Start by marking “Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman: How I Went from Messed Up to Blessed Up Without Changing a Single Thing” as Want to Read:

"For Christians who love a bit of sass, this delightful guide poignantly explains how to praise God while accepting the messiness that life brings."—Publisher's Weekly

God is Crazy About You—Hot Mess and All!

If you’re anything like Kerri Pomarolli, you’ve read Proverbs 31 and thought, “Who is this woman? And what kind of magic unicorn, Energizer Bunny juice does she h
Published November 5th 2019 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman

Start your review of Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman: How I Went from Messed Up to Blessed Up Without Changing a Single Thing
Debbie Lagasca
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW...WHAT A GREAT READ!!! Ms. Pomarolli has certainly cornered the market on humor and great writing! I related to MANY, if not all her experiences, and now wish I had dealt with them differently. I most especially related to being a #HotMess4Jesus! I couldn’t stop reading, but when I tried I kept saying “One more chapter, then I’ll stop.”, before I knew it I was finished...and started over! Her honesty and great storytelling is what drew me into this book. I laughed until I cried, and cried un ...more
Angela Williamson
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thanks so much to NetGalley for an advanced copy of this book for a fair and honest review.

Have you heard about the Proverbs 31woman? I have and I have also wondered how she did it all! Some days I cam barely make coffee much less make all the food, weave the clothing and be the best, most supportive wife and mother there is. When I can not meet those expectations, I have been left feeling discouraged, depressed and defeated. Kerri Pomarolli offers a thoughtful, funny and relatable take on how w
Maci Feather
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman is a humorous, encouraging, and convicting book. I was laughing out loud while also taking notes because there were so many truth bombs.
Kerri Pomarolli discusses the Proverbs 31 woman, and how as Christian's we are to strive to live up to that title. However, it is not very easy, especially in today's society. We are in a society full of hustle, surviving, and worry. Pomarolli does an excellent job intertwining her comedian jokes about how, although she is a C
Lori
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you ever feel like you just don’t measure up when it comes to being a Proverbs 31 woman? You know, the one who seems to have it all and do it all, effortlessly and with perfection? Well, Kerri Pomarolli’s latest book, “Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman” is the book for you! Kerri’s comedic style coupled with true spiritual insight illustrate a new version of the type of woman God wants us to be, a woman passionately dedicated to Him and His plan for our lives, not a Pinterest-perfect, cookie ...more
Deborah J
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For every #HotMessforJesus!

As a Christian woman who works full time outside the home, wife, and mom of three kids, I’ve always aspired to be a Proverbs 31 woman (“Pearl”)...but always feel I fall far short of Pearl’s example. Through hilarious examples drawn from her real life as a single mom and full time bread-winner, Pomarolli’s book reminds us all that God’s boundless love for us transcends all our shortcomings. Her story resonates with the plight of all modern day women- whether single, mar
Morna Friedberg
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you ever go through your day and wonder how women are doing it? How do they "have it all?" The clean house, kids who are into all kinds of things (you know sports, band, art/crafts, all that extra stuff), dinner on the table when hubby comes home...all the while you are the mom whose kids are eating TV dinners, the car looks like you are living in it and you're lucky if your shoes matched! Maybe you are the single woman who takes care of family members, struggles to pay the bills each month, ...more
Gwen Call
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kerri manages to mix humor and inspiration on every page. I laughed out loud as I read and was reminded of God's magnificent love for me. Thank you Kerri for spreading the word in such a beautiful way. This is a perfect Christmas gift for believers and for those who need to be reminded we are not alone. God loves you just the way you are.
Mia Alvarez
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman and was laughing and crying at the same time. This has renewed my spirit and made me feel like being human is ok. I've long felt that I was falling short and now know it's ok.
Claire
Oct 27, 2019 added it
Not only is Kerri Pomarolli funny, she has a zeal and love for Jesus. In Confessions of a Proverb 32 Woman Kerri shares personal stories about laughter, conviction and the struggles she has faced in a not so perfect world. She reminds us that life is messy but that’s ok. Kerri also shares Bible stories and with her unique perspective applies them to her life. Not only did Kerry make me laugh but she also made me think about my walk with Christ and ideas on how to improve my walk. This is definit ...more
Keri Spring
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you like to laugh - this book is for you. If you're a parent - this book is for you. If you are single -this book is for you. If you make mistakes - this book is for you. We live in a broken world and at times we feel all messed up. In Confessions of a Proverbs 32 Woman - Kerri is real, sharing circumstances that we can all relate to. She brings humor into the situation while leading the reader to a path or and outlook that can bless you.
Holly Sue
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kerri dismantles the pressure of being a proverbs 31 woman. Describing herself as a proverbs 32 woman in The most hilarious way. She even has a test to see if you might possibly be own. Guess what, most of us are! Good grief, us Jesus girls live under the weight of being perfect and fear of criticism. God forbid our kids don’t make honor roll or behave ideally in a social setting. The embarrassment of it all. Kerri hilarious shares personal stories, that are relatable to most woman. Showing Jesu ...more
Isela Flores
I haven’t read a book so relatable, so real, and so funny like this in quite a while. The author’s stories are not only relatable, but they’re easily applicable to whichever situation you may find yourself in. Her humor does not deter readers from the truths she relays; rather her humor captures the readers attention and she utilizes humor to lead readers to understanding truth and to the points she makes. Read this book as quickly as you can. And then read it again. You won’t be disappointed.
Debra Rodriguez
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading this book. I love Kerri’s take on her life in general. I can totally relate to so many chapters in this book. It just shows that I’m truly a hot mess 4 Jesus! We can be human, make mistakes, have bad days & still be loved unconditionally. I also loved the quote “Remember, the enemy knows when we’re chasing after God, and that only makes him sharpen his arrows and points them straight at us.” This is so true. I can’t wait to start reading her other book, SHE RISES LATE AND H ...more
Nia
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome and contains a refreshing view point on hot mess moms rarely heard of in the Christian community! Theres a lot of pressure to be the ultimate wife and mother, but what about when you fall out of the expected norms? Kerri is here to let you know you're still crushing it and are still loved and held in high esteem by the Almighty. Kerri is honest, real, and hilarious (think cleaner version of Mrs. Maisel, like, MUCH cleaner). You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll hashtag #hotme ...more
Brandi Luke
Shiann
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was fun to read! It is full of very relatable moments! I laughed many times and also found it very heartening. The author is honest and open about her questions and fears about herself and lots of faith. She shares questions many ask secretly and gives us all courage.

