Start by marking “Chicago Defiance Box Set Part One” as Want to Read:
Chicago Defiance Box Set Part One

Chicago Defiance Box Set Part One

We're brothers.
Bound together, not by blood but by grit.

Our club - constantly under siege by mafia, yakuza, or from our broken pasts.
Our loyalty - strong, but only to those who remain true.

Even through the chaos, we find hope.
Hope for a better tomorrow.
One where we're not constantly at war. Fighting until the bitter end - for freedom or blood. Whichever comes first.
Throug

To ask other readers questions about Chicago Defiance Box Set Part One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicago Defiance Box Set Part One

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
-Patti, ☆☆☆☆ 1/2

Chicago Defiance Box Set Part One is a collection of the first three books in the Chicago Defiance series, Resistance (Torque/Heeley), Penance (Sensei/Ayla) and Deviance (Trax/Mylee). Each book focuses on one couple of the MC at a time, but all of the books intertwine with one another. With no cliffhangers. I highly recommend reading them in order!

I loved every one of the stories in this box set. Each book is told in a way no other MC book I have ever read. They still have some v
Sassy Southern
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
1) Resistance
Ryan “Torque” O’Shea is the President of the Defiance MC. He has been avoiding relationships since his wife Zoey was killed six years ago and he also knows how dangerous his life can be. Lately his MC has been running into trouble with the Andretti group and he is hoping to avoid a war with them.
Heeley Fox owns a Froyo store with her family and is shocked with Torque and several others members of his MC enter the store looking for a place to hide. Her attraction to him was immediate
A Lucky Grace
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free from in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I knew I wanted to read this set because I love MC Romance. Although this was the first books from this particular author I was more than eager to give them a go.

This is a three book set that will get you started on the series. The first book Resistance is Torque (the club president) and Heeley's story. They could not be more different and I think that
Cheri
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
As president of the Defiance MC, Torque was always under pressure to keep his MC family safe. They constantly fought the Chicago Mafia still in a long-standing feud begun by the former President, his father. His brothers were his family along with his actual blood relations. It had been a long time since he'd had a family that included a woman of his own. That was about to change.

Heeley didn't have much private life. Working in her family's Yogurt store and pre-med school kept her pretty busy. A
Alicia
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent collection of the first three books in the Chicago Defiance series, Resistance, Defiance and Deviance, bringing us ongoing stories, but focusing on one main couple at a time: Torgue, Sensei and Trax.
Each story is complete, but with threads that continue and develop alongside the romance building between each couple.
I love this collection. The tales are told with a warmth not always present in some MC books. Don't get me wrong! There is some violence and the stories bring action into pl
LaGina
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I cant get enough of K.E. Osborn and her stories. I can get so caught up in her stories with her characters that make you feel like you have known them or that maybe they could be your friend that lives down the street. I always make sure to get my hands on K.E. stuff because it is so good.
Ga Books LoverX
Book #1: Resistance

I freaking loved this book. I am a huge fan of MC books and when I read the blurb I was like really, a froyo chick as a potential old lady, is this going to work? Heck yeah it is going to work because Heely is so much more than that and this book was pretty legit!

Characters:
Heely- Froyo legacy working in her parents froyo shop while she dreams of becoming a doctor and helping people. She is fiery, loyal, has a huge heart, and likes to live a little on the dangerous side.

Torque
Mandy Parmenter
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great value box set containing three great books.

Resistance - 5*

Torque is the President of the Defiance MC whilst Heely is a medical student who works in her family's Froyo store to both help them and have some kind of an income. They would strike you as two sides of a coin until they meet and there is an instant attraction. However he has 2 problems to handle - the club owned by the MC is having issues with the local mafia (Andretti family) and the second one - the fathers of both fa
Dana Busenbark
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Resistance - We meet Torque, Lift, and Trax at the beginning of this book. When Lift and Trax do something stupid, what is it? Where do we meet Heeley , Ari, and Xav at? Who are they? I have to say, I loved Surge! Oh Boy! Torque, Trax, and Sensei play merciless games and then show mercy! Dang! I love Heeley! Jury is out on Ari and Xav. OH MY GOD! Heeley is Sooooo Perfect for Torque! What happens with the Andretti family is interesting as well. What happened between Enzo and Torque's fathers? Why ...more
Julie
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A terrific box set, I enjoyed everyone. Each a stand alone but with threads leading on to a the next instalment.

Resistance (Chicago Defiance MC #1)
by K.E. Osborn

I loved this story. From the moment I started the characters just grabbed my attention and the story held my interest right to the end. It was fast paced, and full of surprises which kept me guessing. The tough guy Torque had all the usual MC alpha male traits and more which made him a very interesting character and Heely’s a “good girl
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: gail
Resistance.

Running from the mob Torque and his MC brothers run into a frozen yogert shop, straight through to find a back way out. When they fid they are trapped they decide to wait it out. Heelys family owns the Froyo Frozen yogert shop that three MC club members run through. Heely is not impressed and wants them gone.Torque can, t believe the sass she us throwing their way , shes not even afraid of them. Now Heely is in Torgues sites and he us intrigued he wants her, but with the mob on their
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVE KE Osborn's writing so much, as she's simply brilliant & extremely addictive in whatever she writes. This Box Set is made up of 3 Books.

