Start by marking “Misadventures at City Hall” as Want to Read:
Misadventures at City Hall

Misadventures at City Hall

Go-getter Skye Delaney’s sights are set on the office of LA City Manager, but when her path is blocked by a cloud of corruption at the Mayor’s office, she is forced to reevaluate her ambitious goals. A seat on the City Council is the next logical step, but as they say, politics makes for strange bedfellows. Fellows like Kyle Armstrong.

Kyle barges into Skye’s life without w
Published October 8th 2019 by Waterhouse Pr Llc

To ask other readers questions about Misadventures at City Hall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misadventures at City Hall

Angel Payne
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best in the Misadventures series so far...especially because everyone knows how I love a reformed bad girl, and this one features Skye Delaney, who served as a semi-heavy from Ms. Blue's first MA title, "Misadventures of a Book Boyfriend." This story was a wonderful chance to have that window inside of Skye's head, explaining her nearly maniacal drive for political success--but more importantly and beautifully, how a breath of real devotion from a man can knock all of those perception ...more
TheSassyNerdBlog
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, where do I start?
I had this all typed up and ready to go, but I keep backspacing trying to find the right words, to sum up, all the goodness that is this book and damn it is hard. I don't think my words will do it justice in any way. A short book it was, but it was one hell of a read!

I was so excited about this book.
SO SO SO excited!
And when I sunk into it, the wait was made worth it!

This book was 𝗔. 𝗠. 𝗔. 𝗭. 𝗜. 𝗡. 𝗚!!
The author is in her element when it comes to this plot.
It's no secret
Amanda Dubuque
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great Misadventures Book. I loved reading this book, such a fun read. Victoria Blue doesn't disappoint with this one.
Sue
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How do you sum up Kyle and Skye? Sexy, spicy and hot! Wow! Misadventures at City Hall is a must read. It sucks you in right from the start and you cannot put it down. I loved it!
Tiffany N
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great sweet, spicy book. Who doesn't love Kyle & Skye. This is absolutely a must read. Victoria nailed it again. I can't get enough of it. Not saying to much don't want to leave any spoilers
Linda Dunn
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Make a choice, take a chance....

Victoria Blue is a naughty lady and I love her for it. Kyle and Skye's story is so sizzling hot, I found myself fanning myself constantly.

Skye Delaney has her life all planned out. Her goal is to get a seat on the City Council. But things can change so quickly in the world of politics. The one huge change in her life was Kyle Armstrong. He barreled into her life with the strength and power of a wrecking ball. He is dominant, off the charts steamy and so alpha he
Sparklin
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this intoxicating read. You may remember Skye from Misadventures of a Book Boyfriend. All I can say is Skye is one hard driven lady. She has her mind set on one job. Due to an unfortunate event she must reevaluate her job choices.
Crystal Stafford
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this Misadventure!!! I was super pumped for Skye's story because I loved her in Misadventures of a Book Boyfriend!!! This book sort of follows that story but can definitely be read as a stand-alone becuase Victoria does an excellent job summerizing the background events to help the reader understand who the supporting characters were, like Bailey and Oliver! I appreciated seeing that as a reader! Skye is fierce, witty, and driven and those characteristics make her a perfect for a man lik ...more
Kathryn
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been an addict of this Misadventures book series for a while now and have enjoyed them all so far.

I felt like I was visiting old friends reading about characters I had previously met in Misadventures with a book boyfriend. Oliver was the lead in that book and returned as he is the best friend of Skye, the heroine of this book. Bailey was another returning character from Book Boyfriend.

I love these quick reads as they are all stand alone books (but may have characters you’ve met before). Y
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
With her political dreams just within her reach Skye has her sights set on a town council seat. That is until Kyle comes into her life like a freight train. Their instant connection feels like they found their soulmate, but will his political aspirations derail everything she has worked so hard to achieve? Or will they learn to balance love, trust and working at City Hall? With adorable characters and a storyline that I could not put down this was a great addition to the series.
Corinne Akers
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! It’s such a pleasant surprise when you read a book, only to find you remember these characters from another book!! That’s what I loved so much about this book - Skye Delaney was also a character in another book that Ms Blue wrote, Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend! Skye’s got her own journey though in this book - when City Hall’s staffers start getting arrested for their underhanded ways, Skye is given an opportunity to run for a City Council position she would have spent years wait ...more
Melissa
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omgoodness. So. Freaking. Amazing. I love Skye and Kyle. And the stool was a naughty but nice touch. I’ll zip my lips for now and let y’all find out for yourselves how awesome this book is
Angela
Skye Delaney
Kyle Armstrong

How many ways can you spell H.O.T.? Victoria Blue, knocked it out of the park in the hotness factor with this book. Holy Hell !!!

...continuing from Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend or can be read as a standalone.

