Start by marking “Blood, Book and Candle (Bad Witch, #6)” as Want to Read:
Blood, Book and Candle (Bad Witch, #6)

Blood, Book and Candle

(Bad Witch #6)

Anne Williams is a seer—the rarest and possibly most dangerous kind of magician--gifted with the ability to divine the past, present and future. Her overprotective family hid her true nature from the rest of magician society to protect her from those who would abuse her prophetic powers. Until now.

When a new group of hunters unleashes a deadly campaign of kidnapping, exper
ebook
Published July 22nd 2019 by Robyn Bachar

To ask other readers questions about Blood, Book and Candle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood, Book and Candle

Start your review of Blood, Book and Candle (Bad Witch, #6)
Aly
Aug 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I was hoping for more from this book.  I have not read any other books in this series and I was a bit lost.  I think this is a series that should read in order.  I have not yet done this.  This book had some good moments in it for me.  The characters were very interesting and fun. There was also a lot of action in this book.  "This book was given to me for free at my request from NetGalley and I provided this voluntary review."
Cyliena
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Actual rating: 3.5 stars

Blood, Book and Candle is the sixth book in the Bad Witch series. The first book, Blood, Smoke and Mirrors, is available for free in eBook format. I strongly suggest reading it if you’re new to the series, otherwise the world and overall plot that Bachar has created may be confusing and unengaging.

Someone is hunting magicians, and Anne Williams is on their list.

Anne is a Seer, a magician who gets visions about the past, present, and future. Most of her life she hid this
Angel Hatfield
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Anne Williams is a seer—the rarest, most dangerous kind of magician—gifted with the ability to divine the past, present and future. Anne spent her life hiding her true nature to protect her from those who would abuse her prophetic powers, but with an impending apocalypse on the horizon Anne can't afford to stay in the shadows. Anne steps up the plate to help magiciankind, but someone tries to take her out of the game—permanently. Wounded and with nowhere else to go, Anne finds shelter with chron ...more
ѕнelley
Sep 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I’ll admit I solely requested this book due to the cover! I’m a strong fan of strong female paranormal characters. Anne Williams is a Seer, a bad ass one if the cover is true!

This is the sixth book in the series and I haven’t read the previous instalments so I may be missing something. It started off well and then seemed to take a turn to in being a extremely smutty (and I’m no prune but it was a little OTT for me).

I do adore the world that Robyn Bachar has created, her characters have depth, I
ShinyObject
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced reader's copy of Blood, Book and Candle by Robyn Bachar from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I read a previous novel in this series by Robyn Bachar before so I did have high expectations for a solid read and, happily, was not let down by Blood, Book and Candle!

Overall, I enjoyed this novel and I found it to be well written and the plot was fast paced. The primary characters' romantic start was less than ideal - our protagonist, Anne, meets the
Ileana Renfroe
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blood, Book and Candle is the sixth book in the Witch Series. I actually read the first book "Blood, Smoke and Mirrors" and really enjoyed it. So, was looking forward to reading this book and was not disappointed.

The characters are well written, especially liked Anne the "seerer" as she finds herself seeking shelter with Simon after being injured. Some parts were a bit humorous which made it even more likable. The novel starts with Anne being shot while at the Dusty Tomes and from there it take
Rebecca Goss
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am new to this series and it depicts species/vocations that are novel. I do think for future purposes that it is best not to start a series at book 6. However, the characters are intriguing and fun. I plan to go back and read the previous books. The storyline moves quickly and holds interest. . I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Annarella
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
An engrossing and entertaining read, well written and full of interesting characters.
I look forward to reading other books by this author.
Recommended!
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC
Karen Fisher
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anna has to hide her abilities of risk becoming someone's slave seer. I enjoyed this book tremendously. I will read the other books in this series. The Promethians are wreaking havoc on magical and shapeshifter alike. Anna and her soulmate face them down in a truly imaginative tale.
Karen Machamer
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. What a great book , I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend to everyone.
Sara
Carrie
Jan 05, 2020
Kat
Feb 12, 2020

• Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy, #4)
  • A Drop of Magic (The Magicsmith #1)
  • Bad Panther (Alien Guardians of Earth, #1)
  • The Blacksmith Queen (The Scarred Earth Saga, #1)
  • Dark Alpha's Redemption (Reaper, #8)
  • Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)
  • Wolf Instinct (SWAT #9)
  • Blood Cry: A Breath of Air Novel
  • The Witchkin Murders (Magicfall, #1)
  • Taste of Darkness (Darkness, #2)
  • Lethal Nights (Brute Force, #3)
  • Beyond the Darkness (Darkness, #3)
  • Shadows (Dark in You, #5)
  • Untamed Delights (The Phoenix Pack, #8)
  • Fallen (Deep Ops, #2)
  • The Rogue King (Inferno Rising, #1)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
  • Nightmare City (Nightmare City, #1)
Robyn Bachar writes romance with swords, sorcery, spaceships and submersibles. Bachar's novels feature action and adventure, danger and suspense, found families and happily ever afters. Her books have finaled twice in the PRISM Contest for Published Authors, twice in the Passionate Plume Contest, and twice in the EPIC eBook Awards.

Bad Witch (5 books)
  • Blood, Smoke and Mirrors (Bad Witch #1)
  • Bewitched, Blooded and Bewildered (Bad Witch #3)
  • Fire in the Blood (Bad Witch #4)
  • Bad Blood (Bad Witch, #5)