#1 Resistance:
This is Torque, the President of the Chicago Defiance MC, & Heeley's story. He's got some serious baggage & had some bad years when he meets Heeley, a feisty med student. They're totally opposites, but they have chemistry in spades though it's still a slow burn situation. So their journey is no walk in the park.

#2 Pe
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing box set which is well written and I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. This box set consists of the following:-
#1 Resistance
This is the first book in a new MC series from this talented author, and what a fantastic introduction it is. Torque is the sexy President of his MC, and Heeley is a feisty med student. These two are absolutely total opposite, yet the chemistry between them is intense, and they are perfect for each other.
#2 Penance
This is the se
Anne Milne
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Resistance
Torgue and Heeley's story was a fun read. Although Torgue is a softer biker than I usually like he did have his darker side. As an introduction to the MC this was a good start. We are thrown into all the troubles that are affecting them and we meet all the other guys. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the story in book two.

Penance
Sensei was an intriguing character in the previous book definitely a quiet mysterious guy. I knew it would take a special woman to catch his attenti
Kelly
Shelves: mc-romance, romance
For some reason when I first saw K. E. Osborn’s book cover and wanted me to read her books. I love her three great books and each characters. K. E. Osborn is an amazing writer. Now I’m a big MC fan. I will continue to read all her The Chicago Defiance books :)

Books 1 – Resistance – Torque and Heeley/Foxy ~ Torque is The Chicago Defiance president of the club and Foxy is to become a doctor. They were so funny when they met. I love that part, it kept me read all the way through the book. WOW, K E
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog

K. E. Osborn has quickly become one of my favorite MC writers! I've already read several of her standalones in the Chicago Defiance series so this was a bit of a look back. I loved seeing the beginnings of some of my favorite couples, club Pres Torque and his Foxy lady, wise Sensei and his ball of Sass and hot-headed Trax and the woman who both broke him and put him back together, Sparx.

Denise Van plew
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one is a gem of a deal with getting these all in one set. When I read them the first time I had to do it waiting for the next one. So I wanted to experience the slide into the next one right away with this. The club gives you some exceptional alphas that will each have their own dilemma and story. The woman that capture their heat are matches to what they need the piece missing and vice versa. The emotions that each one pulls on and fills are the best part with the romance that fills the ne ...more
Fran Zoch, LSoR
This has the first 3 books in the series Resistance, Defiance,  and Deviance,
I have loved each and every one of these books getting to know who they are and what they are about.
Torque and Heeley’s story is the first one and they meet at her family's frozen yogurt shop.
Then we have
Sensei and Spanner who are total opposites but are perfect for eachother.
The 3rd book is I have to say my favorite one
Trax and Mylee she is the daughter of another mc's president and she needs protected
You can not go
Aurelie Gordio
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This a three book set that will make you start with the series. I love this series. The MC world is so well represented.

Book 1. Resistance
Torque and Heeley’s story
When they say opposite attract well they couldn’t have been more right with these two! Their chemistry were perfect!

Book 2. Penance
Sensei and Alya’s story
These two have a really intense relationship. I loved it

Book 3. Deviance
Trax ans Mylee’s story
I loved this one the most I think. Maybe because of their past, and what they became f
Dimple
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read

All three books were loaded with sweet heat and tons of the requisite MC drama but there was such heart in ea
Lauren
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Otay y'all this box set covers the first three books Resistance, Defiance and Deviance. Seeing these three bada*s bikers all fall in there on ways is so much fun... I really thought noone could beat Heeleys mouth but when you meet Spanner you know from the jump. Mylee is a little more reserved too me but just as good as the other two. Torgue, Sensei and Trax all deserve the love they get from these ladies and its so worth the read.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This box set is the first three books in the Chicago Defiance series, and was my introduction to this author. I found it to be a wonderful way to meet the characters of the series. I found myself drawn into how they live their lives through Love, Loyalty, and Brotherhood. I look forward to reading more by this author.
Dawn Foster
Stephanie
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved each one of these 3 stores! The Defiance MC sucks you in and you never want to leave. There’s so much going on that you don’t want to put the book down until to get to the end. Love, Loyalty, Brotherhood
Keanna Hudson
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading this box set was my first time reading this author. I was not disappointed!! I loved all three of these stories and I loved her writing style. I will definitely be reading more of her books!!
Leslie
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved seeing the men and women of the club. There were so many unexpected twists and turns. Kept me interested from the start.
Kaylene Osborn
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic books, loved every one of them.
Joelle
Robbie Carson
Mar 01, 2019
Mary Brannian
Mar 01, 2019
Australian author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in graphic design and a flair for all things creative, she felt compelled to write the story brewing in her mind.

Writing gives her life purpose. It makes her feel, laugh, cry, and get completely enveloped with the characters and their story lines. She feels completely at home when writing and wouldn’t