Start by marking “Don't Stop Me (The Simplicit Duet #2)” as Want to Read:
Don't Stop Me (The Simplicit Duet #2)

Don't Stop Me

(The Simplicit Duet #2)

Open.
That's what we were. Never spoken, and it worked, until things got complicated.
What exactly do you do when your husband of one year shares you with his best friend, whom you happen to be in love with?
The night, we all joined was also the night my entire life was ruined.
They're both dangerous, and they're both liars. Now when I look at them, they've become two men tha
Published September 10th 2019

Start your review of Don't Stop Me (The Simplicit Duet #2)
Allyson
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have to give this book 3.75 stars.... it was good, hot, horrible, tragic, and oh so many more things. This book starts off right where the first one ended. Olivia the poor girl couldn't really catch a freaking break, I don't know how she kept going. There is a part in this book that should have a trigger warning. My reason for the 3.75 stars is because I still have so many questions!
Brandy Roberts
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok wow loved loved loved this book when I got to the ending of Don't let me well just let me tell you I was freaking out and wanting more . Don't stop me is book two in the Simplicit series and can't be read as a standalone . This would also be the part of the first two books that I've had the pleasure of reading by Marie Skye and I can't wait to read more by her in the future . This starts right were the first one left and I was so happy it did , we get more point of view chapters from both her ...more
Crystal
Sep 15, 2019 rated it liked it
This is part 2 of the duet

Not what I thought. I felt this had all the right elements leading up, but seriously dropped off. I saw these teasers that had me one clicking.... but the scene.... just exactly what was on the teaser! Nothing else. That was a huge let down.

Some scenes were hot.... others dropped off. I did like the multiple POV. I think that it was kept it at 3 instead of 2 stars. I feel a lot of the authors thoughts on scenes were just cut off. Very jumpy.
Joy Westerfield
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a mind blowing end to this amazing duet! The continuing story of Damien, Olivia and Jaxon will hold you captive from beginning to end. These three give the word hot a whole new meaning. Throughout this story, Olivia battles with her feelings for her husband and for Jaxon, not to mention another man in her life! This story has mystery and intrigue sprinkled throughout as well. Can Damien share his wife? Will Jaxon accept that maybe Olivia doesn't want the three of them together anymore when ...more
Susan Homan
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Don't Stop Me

Don't Stop Me is Book 2 in the Simplicit Duet, and you really need to read these books in order so that you have a better understanding of the characters. Don't Stop Me starts off right where Don't Let Me ends. Damien, Olivia and Jaxon are at odds with each other. Will Olivia be able to forgive Damien and Jaxon? Will their love for each other be enough? This book has probably more twists and turns than the first one. At times I was shaking my head because I just wasn't sure what was
Rebecca Austin
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-kylie-s
The first book ends off with a bang and you aren't too sure what happens and you are left hanging and wondering if one of the characters survives or not.

Olivia Reed is left so mad at both Jaxon Stone and her husband, Damien Reed, for everything they neglected to tell her and how much they both kept from her. Yet it's clear that Olivia holds much power than she thought when it comes to these two as neither man wants to lose her and wants to do what they can to keep her safe. I really wasn't surpr
Up All Night With Books
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Reviewed by Allyson
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

A good ending to the Simplicit Duet by Marie Skye; as Don't Stop Me picks right up where Don't Let Me ends. Skye doesn't have you wait to figure out how the angst and turmoil concludes and escalates; she dives straight into the furry.

Don't Stop Me is a duet, so it's highly advised to read book 1 prior as you will be lost if you don't. I will note that this conclusion wrote out better than the first book in my opinion and
Christina  Fender
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After that cliffy from the first book I wasn’t sure where book two was going to take us. Damien, Jaxon, and Olivia... oh my. So, she’s married to Damien, but he gave her to Jaxon once, and in book one they all had a night together. Her father is a politician running for the big office and her entire life has been planned out by other people. She thinks she’s found her freedom in Damien, but is it real or part of another plan?

If you enjoy the heat and dynamics in book one you’re going to love bo
M
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great ending. Good resolution but does Olivia’s character really have to suffer so much? It still has really steamy sex but some of it is too punishing and humiliating. The author does have a way of making it look like Olivia is really enjoying it; that Jaxon and Damien are really in love and cares for her. But that’s not the suffering I’m referring to. There’s something else….