Skye and Kyle are extremely attracted to each other. No harm there, right? But what happens when they both run for the same available City Council Seat in their district? Read, Misadventures at City Hall to find out.

There's no way I can give this book less
Christie Kennedy
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sky and Kyle make an amazing team
When a spot on the city council opens up, Sky sets her sights on it. Kyle barges into her life and bring excitement and love. Her head battles her heart as Kyle runs for the same spot
Will love when out or will appearances and the need to win ruin them before they even have a chance?
5 Stars across the board 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
Is there anyway to give a book more stars because this book deserves so much more!

First off let me start off by saying this was my first Misadventures book and my first book by this author.

With that being said this book was mind blowing, suspenseful, exciting, sexy, hot, steamy, did I say hot?!

I couldn't put this book down! It was so addictive. I was drawn in from the start and I was captivated by the chemistry of these two characters. I am really hoping there w
Ree
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gorgeous & ambitious, Skye Delaney has her dreams right in front of her; she doesn't have time for Kyle Armstrong's antics, or the way he's beginning to make her feel as though she could actually have a life - and love - outside of her job.

This is an enjoyable read. I liked the banter in this one. The secondary characters really enhanced the plot, as well. I only wished we had a look inside Kyle's head. Still, a good read.

I voluntarily read & reviewed an ARC of this book.
Aimee Jackson
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
So grateful that received an ARC from the author to read! This was the perfect escape from reality! I loved the ending!
Debbie Clark
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you read Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend this picks up right after with Skye’s story. You don’t have to have read Book Boyfriend to read City Hall there are some quick catch ups.
After a scandal at city hall the place is in an upheaval so close to election time. Skye is uncertain of her current job with a new administration that is going to be voted on. She also has dreams beyond the job she currently has. A night out with a friend and she runs into an old college mate. Sparks fly between
Carmel Breffit
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow misadventures at the city hall is my first experience of the misadventures..... set even though I have a few to start and wow hot steamy raunchy mix. Well that's definitely got me covered.

Victoria Blue has excelled herself here with such capturing you right from the word go.

With ambition and determination Skye has an opportunity to achieve her lifelong plan. Until fate comes in the way of Kyle Armstrong.

Skye and Kyle's relationship both in the workplace and in the bedroom is intense and Sky
Laura Donaldson
Angela Hetzel
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kyle Armstrong is one cocky son of a gun. I couldn't stand his arrogance and banter at first. I thought there was a hidden agenda to him but he surprised and made Skye the happiest girl alive. I loved tumultuous nature of their relationship right down to I love you! This is definitely one of my favorite misadventures by far. Victoria you nailed it except it needed to be longer!! Lol
Merci Velez
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An epic continuance to Skyes story in Book Boyfriend and Holy Hotness the intensity between Skye and Kyle is insane!An epic read from start to finish!I highly recommend this book to everyyboodyyyy!Read Book Boyfriend first tho!I've been dying to know Skyes story since first meeting her in Book Boyfriend and hot tamale was I not disappointed!Amazing job Victoria on your amazing book!.Love love loved it!
Nicole Posey
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book!!! Couldn't put it down. Hot and addicting. Loved it!!!
Vanessa
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed reading another great Misadventures book. I enjoyed reading about Skye since we got a little bit of her from Misadventures of a Book Boyfriend. Skye is a very independent and career driven woman. She doesn't know what she is in for when she meets Kyle. I don't want to spoil anything so go read the book!
Michelle Harris
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t care who has already claimed ownership of Kyle, but he’s mine and no one else can have him. Or he can own me.. I’m not picky. I’d sit on his naughty stool, all day, everyday. This has quickly become my favorite Misadventures book yet. And I don’t see it being replaced anytime soon. Total swoonage!
Erica
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Skye is about to change her career path to run for city council and doesn't have time for a man. Kyle tries to persuade her otherwise. Their back and forth banter is entertaining. I Iove how Skye develops as the story progresses and Kyle isn't what you think.
Alana Sumner
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!!! I have only read a few of Victoria Blue, but every story has been amazing. Was not sure about Kyle at first but omg I absolutely love him. He and Skye are perfect. Definitely a must read 💗
Carla
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Skye and Kyle. Victoria Blue did a very good job on this book. I can't wait to read more by her.
Bobbi Bursiek Anderson
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think we all need a Kyle Armstrong in our lives! Well done as always Victoria!
Nicole Prather
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kyle Armstrong, a dirty kinky sex GOD! Skye, a greedy little vixen. A playful relationship, forbidden?... compromise? Strong headed Scorpios...
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Victoria Blue lives in her own portion of the galaxy known as Southern California. There she finds the love and life sustaining power of one amazing sun, two unique and awe inspiring planets and three indifferent, yet comforting moons. Life is fantastic and challenging and every day brings new adventures to be discovered. She looks forward to seeing what’s next!