Start by marking “Destroy Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #2)” as Want to Read:
Destroy Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #2)

Destroy Me

(Her Best Friend’s Father #2)

Two weeks.
No strings attached.
No messy emotions.

Those were the terms Mila Lawson offered Roman Gregory when they found themselves living together in Santa Cruz. Now that the ATF agent has his daughter's twenty-two year old best friend in his bed every night, he's finding it more and more difficult to deny what he's felt for her since the day they met.

With a drug cart

Published April 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Destroy Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destroy Me

Start your review of Destroy Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #2)
Babel
I have an addiction with this story. It's definitely sensual and altogether passionate. The chemistry between the characters in every intimate scene is riveting.

Roman and Mila get deeper into their illicit relationship, though it has consequences on their feelings. Something this giant cop is having difficulties to deal with. Therefore, there's some drama as she feels a bit rejected. I really liked the way they were unsure how to proceed until they could finally be honest with each other. From t
Angie
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-review
Destroy Me, the second book in the Her Best Friend's Father series, and it's pretty caliente. I would warn that this series really should be read in order. With books one and two, a person could read them alone but you'd miss 75% of the plot!

Speaking of plots... Book one, Devour Me, brings Mila and Roman together, the best friend and father of Talia. And boy do they get together!! (PS Ayden if you know of any extra Romans, send them my way!!) Destroy Me is more about the actual relationship betw
The Romance Enthusiast (Ruby)
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Destroy Me is the second part of the serialized novella that stars Roman and Mila from Devour Me. Do NOT read these out of order or you will be lost, and loose many key points.

In this part we actually get to see more about their relationship, not just the physical part. In Devour Me they had realized that they wanted more than just sex from each other. This takes them by storm, it's almost like trial and error because Roman has never had anything more than a physical relationship with anyone. An
Donise
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Book 2 is just as hot and steamy as book 1. If you haven't read Devour Me, please don't read any further in this review. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Mila and Roman are closer than ever and enjoying being with each other more than ever. They are realizing that two weeks are not going to be enough, but how to make it work. They both admit that they love each other and have for a long time, but real life, and not their beach i
Jolanda Gelissen
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
In the first book of this series, Devour Me, Mila and Roma gave into their years-long attraction to each other. They expected this to be based in lust, and were willing to accept a looming expiry date. It also allow them to try and overlook the fact that Roman is Mila’s best friend’s father.

In this second book they realize their feelings run deeper than mere lust, and it takes some trial and error to come to terms with this. The reality of Mila’s job hunt and the problems surrounding Roman’s ong
Anne Baker
Their Terrifying Love

A great read of this 2nd book in Her Best Friend’s Father Series. Ayden K. Morgen is certainly becoming a prolific author to look out for when choosing your reads, this read being no exception and one I would highly recommend. A gripping salacious read told from both Roman and Mila’s POV. Will Roman end his relationship with Mila for his daughter Talia, a relationship with an expiration date? WIll Mila be ruined by her big, bad, Controlling rough Roman? Roman knows Mila des
Jeanne McDonald
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
As scorching hot as the last, this is yet another short but satisfying read from Ayden K. Morgen. This book continues exactly where the first left off, allowing us to dive further into Mila and Roman's relationship. These two sizzle off the pages and you can't help but fall in love with them as they grow within the relationship. I will warn the reader, this book ends in a somewhat kind of cliffhanger. Nothing that will leaving you screaming, but something that leaves your heart aching and you pr ...more
Heather
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Cliffhanger

I loved this story. I am waiting impatiently for the final book. Mila and Roman are so good together. I have devoured the first two books. The feels are so real for these characters. I love the tension with Romans job and his daughter. But he way he connects with Mila stole my heart. I preordered the final story and will be counting the days u too i get their hopefully happy ending.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Roman is keeping secrets, secrets that put him at odds with his daughter whom he loves but will come to an end when she finds out he is with her best friend. Being an DEA is tough with all of its secrecy and to have a relationship on top of that piles on the stress. Will Roman be able to have his cake and eat it to or will everything blow up because of his job? I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Meeka
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Destroy Me!!!🔥🔥🔥

This yet another off the charts amazing read from Ayden Morgan!!!! I couldn’t put this book down with so much drama and suspense though out this book!!! Mia and Roman start up a 2 week fling!!! But, it turns into so much more then they both didn’t know they needed or wanted!! All while Roman’s daughter, Mia’s best friend Telia are in the dark!!! This was a great read a must have as well!!!👏🏾
J
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great continuation of this series, well written, great character chemistry with some added depth and background. Good flow to the storyline and I'm looking forward to the next and final installment of this series and to see if Roman and Mila will get their HEA, will Mila and Talia be able to stay BFFs and can Roman keep himself and everyone he loves safe from the dangers of his job?
Emily Turner
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. You have all the steamy scenes you want in a good romance. I love The fact that this is the kind of book that completely wraps you into the story and you can’t seam to get enough. I honestly couldn’t put it down.
Apr 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotic
This one upped the ante in terms of Roman and Mila's relationship. I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the last book especially how they were going to deal with what happened at the end!
Nichelle
Courtney Bemo
Apr 15, 2019
Julie Fillner
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the continuation of Mila and Roman’s steamy romance-The only complaint I have is that it wasn’t longer. The scenes were well written, the descriptions were amazing, and it makes you want to put yourself in the character’s shoes. Another stellar writing performance from Ayden K. Morgen!
Lala
Beeg Panda
Jul 03, 2019
Katie
Jan 13, 2020

• Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Single Dad Baker (Second Chances, #1)
  • Rebound An MC Romance
  • Burning Desires: An MC Romance (Inked Book 4)
  • In Too Deep: An MC Romance (Inked Book 2)
  • True Feelings: An MC Romance (Inked Book 3)
  • Test of Love
  • Sinful Protector (Roughshod Rollers MC Book 2)
  • Healing Danger (Fortis Security, #1)
  • Stolen Dreams (Fortis Security #2)
  • Love Divided (Fortis Security #3)
  • Secret Redemption (Fortis Security #4)
  • Broken Butterfly (Fortis Security #5)
  • Arctic Fire (Fortis Security #6)
  • Phoenix Rising (Fortis Security #7)
  • Digital Desire (Fortis Security #8)
  • Wounded Hearts (Fortis Security #9)
Ayden K. Morgen is the Amazon Bestselling Author of the Ragnarök Prophesies series. She lives in the heart of Arkansas with her childhood sweetheart/husband of sixteen years, and their furry minions. When not writing, she spends her time hiking, reading, causing mischief, and building a Spork army.

Ayden writes dark and steamy romantic suspense, most often centered around gang and cartel crimes suc

Her Best Friend’s Father (4 books)
  • Devour Me (Her Best Friend's Father, #1)
  • Defend Me (Her Best Friend’s Father, #3)
  • Desire Me (Her Best Friend's Father Book 4)