Start by marking “Stealing Valentine” as Want to Read:

Stealing Valentine

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I came to rob diamonds,
But now I’m stealing her too

I’ve spent my life taking what I want, even if it doesn’t belong to me. Stealing the infamous Whistler diamonds is supposed to be my last job before I can retire wealthy beyond imagination, and I’ve planned for everything

Everything except for her.

Valentine is like nothing I’ve ever known
Published (first published February 11th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Stealing Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealing Valentine

Start your review of Stealing Valentine
Chitra *CJ*
“Take it all, greedy girl,” he rasps into my ear. “Take every inch of that fat cock, princess. Let me feel that tight little cunt take me as deep as you can. Let me feel that greedy, needy pussy trying to suck the cum from my balls. That what you want? You want me to fill you up? You want to feel my hot cum spurting deep inside of you, coating your womb until it trickles down your thighs?”

'Stealing Valentine' is the story of Valentine and Dutch.

Another top quality smut with a secret heist ma
Dee
5 Smooth Criminal Stars!

“Stealing Valentine” is another five-star, one-handed, over-the-top, insta-lust/love quickie… from Madison Faye… just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Professionally written, extremely fast paced… with one holy hot, smooth criminal hero and one feisty heroine still holding onto her v-card! I mean… what more could you want for 99 pennies.

Immediate satisfaction… guaranteed! 😉

Disclaimer: No Kindles were seriously harmed while reading this novel. Children 18 and over only!

Discla
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dutch thought he had it all planned out, get in and get out. What he didn't plan was on meeting the one that would be his forever. Yes, this was a short, sweet and sexy read but my goodness did it get my pulse racing!! Valentine never belonged anywhere so she knew what she needed to do to be able to get free from her father's reign. Yet when her plan doesn't go according she realizes she need to find another way out. Though her "other way out" just chose her and there's no breaking free from it. ...more
Nova
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Madison Faye delivers a sweet quick safe valentines read that’s steamy hot.

Valentine has been ignored by her father all her life and decides to take her own destiny in her hands but she needs money to make a real escape. Stealing the most valuable thing a coveted necklace and earrings only she’s discovered and before long she’s being stolen right along with the jewellery. It took one look to know she was his now she only hopes he wants her as well as the diamonds.

Dutch has decided that it’s ti
C.M. Steele
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I see MF has a book out, I look for the keyword "safe" and only one guy on the cover because I know it's going to be hot.

Bookloverme
It was hard for me to connect. Maybe it's just me but I only enjoyed the last few chapers. The story's a quick one but it felt longer to me.

It's about Dutch and Valentine.

He's a thief. It took him a year of planning to steal the Whistler diamonds and when the time comes, someone has it already. She's beaten him to the job. Now that he finds her, he's not leaving until he has her and the diamonds.

It has an epilogue but I need more. (view spoiler)

SAFETY:

No pushing away
No OW Drama
With epilogue
One chapter more
Insta crush and insta romance kind of story. Surprisingly it did have some unexpected moments that did spin the whole plot and the overall was quite satisfying.
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A VERY HOT AS FIRE, QUICK FILTHY SWEEEEEEEET ROMANCE FROM MADISON FAYE!

Get ready ladies for a Valentine romance that will sure to make you lose your panties and get all hot and bothered and eager for more! Stealing Valentin is filthy, delectable perfection with a almost too hot to handle hero and a very spirited heroine. We get lots of sizzle and some serious heart melting sweetness. Its perfect for a steamy Valentine date!

Stealing Valentine gets a FIVE STEAMY
Ella Heart
Feb 12, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 - 3 Stars
Aww man, how should I put it...
I went into it expecting Stockholm syndrome and dark romance and was sold rainbows, butterflies, love at first sight and very horny leads.
We get it! You two wanna bang each other for the rest of your life when you've only met a few seconds ago. You really didn't need to tell me allll about your feelings for more than 50% of the book. *Exhales deep sigh*
Nevertheless, many people enjoy instant love, 2 kidnappings in one day, giving your virginity to a g
Andrea Guy
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you have a few hours to kill and you need a read that will make every hour worth it, this is definitely the book to choose.

Its a quick read but its packed with all sorts of wonderful stuff. I mean the two main characters are jewel thieves It really can't get much better than that. Its like White Collar with sex and by sex I mean hot, smoking, you'll need a cold shower after you read this, sex.

The plot is pure fantasy, but what a fantasy it is. 1 sexy jewel thief and 1 19 year old virgin with
Kelly
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stealing Valentine is a quick, steamy, OTT read, full of the Insta-goodness that I love.

