Start by marking “Blood, Book and Candle (Bad Witch, #6)” as Want to Read:
Blood, Book and Candle (Bad Witch, #6)

Blood, Book and Candle

(Bad Witch #6)

Anne Williams is a seer—the rarest and possibly most dangerous kind of magician--gifted with the ability to divine the past, present and future. Her overprotective family hid her true nature from the rest of magician society to protect her from those who would abuse her prophetic powers. Until now.

When a new group of hunters unleashes a deadly campaign of kidnapping, exper
ebook
Expected publication: July 22nd 2019 by Robyn Bachar

To ask other readers questions about Blood, Book and Candle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood, Book and Candle

Cyliena
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Actual rating: 3.5 stars

Blood, Book and Candle is the sixth book in the Bad Witch series. The first book, Blood, Smoke and Mirrors, is available for free in eBook format. I strongly suggest reading it if you’re new to the series, otherwise the world and overall plot that Bachar has created may be confusing and unengaging.

Someone is hunting magicians, and Anne Williams is on their list.

Anne is a Seer, a magician who gets visions about the past, present, and future. Most of her life she hid this
ShinyObject
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced reader's copy of Blood, Book and Candle by Robyn Bachar from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I read a previous novel in this series by Robyn Bachar before so I did have high expectations for a solid read and, happily, was not let down by Blood, Book and Candle!

Overall, I enjoyed this novel and I found it to be well written and the plot was fast paced. The primary characters' romantic start was less than ideal - our protagonist, Anne, meets the
Rebecca Goss
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am new to this series and it depicts species/vocations that are novel. I do think for future purposes that it is best not to start a series at book 6. However, the characters are intriguing and fun. I plan to go back and read the previous books. The storyline moves quickly and holds interest. . I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Annarella
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
An engrossing and entertaining read, well written and full of interesting characters.
I look forward to reading other books by this author.
Recommended!
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC
Karen Fisher
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anna has to hide her abilities of risk becoming someone's slave seer. I enjoyed this book tremendously. I will read the other books in this series. The Promethians are wreaking havoc on magical and shapeshifter alike. Anna and her soulmate face them down in a truly imaginative tale.
Karen Machamer
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. What a great book , I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend to everyone.
elena
Jul 02, 2019
MJ
Jul 02, 2019
Jul 03, 2019
Robyn Bachar writes romance with swords, sorcery, spaceships and submersibles. Bachar's novels feature action and adventure, danger and suspense, found families and happily ever afters. Her books have finaled twice in the PRISM Contest for Published Authors, twice in the Passionate Plume Contest, and twice in the EPIC eBook Awards.

In 2019, Bachar's sci-fi romance Galactic Cold War trilogy comes to

Bad Witch (5 books)
  • Blood, Smoke and Mirrors (Bad Witch #1)
  • Bewitched, Blooded and Bewildered (Bad Witch #3)
  • Fire in the Blood (Bad Witch #4)
  • Bad Blood (Bad Witch, #5)