Start by marking “Aspire to Inspire: Poems that will elevate your speech” as Want to Read:
Aspire to Inspire: Poems that will elevate your speech

Aspire to Inspire: Poems that will elevate your speech

Aspire to Inspire: Poems that elevate your speech is a book full of poems that defy all norms and rules for poetry writing. The authors work is packed with words that rhyme and when read with rhythm, are delightful to the tongue and ears alike. Right from the acknowledgements and dedications at the beginning of the book till the concluding statements at the back of the boo ...more
Published December 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Aspire to Inspire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aspire to Inspire

AANVI WRITES
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was a little skeptical when I picked up this book as self help books need little more of patience to read and understand. Since I love poetry I thought of giving it a try.... But must say ended up feeling that this is the best book I picked up this year.

What I liked?
The book is divided into 2 parts...which makes it interesting
The first 48 poems are themed on leadership, dealing with various topics that inspires every person to be courageous and not lose hope. The author emphasizes the fact th
PriyaM
Jun 03, 2019 added it
I am not sure about others however I continually flourish on any sort of motivational stories, quotes and such. So for me Aspire to Inspire book by Nasreen Variyawa is a blessing. The author states that her poems are to be included in the speech and presentations by trainers or coaches. Nonetheless, I observe her work as an inspirational everyday poem to uplift oneself to boost the self-confidence.

I was mesmerized and awe-struck to perceive how powerful merely a few lines poem can be. Indeed a c
Sunita Saldhana
I must say I have mixed reactions to this collection of poems.

There are two parts to the book. The first part is pure advice. These are poems that could be used in an attitude training session. They are more of the “Don’t Quit” kind of poems.

Since the poems are written as advice, they appear to come from the head and not the heart. They are purely academic and not emotional.

But as her aim is Aspire to Inspire, they do their job pretty well.

There are a few of the poems which strike a chord like
Yuva Ranjini
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aspire to Inspire, it covers of polarizing poems – it covers the themes of both leadership, love and life. They are unique in their own way. It’s a must read poems where we can relate to the messages and admittedly, I was inspired and felt empowered.

That’s the power of poems. This is such a kind like a memoir or self help that I personally like because I feel that author was just telling the must-knows and aware of both large and personal.

The small personal feelings that really matters. The la
The Book Club Reviews
Jun 03, 2019
Nasreen Variyawa
Jan 29, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Rubina