Alcide’s behavior and attitude towards women is abhorrent. It’s a lot of fictional stretching to make it believable tha
Becky
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ever fantasize about a threesome? Marie brings your fantasy to life with Olivia, Damien and Jaxon. Damien and Jaxon came into Olivia’s life because of her father wanting to keep Olivia unknown to the world. His pursuit to be top dog in politics drove his desires to stop out Olivia. Damien and Jaxon would move heaven and earth to protect Olivia, the woman they both loved. Olivia loved both men. She struggled the public appearances with the three of them. That struggle was extremely difficult for ...more
2OCC Reviews
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Dang! After the ending of the last book I had no clue what was going to happen with Olivia, Damien and Jaxon. I won’t go into details because I really hate to give spoilers. This wasn’t like the last book. It’s more of a coming to terms and a accept love, protecting each other and doing what you can for those you love. Olivia got really strong in this book. I just loved her. The guys..... hot as sin of course. The sex was pretty close door but at the same time I was able to feel that passion the ...more
Karen Walters
Oct 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
This needs to be marked as a dark romance in the description. While she did choose both Damien and Jaxon, I felt like they were horrible to her: controlling, domineering, punishing and manipulative. Her family was even worse. This poor woman literally had no soft space to land, no one to confide in, care for her, or ease her burdens. If it were me, I’d probably be suicidal.

They worked it out, to some degree, but I’m still not happy with the dynamic between them.

Warning: there’s a torture scene
Jen
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book two in the Simplicit Duet series. How can you have it all be happily married yet attracted to your husband's best friend? What happens when your husband purposed to share you with that same friend? You are in of course! After a great night things start falling apart. Now they are crumbling and you are stuck in the middle of these two men. Is your marriage ruined? Is your husband and his best friend's friendship over? For Olivia, Damien and Jaxon their story not only continues in thi ...more
Jessica Cox
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 mind-blowing stars
I am again in utter shock this is supposed to be the conclusions to Don't Let Me, but I still need answers. Damien, Olivia, and Jaxon are in a holding pattern. Everyone is been keeping secrets and lying and everything comes out slowly and painfully and just when you think Olivia can't possibly take anything else she sacrifices herself.
This read was more shocking yet painful for me to read. This author has shot to the top of my list and I am still not so certain if the bad guy
MsquaredBookBlog
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Don’t Stop Me by Marie Skye is the second book in The Simplicit Duet. It cannot be read as a stand-alone, so you’ll need to read Don’t Let Me first. This story is full of OMG moments, betrayal, and of course love.

I had no idea how this book was going to go after that cliffhanger in book one. There are so many secrets and lies between Olivia, Damien and Jaxon. How could they ever trust one another with all that’s happened? How do they move forward?

I really enjoyed reading this book. The c
Breen
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing

“Don’t Stop Me left me speechless! I wasn’t what was I expecting but definitely Marie completely blew my mind. It was a marvelous unique story. I’m so glad I read this fascinating story.

I must warn you that this is book #2 so you definitely need to read book #1 to fully appreciate this story.

Olivia, Damien and Jaxon had a very special relationship. A story packed with unexpected twists and turns that will keep you on the edge. Secrets and betrayals that will rip your heart and mess up with you
Kat Mary
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just wow! This book, along with the first book, is so crazy and hot and sweet at times. I liked everything about Olivia. She certainly had the best of both worlds with Jaxon and Damien. Lucky girl. There is enough intrigue and twists in the story to keep you guessing. There were times the story kind of lost me and I was confused as to what was going on with Olivia’s dad and such but the love story and steamy scenes compensated for that. I loved the love story part. To me their relationship was t ...more
Kari
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Don't Stop Me by Marie Skye is on of the most unique stories I have read. Olivia, Damien, and Jaxon have a unique relationship and the twists, turns, and feels from this story are no joke.

I read this book in a day becuase I could not put it down. Marie Skye is the real deal. Although nothing can probably beat the Mandrakes, they are my favorite! It was neat that they were cameoed in this second half of this duet also.

If you want an intense series that captures you this is the one - read it!
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
A great wrap up for this duet. Olivia and her husband Damien are embroiled in a mess with Jaxon when this book begins right where Don't Let Me ends. This is book 2 and you need to read book 1 for it to make sense. There is a web of lies and deceit between them all and it will take a very strong bond of love and trust to see them all through this. No one will remain unscathed though poor Olivia gets the brunt of it. Once the truth is out in the open then the healing and the forge of new stronger ...more
Geegina
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion for the sinful duet, you need to read book 1 ( highly recommended )
This book picks up where we left off. So many questions I had, where answered. So many lies, deception and love.
My goodness, I don’t read much MFM, but this duet is definitely one you don’t wanna miss.
Great story and ending, I love Marie Skye style of writing, this duet was my first of here, but it won’t be my last!

That ending!!! Wow... Loved it!

