addicted to Dr. Pepper, love stories, sunshine, and men with full sexy lips, though not necessarily in that order. A voracious reader since sounding out her first word, she started writing as a teenager and rediscovered her love of writing as an adult. Originally from Indianapolis, she now lives in a small Kentucky town with her teenage son.