Start by marking “Titanic Secret(Isaac Bell, #11)” as Want to Read:
Titanic Secret(Isaac Bell, #11)

Titanic Secret

(Isaac Bell #11)

Both a prequel and a sequel to Clive Cussler's first bestselling phenomenon, Raise the Titanic!, the new Isaac Bell novel is a thrilling action-adventure novel from the #1 New York Times-bestselling author.

A century apart, Dirk Pitt and Isaac Bell team up to unlock the truth about the most famous maritime disaster of all time.

In the present day, Dirk Pitt is must make a da

Published September 10th 2019 by G.P. Putnam's Sons

To ask other readers questions about Titanic Secret, please sign up.
MR not really. main plot more like retelling background story from of Raise the titanic novel-

Steve
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wonder how many of the links to Raise the Titanic will be lost on newer readers. This book stands on its own, but it made me nostalgic for the original, so early in the Pitt series. I think I'll have to revisit it next. Actually, that makes me wonder... will this book have a noticeable impact on the sales of Raise the Titanic? Hmmm....
Don
Sep 17, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Somewhat boring and disappointing. I was looking forward to the action and adventure of tying a new and old story together. More of a mystery than a great Cussler adventure. I’ll still read every book in his series. But, they’re getting flat.
Theresa
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A dual story involving both Isaac Bell and Dirk Pitt. The majority of the story is from Isaac Bell’s POV. Dirk Pitt just has brief scenes at both the beginning and end of the book.

In 1911 Isaac Bell investigates a suspicious tragedy at a mine near Denver which leads him to a rare ore found in a mine on a remote island in Northern Russia.

Through the years, Bell has been involved in many secret and/or sensitive cases. Because of this, he sealed the various case files and upon his death entrusted
Dennis L.
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Isaac Bell at his Best

Clive Cussler has been one of my top five favorite authors for a long time now. Since Isaac Bell came along, he is one of my top ten fictional characters. The addition of a co-writer has not created any diminution of my opinion. This installment of Bell’s saga was long anticipated, and does not disappoint. The characterization of Bell is consistent with the other novels. Lord knows the action is nonstop. I don’t do spoilers in a review, but I will comment on Cussler’s trade
Chris Garth
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For the dozen or so people who relish the 1981 film Raise the Titanic ....with its impossible story and cheesy special effects. This is the book that explains how it all happend.

I gave it 5 stars not because the characters are rich, or the plot particularly interesting. But when Cussler published Raise the Titanic in the late 1970s's and a movie of the book was made in 1981, the ship had not been found yet. For a while, Cussler and his hero Dirk Pitt fuled out undersyanding of the Titanic and th
Sheldon
Sep 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Well this is a typical Cussler Tale of Isaac Bell. Exciting yes but the format is getting old. As a Cussler fan I listen to all of them. Newcomers to the series will be happy. Remember Cussler and his co-authors write the quintessential modern cliffhanger stories. As such, like this one, they keep you going from one mind defying moment to the next one.
David Ebel
Cussler does it again!

The Titanic Secret fills in the story of the sinking of the Titanic and the stories that eclipsed the characters who crossed paths is such an amazing way. I had great difficulty putting the story down!

You will love this amazing storytelling as more of the remarkable mind of Clive Cussler!
Bill Donhiser
Another fine novel from Clive Cussler. Issac Bell is a great character, good action and a fun page turner. The perspective from which it was told was a new twist for Cussler as well. Highly recommended
MR
Sep 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Prequel of Cussler own Raise the Titanic!1976 novel, featuring Isaak Bell( Pitt appears as reader of said detective memories)

I like it. As a fan of old Dirk Pitt novels.

I also like mr. Du Brul style
Jim Rickard
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, what a story

Great story and I'm really glad I read book out of the Dirk Pitt series, Raising the Titanic first. Great plot and He kept it going well even after what I knew after reading Raising the Titanic
Liz
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this Isaac Bell adventure. The characters were interesting, the narrow escapes were harrowing, and the clever strategies Isaac came up with were amazing. I also enjoyed the maritime details when Isaac was on the whale boat. But seeing Isaac and Marion's tombstone was sad.
Yosef Shapiro
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book features both Dirk Pitt and Isaac Bell. Not really a team up , as they were not contemporaneous. It is introduced by and finished by Pitt. It also serves as sort of a prequel to Raise the Titanic that features Pitt.
Pj
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another, on the edge of your seat, story! Love Isaac Bell...more...more...more....
Jeanine
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.. The back story.. Terrific book.
Joanne
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 was a bit distracted getting ready for vacation, it did flow but my mind was torn, but I couldn't not listen!!!
Nancy
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book, interesting story, fast paced action adventure. Does not disappoint.
Mylene
Sep 16, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked the book, but it was no Isaac Bell book. Acceptable for Pitt, or Kurt Austin - but not Isaac Bell...
Wes Bartlett
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked the reversal of present to past instead of past to present that usually starts his stories.
Ann
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
Liked the first half of the book but the second half was too drawn out.
Will Stevens
Eric
Ann
Sep 15, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Cussler began writing novels in 1965 and published his first work featuring his continuous series hero, Dirk Pitt, in 1973. His first non-fiction, The Sea Hunters, was released in 1996. The Board of Governors of the Maritime College, State University of New York, considered The Sea Hunters in lieu of a Ph.D. thesis and awarded Cussler a Doctor of Letters degree in May, 1997. It was the first time ...more

Isaac Bell (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Chase (Isaac Bell, #1)
  • The Wrecker (Isaac Bell, #2)
  • The Spy (Isaac Bell, #3)
  • The Race (Isaac Bell, #4)
  • The Thief (Isaac Bell, #5)
  • The Striker (Isaac Bell, #6)
  • The Bootlegger (Isaac Bell, #7)
  • The Assassin (Isaac Bell, #8)
  • The Gangster (Isaac Bell, #9)
  • The Cutthroat (Isaac Bell, #10)