Start by marking “The Billion Dollar Alternate Reality (Marchand Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Billion Dollar Alternate Reality (Marchand Brothers, #1)

The Billion Dollar Alternate Reality

(Marchand Brothers #1)

Meet Dorian, Pierce, Sebastian and Adam, four brothers who own the largest privately held company in the world: Marchand Global. Obscenely rich and equally handsome, the Marchand brothers have everything any man could ever want – except love.

Sebastian Marchand, talented musician, reluctant billionaire and even more reluctant CEO of Marchand Records, is convinced that no
Published March 15th 2019 by In The Dark

To ask other readers questions about The Billion Dollar Alternate Reality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billion Dollar Alternate Reality

Start your review of The Billion Dollar Alternate Reality (Marchand Brothers, #1)
Aly
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
This was a great read! There is a serious lack of well written M/M romance, but this book was so good and gives me hope! Seb and Charlie were so much fun to read about. Seb is a musician who has been thrust into the business world by his oldest brother and hates the endless meetings and responsibility of the entire company. When he stumbles across Charlie at a work party and gets the chance to just be himself, he takes it. Seb and Charlie have great chemistry and hit it off immediately. The ...more
Jean Malherbe
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well. What can I say?
If you've not read something... ANYTHING by this author, you are doing yourself a serious injustice.

This book is wonderful!
Personally, I am not a fan of billionaire romance, as I feel the trope is grossly overused and, for the most part, unrealistic.
However, I accept that such "status difference" scenarios can happen.

Reanna has delivered a delightfully different and highly entertaining story here, which covers various... tropes...as it were.
We have boss/employee (secret)
Rich
Carol
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the dynamic relationship between Charlie and Seb! Charlie’s the absolute perfect guy that I just fell in love with from the very beginning! Having grown up in foster care he might have a few issues but mostly he came through it great. He’s a loyal friend to his bff and roommate Anna, and just a sweet, handsome, funny fantastic guy that’s just waiting for his HEA to come along.
Sebastian is a sweet mixed up lonely guy that’s so down on himself he thinks he’ll never find anyone
サヘリー
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
I loved Reanna Pryce’s writing style in Blank and Lonely Dad. So I bought her catalogue.

This is.... a Very amusing story of a MORON WHO FAILED GCSE MATHS (that's not what makes him a moron, though. You'll see if you read the book)! in love with someone who ignored every red flag until the end (MORON2!) because the sex was too good.
Dorian — honestly? You suck. As do your other two brothers. And Connor/Conor.
And oof, Justin, you weren’t fooling anyone.
The only sensible character in the whole book
C.B.
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When first you practice to deceive. Sebastian Marchand, musical nerd works as CEO of Marchand Record has very low self-esteem in spite of being obscenely rich. He thinks his only value is his money. Seb, makes a business decision to save money not realizing, it renders Charlie's entire department redundant. They meet at work, calling it the 'elevator incident' without exchanging full information. Charlie takes a short stint searching social media for employees of Marchand records hoping to find ...more
T Paul
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading this story of Sebastian and Charlie was a whole lot of fun. From the very beginning, starting on subterfuge, the relationship took on a sense of excitement. Seb was living an untruth with Charlie and his love for him and fear of rejection kept him prisoner. The story is first a romance, then a liberation for Seb from his life being dictated by another and lastly it’s an adventure of boy meets boy, boy falls for boy, boy loses boy and finally boys find their HEA. A very enjoyable book ...more
L H
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From their weird but cute meet cute, to the very different but lovable characters that are Charlie and Sebastian, I found myself reading this story with interest to see how the things set in motion would work themselves out to a HEA. I was not disappointed. The wonderful message that money does not make one happy or confident, Seb, and that the lack of it does not rob one of the ability to be a sweetie, Charlie, made this an even more delightful and insightful but fun read. Though Seb does tell ...more
Breanna Kay
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a first time author for me and i absolutely loved her writing style. it’s hard for to jump right into stories but i had no problem doing that with this one. It was so much fun getting to know Seb and Charlie. I think the story was spread out well, I didn’t get tired of it and the romance was a major plus! (steammmmy) I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great plot, amazing storyline, and well developed characters. Can’t wait to read more from this author!

I received
Cynthia Brooks
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sebastian believes no one could love him for himself but for his money. Charlie loses his job because of a decision Sebastian makes. They meet right after and Sebastian lies to him about who he is. The more they get to know each other the more they care for each other. The trouble with lying is that the truth usually comes out. I really enjoyed this book.
Elvira
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an ok read for me. The characters are well developed and engaging. The storyline flowed smoothly from beginning to the end. However I really did not connect to the characters as well as I normally like.

Urszula
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nicely written story with an interesting plot. Two interesting male characters. Well developed and pleasantly complex. Good reality and background. Lots of action. Nice easy to read book.

Debbie
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it

This was my first time reading from this author and I really liked the story line. It's going to be a really good series about these brothers. This first story was really good and well written.

Lene
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Funny and sexy MM romance.
Dawn
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great read. Loved the four brothers. Charlie and Sebastian are great characters and made this story interesting. Great Read
Julie
Oct 07, 2019
Scooby2
Apr 12, 2019
Justareader
Aug 06, 2019
Reanna Pryce
Dec 02, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lisa

• Night and Day: A M/M Paranormal Vampire/Fae Romance
  • When the Clock Strikes Midnight
  • The Promise
  • A Granted Wish
  • Conspiracy Theory (Hamarsson and Dempsey #1)
  • No Brief Affair (Beyond Courtship, #1)
  • Snowstorms and Second Chances: A Williamsville Inn Christmas Story
  • Mirror Man
  • Snowflakes and Song Lyrics
  • Turning Wood
  • Darcy Does Dallas: Gay Pride and Prejudice Variation (Poor Little Billionaires, #3)
  • If I Fall (Vale Valley, Season 4 #4)
  • His Bodyguard (Gay Mafia Romance, #2)
  • Dak's Omega (Bear's Cove #1)
  • Undercover
  • Unlikely Reunion (Improbable Bonds, #1)
  • Almost The One
  • Always Something Different (Always #2)
When she’s not reading or writing steamy romantic fiction, you can find Reanna bouncing between swimming, boy scouts and book club. She’s living her very own happily ever after in the north-east of England with her husband, two (mostly) adorable boys and a collection of pets she did not ask for.

A writer of romantic fiction for fifteen years, Reanna writes strong, compelling characters who stay