4 big stars!

Would I read again? Yes
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
To sum up -

Broad monster cocked hunk

Mischievous tiny tight pussied virgin

Hump hump hump

Bells

End
Lissanne Jones
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I adore reading Madison Faye's books, because you know you're going to get some hot sex scenes and a nice little twist that will leave you gasping. Stealing Valentine is no different.

Dutch is a thief who's been conning people for years; first out of necessity, and then because he became really good at it. He's going to pull one last job worth hundreds of millions, and then he's going to retire. So he spends over a year working his way up in a company owned by the man who possesses the expensive
Stephanie
Okay but not great

I generally really like books by this author. They're safe and sweet and have good stories. This book wasn't awful, but it could be better. It wasn't what I was expecting from Faye at all. I was disappointed by it, and that sucks because this author is one of my go-to authors.

I'm fine with stories this length but feel like more was needed in this specific story. I'm glad words weren't unnecessarily italicized like in many books by this author, but I hate the "beg for it" state
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I haven't read a book with a jewelry heist in a long time, so this was a nice book to read. Two people stealing the same diamonds oh what could possibly go wrong? Well, everything.

Dutch and Valentine both want those jewels but what happens when two very stubborn people don't want to give up their claim? Well, some really intense moments, and some smoking hot sheets.

Another great story Madison!
Veronica LaRoche
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stealing Valentine is a short, sweet and definitely a sexy read that you won’t want too miss. Dutch has one last job too do and then he will retire until he spots Valentine. Both characters I enjoyed reading and their story was amazing. Another amazing read by Madison that had me hooked.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
AWB
Feb 26, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF.

Surprisingly boring. I’ll try it again a different day. It could have just been that I wasn’t in the mood for this one. I tried to pick it up and read it twice but couldn’t get invested.
lily waheed
Mar 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Paula Iglesias
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
READ THISS NOWWWWWWWW
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Stealing Valentine by Madison Faye is the story of Dutch and Valentine.
Dutch is a con man of sorts working on his last job to get some jewels. When he goes to take them he finds that Valentine has them...so he takes her too. This was a quick, hot fun read...loved it!
Gwen Shafer
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extremely fast paced. All he wants is the diamonds. But when he goes to get them he gets so much more. Instant chemistry between these two. Madison always makes these short stories amazing from beginning to end.
Matilda Martel
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read. Great characters and steamy, sexy love scenes. I loved this story and recommended it to friends.
Rebecca Austin
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-companies
Dutch Hammond has been working at Cobalt Tech with one goal in mind - stealing the Whistler Diamonds. Yet all of his preparing never did he account for Valentine to alter everything.

Now he must add her into his plans as that is one thing he is not prepared to give up.

This is a great short story with a few twists to keep you wondering what is going to happen next and enough heat to keep you warm for days!

I liked Dutch even though he was a criminal about to steal something huge. He was smart but h
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Jenny Harris
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Valentine and Dutch. Dutch is there to steel from Martin McCue the Whistler necklace and matching earrings rumored to be given to Al Capone's mistress. However before Dutch can sneak in to get the item he find that Valentine already has the items. He isn't sure how she got past the security case that they were housed in but he believes that he has just found an even bigger prize the
Michele Gay
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always love how hot and steamy Madison Faye’s books are. They are quite explicit in the sexual situations. So those not looking for some HOT, Steamy and sexy love scenes don’t look at this book. It made this 53 year old blush.

Dutch and Valentine have one thing in common they both want the Whistler’s Diamonds from Martin McCue, Dutch because the $240,000,000 he could get for the set would set him up for life and at 30 years old that will be a good life. Valentine, because he’s her biological f
Jessica
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stealing Valentine is a stand alone romance with instant chemistry and love. Dutch has been planning the perfect jewelry heist for the past year, planning for his retirement, and finally, the day has arrived. While Dutch has planned for just about everything, he’s shocked to find someone else beat him to the jewels. How will Dutch’s plans change and who is this captivating lady?

I just love all of Ms. Faye’s books, and this was no exception! Dutch and Valentine are steamy, sweet, and have just t
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Con Artist (Breeding, #6)
  • Locked Up Love
  • Kissing Her
  • Muse
  • Virgin Wife (Virgin Marriage, #2)
  • Virgin Husband (Virgin Marriage, #1)
  • Thick
  • Sweet Jane: An Amnesia Story of Being Lost, and Then Found
  • Closer
  • Wedding Cake Crasher
  • Heiress
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all