Start by marking “Scozzari (Deviant, #3)” as Want to Read:
Scozzari (Deviant, #3)

Scozzari

(Deviant #3)

Jeremy (Jez) Scozzari

At the age of four, I was kidnapped by an enemy of my father, and as a result of that day, I have learned to fight. Since the age of eighteen, I've been known as Jez (One Punch) Scozzari because the full force of my fist is enough to take down my opponent with just one hit.

With the help of my dad, I turned into a tatted up machine—built for speed, buil
Published March 14th 2019 (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Scozzari, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scozzari

Bela
Super horny immature teenager player boy. Only sees pussy, not women. But he is uhh.."gentelman" about it. Yuck.

Goes after heroine, wants to go out with her. Bullies her into accepting and then goes and gets a blowjob from OW (his regular fuck budy). But he imagined heroine the whole time, so that makes it okay?
And then he gets OW pregnant (after already had sexual realationship with heroine) and they break up - because well..duh.. he was double dipping, OW moves in with him (he does right by
Tracy
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot damn !! I have been eagerly awaiting Jeremy's story ! It was flipping phenomenal! Caitlin's story was heartbreaking. But they couldn't of been more perfect for each other. Scozzari was packed with so much angst and suspense! I had to binge read it in one sitting. There was no stopping once I started. I love that we got to see Dean and Tyler in this book also. This author always gets me giddy with anticipation when she's releasing a new book. And it never disappoints! I absolutely loved this ...more
J_Mc 251
Mar 13, 2019 rated it liked it
I have definite mixed feelings about this book. On the one hand, it’s a likeable story: tattooed, womanizing, bad-boy fighter is reunited with his childhood love…will they or won’t they re-kindle the romance? Throw in some past and current baggage that cause problems and it has a decent plot. The issue I have with the book is that it seems to be written by someone who does not live in the United States. There are several British terms used (bonnet for hood of a car, snogging for kissing, etc.) e ...more
Danielle Harris
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

This book is absolutely fantastic! This delicious gem is full of action packed goodness you can't get enough of. The characters you can't help but fall in love with. I highly recommend this book.

Jez is a hardcore fighter. They don't call him One Punch for nothing. Even though he is tough on the inside he is a teddy bear, and he is ready to roar! I quickly fell in love with his character.

Caitlin didn't have it easy. She was abused by her ex, and she is running away to start fr
Maria Angie Mendoza
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Angsty, and exciting story!
This book had me totally engrossed from beginning to end .
This is book 3 in the Deviant series and while it can be read as a standalone, I suggest reading the 2 prior books to gain insight into the story.
Jez and Caitlin’s story was well written and easy to follow. Theirs is a heart wrenching story of young love and redemption.
Ciara
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me from the get go. I absolutely loved this story and I found it hard to put down. It was raw, passionate, thrilling, heart wrenching and incredibly sweet. I received this book as an ARC and have voluntarily left this review.
Natalie Townson
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow I loved it. Now I want more!!
Clare Harrison
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She's the victim of an abusive reletionship, who's come home to recover and recuperate.

He was her best friend until she left and cut ties, now he's "one punch".

They were each other's first kiss.

He's not willing to commit to girls, but he's honest about it, and always the gentleman.

She's back in his town, at his college. Has anything changed? can they be friends again?

Twists and turns, loss and love, hurt and pain all mingled together to create the perfect story.

I couldn't read this fast enough,
Tara -Sexy Book Divas
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I heard that there aaa gonna be another book from the Deviant series I had to jump on it. Finding out it was gonna be about the son of Tyler and Dean I knew I was gonna be hooked and I was.

Jez, is a hardcore fighter, with the nickname One Punch. He’s earned that name with winning all his fights with one punch. He’s touch on the outside and in the inside he’s a teddy bear. You’ll easily fall in love with Jaz.

Caitlin, didn’t have things so easy. Moving away when she was younger and no
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book has it all. Action, angst, suspense, sexy times and it had me reading it all in one afternoon. I just couldn't put it down. I did not read any of the previous books and I was not confused or lost at all. This book has characters that you can't help but love and boy I did. I want a Jez of my own. Jen

"This is my first book by this author, and it is a fantastic read. There is so much going on right throughout the book. It didn't just happen in spurts, something was going on in basica
Clayr Catherall
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! So my twists and turns. I didn’t know what was going to happen next.

Jeremy is a boxer, well known as (One Punch) Scozzari because of taking down his opponents with just one punch...

Caitlin, Jeremy’s best friend and first love, left town with her family 5 years earlier. He was heart broken and never thought he’d see her again. Now she’s back. She’s avoiding him and hiding something. Only this time he won’t stop till she’s his. Even if he has to stalk her to get the answers he ne
Keyleigh Hance
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Scozzari....

This book was everything I expected and a hundred times more. I feel this book is going to stay with me for a while, it’s all I can think about...

Jaimie Roberts always touches sensitive subjects but plays them out so amazing this book really hit me with every emotion possible I laughed I cried I was shocked I can’t explain to anyone how this book made me feel as there is no answer to give them.

A beautiful love story of two people rekindling from childhood sweethearts BUT it’s not al
Sharon Jones
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author, and it is a fantastic read. There is so much going on right throughout the book. It didn't just happen in spurts, something was going on in basically every chapter.
It really made me unable to put the book down. I even took my kindle to work and had to grab a few sneaky reads I was that invested.
I thought the love Jeremy has for Caitlin was real and pure. He has loved her for what seemed forever. Even when she wasn't in the same city or state anymore.
Caitlin'
Cassie Ashford
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I know some of you reading this review and book think relationships like this don’t really happen.

Well let me tell you my husband was that boy in high school that set his eye on me from his first look at me and decided he must have me. Legit! Of course I tried to swat him away like an annoying bug for years but alas he wore me down.

Jeremy was much the same with Caitlin except in a much creepier stalker way. Ha!

This book will keep you intrigued and guessing where the story will go all the way u
Carla
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

Wow! I really loved this book! Poor Caitlin has not had an easy life in Nebraska. Fearing for her life leads her back to her hometown of Virginia. It is here where she eventually hooks up with her first love. I will tell you that this little gem is packed full of drama and angst. Will Jeremy and Caitlin end up back together? What will happen when outside forces are determined to keep them apart?

I really loved this book! I was so drawn into the story that I read the entire
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this phenomenal series, and is Caitlin and Jez’s story. Caitlin has a heartbreaking past, and Jez / Scozzari is a tough fighting machine. Their story is an emotional roller coaster ride from beginning to end. This is a beautifully written story which is filled with angst, suspense, secrets, twists, and love. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I cannot wait to read more from this talented author, whose work I recommend for all.
Tracy
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this read! Loved the characters and the emotional connection they shared...loved the storyline
Rhonda Smith
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg I loved this series all the angst and crying but still laughing at the same time . I’m sad to see this series end . Maybe you will surprise us and keep going with the family who knows.......
Karla
Mar 23, 2019
Myn9rem
Tori
Mar 17, 2019
Jaimie Roberts was born in London, but moved to Gibraltar in 2001. She is married with two sons, and in her spare time, she writes.
In June 2013, Jaimie published her first book, Take a Breath, with the second released in November 2013. With the reviews, Jaimie took time out to read and learn how to become a better writer. She gets tremendous enjoyment out of writing, and even more so from the feed

Deviant (3 books)
  • Deviant (Deviant, #1)
  • Redemption (Deviant, #2)