The tone is a bit irreverent but I found it to be honest and funny. God is big enough to handle our questions and we need to take them to God rather than being so pious we miss His desire for relationship in our confusion
Randeeramos
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wholesome, relatable, hilarious, tear jerker. A good read for any woman who can't relate to the proverbs 31 woman, but even if you do, it's still for you!
Karen Moreno
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you've ever found yourself feeling less than the Proverbs 31 woman because you are just a hot mess most days, this book is for you! Funny and inspiring, it brought me such piece of mind to know that I don't have to have it all together in order for me to be loved by God and/or be an effective Christian. I encourage you to read this book, laugh your but off, and learn to enjoy being who you are!
Karla
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kerri is real.....raw and personable and of course hilarious . In this book she reminds us that God loves us even in our chaos. We may never live up to be the Proverbs 31 woman and that’s okay...we just keep on keeping on, love God, and our families and one another. (And it’s totally okay to eat Nutella straight from the jar while hiding in the shower from your kids)
Victoria Tufo
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started reading this book and I am hooked!! Let me tell you why! Kerri is beyond relatablr to all of us. She talks about what we all need to hear, God thinks we are good enough. The #hotmess4jesus and all!
If you haven't preordered this book, you need to. Kerri will impact your life like no one else.
Suzanne Roncskevitz
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The thing that I love about Kerri is that she’s 100% transparent. She is real, relatable, funny and extremely personable. I think every mother on planet earth should read this book. It makes you feel less alone in the day-to-day life of a real woman. I wish I would’ve had this book when I was raising my kids!
April Crow
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness drop what your doing and get this book into your hands. This book is just what the doctor ordered to make you smile and start your day off great! This book has you feeling like your right there with the author. I can always see myself in similar situations. I could keep going on and on but trust me grab this and thank me later:) Her outlook will keep you laughing and wanting more!
Honey Holman
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I truly love reading this book. This is a light-hearted, fun read, but Kerri touches on some of th rbiggest issues that women face from body image, to parenting and marriage, to FOMO. Definitely considering this for gifts for several gals at Christmas. Kerri, I felt like you were a friend by the time I got to the end :-)
Katie
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always wondered who that Proverbs 31 woman was - knew she was beyond my experience. But the Proverbs 32 woman is definitely my woman! Kerri describes our everyday lives with wit and life and God. This book is a refreshing delight to read! Encouraging for each of us!
Teresa Hill
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When life has a way of slapping you repeatedly in the face, Kerri has an ability to make you feel you’re not alone, as you laugh and cry your way through the pages. Add this book to your list of MUST READ! Enjoy the journey as you travel with Kerri through the life of a Proverbs 32 Woman!
Katie
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this amazing book in one weekend. Kerri does a great job finding the humor in life and then bringing it back to God’s Word! She gives practical tips to use when you feel like you can’t measure up. She is honest. She is real. She will have you in stitches!
Deborah Cheeks
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read! Kerri is a gifted writer and an incredibly funny person! The book is very insightful about what we as women push onto and expect of ourselves these days. Hilarious examples of how we need to just let go of guilt and perfectionism.
Stephanie
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so funny and encouraging. The whole book just spoke to me and was so relatable. I recommend that all women read this book. If you are struggling it will be a blessing; and if you aren't struggling read it now for when you are :)
Candy C
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love humor, and I adore Kerri’s work. Here’s a Bible verse for any reviewer who feels the comedic premise lacks scriptural focus.
“A joyful heart is good medicine,” —Proverbs 17:22
You’re welcome 😎
Pam
So honest. So fun. So real. So positive. So humorous. Sooo great

• Stay with Me (A Misty River Romance, #1)
  • Before I Called You Mine
  • Get Out of Your Head: Stopping the Spiral of Toxic Thoughts
  • Funny, You Don't Look Autistic: A Comedian's Guide to Life on the Spectrum
  • Take a Chance on Me (A Misty River Romance #0.5)
  • One Little Lie (The Pelican Harbor, #1)
  • The Solid Grounds Coffee Company (The Supper Club, #3)
  • Red's Untold Tale (Once Upon A Time, #4)
  • Live Fearless: A Call to Power, Passion, and Purpose
  • The Crushing Depths (Coastal Guardians, #2)
  • Wyatt (The Montana Marshalls, #4)
  • On the Bright Side: Stories about Friendship, Love, and Being True to Yourself
  • Caring for One Another: 8 Ways to Cultivate Meaningful Relationships
  • The Way of the Brave (Global Search and Rescue, #1)
  • The Traitor's Pawn
  • The Girl with the Louding Voice
  • Ford (The Montana Marshalls, #3)
  • The Heart of a Hero (Global Search and Rescue, #2)

News & Interviews