Start by marking “Heart of Gold (Westbound Hearts - Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Heart of Gold (Westbound Hearts - Book 1)

Heart of Gold (Westbound Hearts - Book 1)

She’s a visionary with a secret fear. He’s an upstart goldminer hoping to hit the motherlode…again. Will their dreams coalesce or crash and burn?

Frontier beauty Magda Clarke knows exactly what she wants in life. Freedom. Her father’s love. And to open her own business right at the heart of Crown Vista. A man isn’t on the list—and would probably just get in the way. But wh
Published January 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Heart of Gold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart of Gold

Denise Lauron
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: uno-2019
I enjoyed the story, but felt the characters fell together rather quickly and unexpectedly. There were several editing errors that bugged me a little, but I could see past those and know what the author meant.
Sharon
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author and I’m very happy that I decided to read this book. The story-line is excellent with charming characters that are described well and have great chemistry. The book held my interest from start to finish. If you want to relax reading a sweet historical western romance then I suggest reading this book. I’m looking forward to reading more by this author.
Colleen