Start by marking “Charming as Puck” as Want to Read:
Charming as Puck

Charming as Puck

The man could charm the panties off a nun...

Nick Murphy. Hockey god. My best friend’s big brother. My friend-with-mindblowing-benefits. The best thing to happen to my nether regions since my subscription to the toy of the month club. The man I’ve been secretly in love with for years.

And total ass.

I am so done with him.

Except there’s one small problem.

Now that I’ve cut him
Published February 1st 2019

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Charming as Puck, by Pippa Grant, is everything I hoped it would be. It has the expected Pippa crazy, zany, loveable characters. But there was something more about this book. I don’t even know if I can put my finger on what it was. Only that these two seemed more vulnerable to me, more real, and I couldn’t help but to love them so much more for it.

female veterinarians

Kami Oakley has known Nick Murphy since they were kids. He is her best friend, Felicity’s big brother. Kami has been in love with Nick for just as lon
Pippa Grant
Nov 27, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Author's note, 2 weeks before release:
I know I said this about THE HERO AND THE HACKTIVIST too, but I freaking love the bonus epilogues for Charming as Puck. I might've guffawed a time or two. Especially in that first one. :-)
I've mentioned I love torturing Nick, right? :-)

Author's note, 3 weeks before release:
Poor Nick. He really thinks he has life figured out.
He is so, SO wrong.

Author's note, 4 weeks before release:
Kami is #heroinegoals. She looks so sweet and innocent, and she loves animal
Kate
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: dirty rom com lovers, one click addicts, fans of Teagan Hunter

Warning! The subject of the following review contains moments of absolute hilarity, a cow-dog, two spiders, seven clowns, an escape room full of Wanker's and Johnson-Wankers, three dogs, a kitten, mentions of stolen chickens, animal (and parental) cockblocking, and some very steamy sexy times. If you are prepared to laugh so hard you pull muscles, spit your morning caffeine all over yourself (and your laptop keyboard but you didn't need to type up that proposal anyway, did you?), and turn in t
Paula
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
If you like juvenile writing & A LOT of pets in your stories, then you will like this one. For this reader though, I was bored to death but it does have some funny lines so there is that I guess ....

Hero is a reformed Playboy. Heroine is his sister's BFF & she has crushed on him for years. After hooking up with each other for over a year, the relationship became a f**k buddy type where Hero is a user & a clueless idiot. Heroine has a wake-up call one day after he forgot her birthday
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
Fun, loving and crazy bonkers. Charming as Puck is the perfect read to lift your spirits. There was never a dull moment in this book. Every one of the characters are beyond hilarious and endearing.

This book starts off with Nick and Kami exploring the wondrous feelings associated with the friends with benefits arrangement although Kami has been in love with Nick for years. Although things have been going good between them, Kami has reached a breaking point. All the little important things that Ni
Erin
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Warning: do not read this book if you have sore stomach muscles (ie post stomach bug...or surgery), cough when you laugh, or pee when you cough. Because Pippa Grant has written a book that can turn a very foul mood into a lovely world filled with glitter and unicorns and puppies (cow-dogs?) and love and friends. Charming as Puck is a best friends/best friend's little sister book. Technically a stand alone book; but don't do the disservice of not reading all the books because you need to for a be ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
This book was a prime example of why I love ROM-COM!

The characters both main and secondary with their funny lines. There was this great mix of family and friends that drew me in. I loved all the hilarious situations they found themselves in.

This book was also a best friend's brother story in which our leading lady was in love with her best friend's brother. I really liked the way the author jumped right in with that but in a way that really felt different for me. There was history between all th
Melonie Fatchet
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charming as Puck is the greatest sister’s best friend/high school crush book of all time. This is next book from Pippa Grant and they just keep getting funnier, crazier, sweeter and sexier.
Nick has got it all, hockey fame, fortune, women and a perfect no-commitment, friends with benefits arrangement with Kami. Life is perfect… until its not. Kami’s been in love with Nick forever. She is fed up with Nick’s selfishness and immaturity. Kami has had enough of cleaning up after Nick’s pranks. When N
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Reviewed by: Clare M.
Nikki
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious!

This was the most hilarious awesome read! I couldn't put it down and read it in one sitting, even knowing I'll have a tough day at tomorrow. Oh well, today worth it!
Brittany
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charming as Puck is packed with laugh-out-loud moments! I love a good Rom-Com and Pippa Grant is a master of it. Kami is the sweetest girl in the world until you piss her off, then she’s all about revenge pranks and they are diabolical. I was laughing so hard that I cried! A must-read for fellow fans of Rom-Com.
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
We finally have Nick and Kami! Felicity's brother and her BFF!! This book is fun, goofy and hilarious all rolled into one Pippa Grant Romantic Comedy. I loved it so, so much!

