Start by marking “Listful Living: List and Journal Your Way to Balance, Self-Discovery, and Self-Care” as Want to Read:

What do Sir Richard Branson, Martha Stewart, Sheryl Sandberg, Ellen DeGeneres and Madonna have in common? Each is a list maker and history shows us that change creators make their to-do lists and check them often. A recent survey by the career website LinkedIn.com found that 63% of all professionals frequently create to-do lists. If you're part of the 37% and feel like you ...more
Published September 15th 2019 by Mango

To ask other readers questions about Listful Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Listful Living

Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've always considered myself an organized, productive person and lists have been a part of my daily life for years. But now thanks to the latest book from the how-to-be-productive guru Paula Rizzo (ListProducer.com), I'm taking my get-things-done capabilities to an entirely new level!

Listful Living is not just a book to help you cross things off your to-do list. It's an actual workbook to help you be less stressed and find solutions to simply your life so you can do the things you really want -
Darcie Rowan
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Many people know that my job requires a lot of juggling of people, dates & actions with a ton of daily and weekly deadlines. I use list-making techniques to keep myself & my staff on target. In addition, I use lists for many other parts of my life, such as planning vacations, keeping a list of restaurants I want to try or the calendar of events for my family.

I knew Fox NewsHealth producer, Paula Rizzo Berman from a women’s networking group in NYC but it was her Lists & Libations Meet
Jessica
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love lists. In fact, sometimes I have more than one list going at a time. I have lists of things to do, things I did, people I've interviewed, books I've read... You get the idea. Maybe that's why Paula Rizzo and I clicked so well when we worked together at FOX News. We both love lists, but she took her love of lists and made it into an internationally known brand (see: ListProducer.com)!

Paula's latest book, Listful Living takes lists to a whole new level. The reader not only gets tips on how
Jenny
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Paula Rizzo is the Patron Saint of List-Makers!

In a world filled with people that wear "Busy" as a badge of honor and spend their lives hurrying through both their personal and professional lives, Paula astutely suggests doing just the opposite.

Her well-thought-out plans of action persuade readers to slow down and consider what we are really trying to accomplish and then lay out a plan on how to do it. Her "rest and digest" method really resonated with me and forced me to rethink my routine.

T
Brian Harrington
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brian-s-shelf
I'm a list guy, I live in the notepad on my phone. Paula's framework of being organized helps me a ton by helping me stay focused on the simple important things.
Melissa Smith
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A journaling book of Listful Living written by a journalist...what a "novel" idea! This book is different it's BETTER than the rest. "Rest Is The New Hustle"... truer words have never been spoken! As someone with an assistant background and still very much involved in the field of administrative assistants I am highly skeptical of journaling books, anything with to-do lists, and those who teach on the topic of productivity. It's like preaching to the choir. I find most of the tips short-term hac ...more
Garette Johnson
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Paula Rizzo's first book "Listful Thinking" was timely five years ago when it helped me optimize my million-a-second ideas into lists to get things done. Five years later she takes the approach of lifestyle to list-making. Yeah, I get you, girl! The hustle that got you here won't get you there. Her lifestyle approach is phase two of the productivity hustle and Paula just wrote the book on it.

I highly recommend you grab a Pre-order if you're reading this before Sept. 15, 2019. Otherwise, support
Linda DeCarlo
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I first learned list-making from my mother, then graduated to my Collegiate Day Book and in the mid-1970's ( yes, really!) I took my very first list-making workshop. Needless to say, I was hooked and my studying, training and coaching over the years has always included some form of productivity. After all, list-making, like exercise and brushing our teeth, is not something we can do once and for all. Which is why I love Productivity Queen Paula Rizzo's book Listful Living. The journal format ens
Bronwyn Leroux
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love that you are encouraged to write in this book - and you should! As you do, you (1) become mindful of where you're at (2) become aware of stressors and (3) find ways to deal with those things that you make you a crazy person:-) The journaling part of this book is genius and really customizes the book to YOU and where you're at and what your needs are. A perfect journey to becoming a "less stressed you!"
Erica
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal.

List makers are indeed change creators!

In her newest book, Paula delivers a workable solution unlike any I've seen.