5 Stars read.

**i read an ARC and this is my honest opinion.
Monique Hebert
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. I did have to go read the last 20 pages of the first book in the series to remind myself of the twisted and complicated plot. So much manipulation, secrecy, deviousness from so many it's a task to keep up. I loved it all! The only way this book could get any better was if Damien and Jaxon also became sexually involved. I held my breath at one point when I thought the story might go in that direction but unfortunately it did not. However I still enjoyed the book. The intense sex sce ...more
Tameka
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Olivia, Damien and Jaxon story ends with a bang. This story leaves me wanting more first Olivia finally finds out all the secrets that Damien and Jacob has been hiding. We see what lengths these lovers will go to save each other. You also see the true power that Olivia’s real father has and how cold and ruthless he can be. The couple will walk threw fire to stay together and they will uplift each other when loving each other.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily l
Sharon
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd and final instalment to Marie Skye's "The Simplicit Duet" and it didn't disappoint!

I enjoyed the way she brought the story line to a close even through a few scenes where I was like "wait, what is going on here?" ... at one point you almost think Damien and Jaxon are going to be bi, but that was only a quickie - literally. Hahah!

This duet was my first time reading this author and with how she has written these two books, I'll definitely be back for more! There were a couple "dark
Natalie Casey
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! Holy S**T! When I finished reading book 1 ( Don't Let Me) I was left on the edge of my seat, needing more, and let me tell you this book did not DISSAPOINT! This picks up right where the first one ends, and it will have you constantly on the edge! You never know what's happening next! I love these three so much, but I seriously wanted to throat punch Damien so many times!! Reading this had me second guessing everything I thought I knew about them! Loved this book and the series!!
Leanne Bryson
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Simplicit Duet and a great conclusion to Damien, Olivia, and Jaxon story. This book starts up seamlessly with the ending of book 1, Don't Let Me. It's hard to comprehend how a relationship built on this pile of lies and deception can grow, let alone survive. But these three are determined even with all the twists and turns in their way. I have to say, I liked this book more than book 1. This book a well paced, page turner and a great read!!
Bookish
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Don't Stop Me is the conclusion to Don't Let Me and it's just as crazy, steamy and full of secrets as book one. But sometimes crazy hot is just the read you need. Olivia, Damien and Jaxson are in my head and I just don't know who to love, hate or root for. A crazy tale of three people that just can't let go of each other. A total roller coaster of a ride that I am glad I took when reading this series.
poppy
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
After the first book, I could not wait to read this one to see what happens next and it was another super read. If like me you enjoyed the first one you are not going to want to miss this one it picks right up where it left off and quickly had me hooked again. I enjoyed catching back up with Damien, Olivia and Jaxon and getting the rest of their story I hope there will be more from them in the future
Melissa Kulis PA
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC !! When I finished reading book 1 ( Don't Let Me) I was left on the edge of my seat, needing more. Book 2 does not DISAPPOINT! This picks up right where the first one ends, and you will be on the edge of your seat! You won't see what is coming next. I love these three so much, but I seriously wanted to throat punch Damien so many times!! Reading this had me second guessing everything I thought I knew about them! Loved this book and the series!!
Carol Rupprecht
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secrets, even the ones intended to protect someone, can cause detrimental problems in any relationship, and this book was chock-full of them! They brought a lot of little surprises as the book progresses and definitely keep the reader interested until the end. Betrayal is a hard issue to get passed, but the characters were later able to focus on the love they had for each other. Beware, the ending, although good, still leaves you wondering what happened with the characters.
Bo0kSLoth
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
** 3.5 stars **
I really enjoyed the first book and after the cliffy was looking forward to this book. Maybe it was the anticipation, but it just feels a little too disjointed at times, too forced to make it 4 stars. While I was glad to see issues resolve with Olivia and her men, the flow of the story kept me from truly getting in to it.

** I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. **

« previous 1 3 next »

• Guarding Cindy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas, #4)
  • Famous (The Power of Three Love #3)
  • Second Chance in Laguna (Finding Forever in Laguna, #1)
  • Star (Price of Fame, #2)
  • The Bad Twin
  • The Royal Show Affair
  • Mogul (Price of Fame, #3)
  • River in Darkness (River's End, #11)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • One More Song
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • A Farmer's Christmas
  • Renegade
  • Storms of Summer
  • Access (Alex Drake, #1)
Marie Skye is your average career driven woman by day, and a hidden lover of all things dirty by night. Or, as she likes to say, professional by day; author whore by night.

If it's dark, and full of inappropriate material. She's attracted to it. She prefers making her character’s work for their happy ever after, if they get one, and she has no problem making sure they endure every obstacle to try t

The Simplicit Duet (2 books)
  • Don't Let Me (The Simplicit Duet #1)

News & Interviews