The animals, the Berger twins, the pranking fun, this book is filled with so much fun and so much heart. I love when two people go on a journey that leads them to where they originally started, but in their own naive world they never saw themselves good enough or perhaps they actually weren't. However, during their journey t
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: missy
I really hope you remember to empty your bladder before you start reading Charming as Puck. No, seriously. You need to because from the very first words through the end, you’re going to find yourself laughing uncontrollably and praying to the Kegel gods that you don’t have a problem. Lord help you if you happen to sneeze while you’re laughing because you’re just screwed. Totally screwed.

Who wouldn’t laugh over the crazy antics of a bunch of over grown man-children with too much money and too muc
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
 I feel like I’ve reached the point where I can’t claim to avoid over the top romantic comedies at all cost when I just keep coming back for more from Pippa Grant. To be fair though, she’s one of the only authors I trust to be able to combine that OTT humor with a really sweet story that’s full of heart and substance and THAT is why I keep coming back.

This is Nick and Kami’s story. We met them both briefly in Beauty and the Beefcake, which seems fitting because these are my two favorite books fr
Tamara Harrington
I looooooved this book!!!!
I've been fan of this series since I read the first book and could not wait to get my hands on this one.
It's just one of those books that makes you feel good in the best way and gets your emotions all happy. I could not put this book down and couldn't have loved it more had I tried.
This is my honest and unbiased review.
Fruzsina
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Full review: https://kingdomofromancenovels.blogsp...

*ARC was kindly provided by the author and Give Me Books PR in exchange for an honest review.*

If you follow me on any social media site or you have read reviews by me, now you know that I really-really love sport romance novels, but especially hockey romances. It is kinda interesting, because I am not that sporty type, so I don't know why I love them so much. :D And now, I have a new favourite, and it it Charming as Puck by
BookAddict
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Want to know the secret remedy for stress, aggravation or just sheer boredom? A Pippa Grant book. As much as I’d like to tell you that it doesn’t matter which Grant book you read, because they’re all zany, hilarious, sexy and heartfelt, this book somehow has more of everything. Between canine neuticles, the world's most awesome cow-dog, Johnson-Wankers, a Halloween party gone off the rails due to dueling phobias, epic apology gifts, and glitter, of course, there's never a dull moment. (FYI, with ...more
Dimple
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-read
Pippa Grant. Pippa freaking Grant, man! She knows how to make me laugh! I so love reading her outrageously ridiculous stories!

Kami Oakley has had a crush on the egomaniacal, goal-tending prankster for the Thrusters for as long as she can remember. Moving into friends-with-benefits status (under the radar from her friends) seemed like the next step in their relationship; the next step to getting Nick to be an active participant in their Christmas wedding. Ok, so the wedding is only in Kami's fan
Sheri
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, athletes, romance
I'm a sucker for a best friend's brother book, and add the fact that he's a hockey player, I'm SOLD!!! So I was excited to read this one.

Kami has had a friends with benefits relationship with Thrusters goalie Nick Murphy for 8 months. Kami wants more, but Nick is pretty clueless as to the fact that he has feelings for Kami. The morning of Kami's 30th birthday, one of Nick's teammates pranks him by leaving a cow in his house. Kami is a vet, so he calls her to deal with the cow. She gets to his ho
Aubrey- CGSR
4 out of 5 'Get it together' Stars

I've read enough of Pippa Grant to know what I'm gonna get when I jump into one of her crazy stories. This story of Nick and Kami is packed full of romantic and comedic moments that the story just flies by and is over before you know it. Visits from previous characters books are always fun to look forward to but you don't have to read the other books to understand this book.

Kami is Nick's little sister's best friend. And one night they decide to forge into a 'f
Thuy Taylor
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously though, I feel like a broken record when I'm constantly reviewing and recommending Pippa's books. They're LIFE! The enjoyment I get when one of her books come out, like opening a brand new pack of socks...heaven...so soft, makes me feel so much joy!!!!

Nick ...Ahhhh Nick Murphy, Mr. Clueless, Mr. Charming, Mr. Everything. Nick and Kami have crossed the zone into friends with benefits, but Kami(Nick's sister's BFF) has always been in love with Nick. She would do anything to be near him.
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
Kami has been in love with Nick for a long time. Nick is oblivious to anything but himself and his career. Breaking up with him was the best thing Kami has ever done!

Kami was a sweet, thoughtful character who was always willing to clean up other people’s messes. She doesn’t realize she is a pushover, and when she does, she decides to take matters into her own hands.

Nick is self centered and aloof. It’s not that he doesn’t care; it is just that he has never had to be responsible because everyone
Meggie
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My obsession with Pippa started with Chase. He was my very favorite. For a long time... then she wrote Manning. He tied for the top spot... then came Dax. Oh Dax... he took over top spot. But my NEW number ONE is Nick. Oh my sweet misunderstood and dumb Nick. He is a typical man. Oblivious to the world around him - unless it comes to protecting his sister. Then Kami came in to his life and walked back out when he didn't SEE her. Who she truly was. Not just down for a good time Kami. Only then di ...more
ItaPixie
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars

This was a funny and smexy read.