In the vein of Laura Vanderkam's 168 hours, Paula empowers you, in her genuinely conversational tone, with tools and tips to help reach your goals and do the very things you love in the 8,736 hours we are all given.

Armed with her secret weapon (um...you know...to do lists!), she takes on a journey featuring 3 distinct phases and teaches you the sacred art of getting thi
Lola
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Listful Living is a treat for those that value and appreciate having an organized life. As a self-professed list maker, I was intrigued with Paula Rizzo’s depth of expertise laid out in this workbook and yes this is one of those books, where you’re going to have to get multiple copies for everyone on your list (no pun intended) there’s really no sharing as you would want to personalize as you write in it. Yes, you do have permission to write in it.

As a career strategist that works with busy pro
Kent Sisco
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's one thing to have a knowledge of how to make lists. It's another to purposefully live by them. Paula's book, "Listful Living," helps you internalize list making for living—living your life the way you imagine yourself living it. It's a wonderful workbook! Each section of the workbook takes you through the steps that encourage you to develop a resolute lifestyle of your own making.

List making may not be your thing. You may be wondering just how creating lists for life as prescribed in "Listf
Victoria Klein
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're like me, you adore lists ... or maybe you don't. Maybe you've heard all about how keeping different lists can be helpful, but you're not quite sure how it works.

Well, this is the book for you! More like a book/workbook hybrid, Paula does a great job of including exercises that are fun, insightful, and by the end of the book, can help you structure your days, weeks, and months to focus on what really matters to you (instead of all the clutter).

I'm already a list nerd, but working throug
Sarah Montana
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is about so much more than lists and productivity: It takes deep introspective work and translates it from something esoteric into something very actionable and super fun! This workbook is for anyone who is ready to do an inventory on what's working and not working in their life, and is ready to create a life that is idiosyncratic and perfectly tailored to their own desires. It's the perfect balance of dreamy right brained and hyper organized left brain. It's basically Marie Kondo for ...more
Kathy Gubser
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I admit it - I’m so into lists and charts to keep on track, analyze, make decisions and reach goals, this book is a natural for me. But I’ve never really been a journal person. Until this book came along, that is! “Listful Living: A List-Making Journey to a Leas-Stressed You” is just the ticket!

Author Paula Rizzo makes it easy and fun to figure out how to assess your style (how and when you work well, what creates stress in your life, how and with whom you want to spend your time). Then she
Nicole
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am - and have always been - a "To-Do List Maker." If there was an actual title available, I'd like to think that I'd be named as a, "VP of Lists," the one who typically prides herself on plowing through a list each day/week/month (both at work and at home) and then collapsing onto the couch at night, exhausted. What made me stop and think the most when I read #ListfulLiving is how @ListProducer, Paula Rizzo, re-focused each of her easy-to-follow productivity tips on how I FELT along the way.
D
Terri Trespicio
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are lots of people out who lay claim to the title of "productivity expert." But when it comes to really gaining control of your life and where it's going, what you need is a specialist.

That's Paula. She has elevated listmaking to an art and a discipline. And a science!

Paula teaches us that lists aren't just a tool for getting organized and they're not just about tasks; they are a way of life. And by that I mean, a way of thinking about the things you do and why you do them.

If your life, li
Sharon Hazelrigg
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a certified Functional Medicine Health Coach, I highly recommend this journal as a must have companion guide to the wellness journey. It’s a fantastic consciousness raising tool that helps the reader identify what’s working and what’s not working in the current state, re-imagine the ideal state and then create a step by step roadmap to shoot the gap. Rizzo challenges readers to prioritize rest, supportive relationships and activities that help us be both present in the current moment and clos ...more
Jim Hohl
Jul 20, 2019
Hannah
Aug 05, 2019
Paula Rizzo
Aug 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Stephanie
Ashley Velazquez
Aug 28, 2019
Guy Barnhart
Aug 30, 2019
Paula Rizzo is an Emmy-award winning television producer, best-selling author and a media trainer and strategist. She coaches experts and executives to perform better on camera and produce their own videos. As a former senior health producer for Fox News Channel for more than a decade she produced segments with a range of top experts, including JJ Virgin, Jillian Michaels, and Deepak Chopra.

She's