Nick and Kami know each other long time because she is his sister's best friend.Our hero is a self centered,famous hockey goalie,while our heroine is a sweet and kind vet who secretely fell for her BFF big brother. During last year they got closer and their friendship became a friends with benefits deal but when Nick makes a mistake forgetting an important thing for Kami, she decides to stay away from him for good.
I liked how this story unfolds,how Nick tries his

Cee Cee Houston
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Leave it to Pippa Grant to have me crying tears of laughter, like all her previous books, Charming As Puck, was. Sweet, cute, annoying at times, hot and sexy at others and just so much fun to read. I always have a great time reading Pippa’s stories. They are just simply fodder for my heart and soul. I loved Nick Murphy, the Thrusters’ hot and sexy goalie, and Kami Oakley, veterinarian extraordinaire.
This woman has been called upon to save more than one animal used in pranks by the guy’s on the
Bibliophile  Chloe
You need a good laugh? Need a good smexy yet sweet romance? Look no further! You will find it in the newest book, Charming as Puck by Pippa Grant!

This is the story of Nick & Kami. And what a fabulous story it is! It's the quintessential "You don't know what you've got, until it's gone" (And now I am humming Guns N Roses) story.

Kami knows what she wants and when she feels like she isn't going to get it with her current friends with benefits relationship with Nick. She is brave and strong and
SCBookAddict
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Epic! If you love to laugh, read hot steamy romance, laugh (they are funny!!!), then you need to read Pippa Grant's books!
Kami has had enough of being Nick's secret. When he forgets an important date, Kami is done! Nick's performance begins to suffer (he's the goalie!) and something has got to give.
Charming as Puck still has all the craziness that comes with Pippa Grant stories (prank wars, ventriloquist, a baby cow dog, moms with hoses during sexy time, etc.). Nick and Kami's story also has t
Sara
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Each Pippa Grant book is better than the last one. Kami and Nick are a perfect match even though the book starts with Nick forgetting Kami’s birthday and dumping his baby calf in his condo off on Kami, his FWB partner for the last 8 months. This is the last straw for Kami, who has secretly not so secretly loved Nick for years.

Nick realizes he screwed up and makes a tremendous effort at trying to apologize to Kami enough to get her back into his life ... he realizes he misses her.

Kami has a backb
Shyann
Excuse me while I put all the rest of Pippa’s books onto my TBR. This is only the second book I’ve read from her after The Hero And The Hacktivist but I think I can get addicted to her humor and cocky heroes. I loved it from page 1 to the very end. I laughed so much especially at super soaker part lol. And the cow puppy gotta love the cow puppy.

The romance was fun, sweet and a whole lot of sexy mixed together. Nick by the end of the book has officially got a spot on my book boyfriends list.

Not
Clare
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review. I just love Pippa Grant books. They're always funny with charming heroes and independent women who give those heroes a run for their money. Kami and Nick are no different. I've been waiting for this book since meeting Nick and Kami, and it did not disappoint. Nick and Kami are great together, and I really enjoyed seeing their relationship play out. This was another winner.
  • Down Under
  • My Traitor
  • Bourbon Bliss (Bootleg Springs, #4)
  • When A Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
  • More (Ryder Brothers, #3)
  • Lucky Save (Las Vegas Kingsnakes #2)
  • Weird Girl
  • A Whole Latte Murder (A Java Jive Mystery, #3)
  • Tempting The Light (L.A.M.P.S., #1)
  • Dirty Forever (The Dirty Suburbs #8)
  • Stone Roses (Wishes, #8)
  • Tallulah's Temptation (Sea Shenanigans #1)
  • Between a Jock and a Hard Place
  • Breaking the Rules (A Sinner and Saint Novel, #2)
  • Lawyers in Love, Books 1 & 2 Boxed Set
  • Perfect Timing (Bedlingham, #1)
  • The Playboy's Proposal (The Sorensen Family, #3)
  • Cross-Checked (Hot Ice, #2)
Pippa Grant is a stay-at-home mom and housewife who loves to escape into sexy, funny stories way more than she likes perpetually cleaning toothpaste out of sinks and off toilet handles. When she’s not reading, writing, sleeping, or trying to prepare her adorable demon spawn to be productive members of society, she’s fantasizing about chocolate chip cookies.
“Dad stops behind Felicity, larger than life even in his late sixties, his hair prayer than brown, the lines in his face getting deeper every day. He gives me a strangled sort of look. "I'm supposed to talk to you about where babies come from. Your mother says you were doing it wrong."

Felicity has a sudden coughing fit that has Ares off his feet and across the room making sure the baby's okay before i can finish thinking fuck.

"I told her she should've given you a few more minutes," dad adds. He clears his throat. "So the shed should be free tonight."

Felicity's leaning against the wall, laughing so hard she's crying. Loki's gripping her around the head and patting her hair, his eyes huge and terrified, like female tears scare the shit out of him.

Are's whole body is vibrating with silent laughter.

Dad clears his throat again and nods to me. "So, practice good. You're welcome to stay here as long as you want.”
0 likes