Start by marking “Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)

Lust

(The Elite Seven #1)

I was born with wealth, athletic ability, and looks that could melt the panties off a nun.
I had a clear path to success.
Until fate dealt me a cruel blow, leaving me empty and in need of purpose.
My only focus now is to become part of The Elite—a secret society in one of the most prestigious colleges in the world.
But everything comes at a price, and with The Elite, you h
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 189 pages
Published February 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Lust, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

[le swoon!] I THINK I MIGHT HAVE PASSED OUT READING THAT BLURB…

Stand-alone
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
I had a clear path to success.
Until fate dealt me a cruel blow, leaving me empty and in need of purpose.
But everything comes at a price, and with The Elite,
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description
This was an interesting start to THE ELITE SEVEN series. I'm not a fan of uber whores (paired with almost virginal heroines) and OW stuff in my books anymore. I think it has been done to DEATH at this point, so I can't say I overly enjoyed most of this one. However, I figured going into this series that none of the books would be free of that type of thing, so I can't complain too much. The writing was excellent. It is a relatively short book, so it moves along at a good pace. The plot was inter
Natalie The Biblioholic
Rhett Masters was the human embodiment of lust. No question. He and his rich bestie lived life in excess - booze, drugs and women. Nothing was too taboo and no risk too high. He wasn't unlike many of his real life teenage counterparts - cocky, arrogant, and with an unhealthy sense of invincibility. What struck me hard about this dude, what allowed me to accept him and all of his flaws, were his reasons. Because really what good is madness if we don't understand it?

Lust is a violent desire, dest
warhawke
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Type: Book 1 of 7 from The Elite Seven series
POV: First Person – Male
Rating:

Rhett Masters’ life seemed perfect on the outside but inside he was roaring to be freed. His escape was in the form of a secret society called The Elite Seven that would set him for life. But in order to become one, candidates had to embrace the sin they were assigned with. For him, lust was a way of life until Chastity Griffin walked into it which could either save him or destroy him.

I’ve alway

Lust by Ker Dukey - The Elite 7 Series

GENRE: Dark Romance
NARRATION: First Person- Rhett’s POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book #1 In the Elite 7 series

The Elite is a secret society with power unimaginable. To be a member, is one of highest honor. Follow their rules and you will have endless: WEALTH, POWER, and FAME. Once you are selected, you must pass initiation. And meet the brotherhood. Your brothers in arms. A bond so lethal it is unbendable and unbreakable. The
Lo Bookfrantic
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review-ng, f-br

4★★★★Stars

Genre:  Romantic Suspense
Type:  Book 1 of 7 from The Elite Seven series
POV:  First Person – Male

People say love is powerful, and that's true, but more often than not, it's corrupted by lust.

lust teaser

Rhett Masters' heart was broken for the loss of his sibling.  He blames himself every day and the guilt just don't let him be free.  He finds a secret society called The Elite Seven which he hopes will provide him the freedom he seeks.

I'm drowning, but with a smile on my face knowi
DJ Sakata
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult, suspense
Favorite Quotes:

Her eyes take in every part of my face before dipping low to my crotch. “Tempting, but I’ll pass. I already had Vienna sausage for lunch. One’s enough for any lifetime.”

My Review:

I struggled with this one as I could only find one likable character through most of the story, yet I was intrigued and couldn’t put my Kindle down. I despised the main character of Rhett, as he was arrogant, irresponsible, spoiled and just vile, as was his friend. I hissed at his duplicitous, contemptib
Jemima
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars, arc-2019
PSX_20190208_202715

Title: Lust ( The Elite Seven #1)
Author: Ker Dukey

50807015_2249275145285415_8695318366295949312_n

This is the first book in The Elite Seven series and my second book written by this author.
The Elite Seven is definitely one of the series I am most excited about this summer.
Truth be told, when I heard about this series I was super pumped. I mean, come on! A book on the seven deathly sins? I'm on it!

Lust by Ker Dukey is the first book in the series and for me, it was a good starting point.
The entire book felt more like a introduction to the seri

NiCoLeTa E.
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
***4 "Lustful" stars***

“Lust is a force all its own. It consumes the mind and body, and causes even the most loyal to indulge in its sinful ways...
Lust is a violent desire, destructive and uncontrollable. If you let the sensation take root, you become captive to its power, until you’re waking up in the wreckage of its path.”

It's really impressive that these seven books will be written by different authors when they are following the same story, but from different POVs!!! I'm sooo impressive
Sabrina
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Lust is the start to The Elite Seven series and introduces us to Rhett Masters, aka Lust. On a downward spiral after the death of his brother, there's only one thing he cares about. And that's being asked to join The Elite Seven. The not-so-secret society that is synonymous with power and wealth. But then he meets Chasity Griffin, the girl that is his complete opposite yet the one that is definitely a game changer for what he wants out of life.

I thought this was a
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Your head’s a storm, turbulent and destructive. You need to find the center, the calm. Let me be that for you.”

I literally never thought I’d describe a Ker Dukey read as sweet and emotional, but here we are. Lust was different from the books of hers I usually read, but it was still a good read. It introduces the whole Elite society while going through Rhett’s back story and his love story. Basically the Elite gives Rhett some difficult tasks, and he has to decide whether or not he’s going to do
CC
3.75 Stars

While in high school, Rhett Masters was a star athlete who had all the girls fawning at his feet, but when a tragic accident impacts his family, his entire world changes. In the midst of his pain, Rhett remains determined to succeed at university and is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure his success as a member of the Elite Seven Society.

“Our power is unimaginable and all that is given can be stripped away should you break your oaths.”

Told solely from Rhett’s POV, the tone s
Wil Loves Books!
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arc
When I heard about the Elite Seven books and saw those gorgeous covers, I was definitely intrigued by the idea and couldn’t wait to see what these fantastic authors would bring. Lust is Book 1 and each book represents one of the cardinal sins. Of course I’m in!

This one started out pretty slow, in fact for the first 25% you don’t even know who’s the heroine or where is this going. However, once it picks up, it will keep you hooked right until the end.

I love a strong heroine, and Chastity was so
Kim BookJunkie
Another book boyfriend I am now obsessed with! Rhett is a unique, intriguing, sexy character you will quickly fall in love with! In fact, all of the 7 “Elite” fascinated me – I can’t wait to read each of their books! The 7 authors collaborating on this series were smart to have Dukey take the lead, LUST forming a mysterious, intense, smoking hot foundation. Totally unpredictable, all consuming and sexy as hell, Dukey hit it out of the park again!!!

*ARC received from author in exchange for my ho
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
****AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW****

4 Elite CROWNS

Lust is the beginning of The Elite Seven world, and Ker Dukey introduces to a world of sin and debauchery that is sure to be pushed through the next 6 books.

Rhett from the beginning has your sympathy. You understand why he has lost himself to drugs and alcohol and sins of the flush. You understand his need for the secret society and what they have to offer him. You revel in his healing and happiness. He is really just an all around lovable hero w
The Book Bee
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 3.5+ STARS
"Lust is a violent desire, destructive and uncontrollable.

Woah! What a beginning to a SEVEN book series! I am so excited for the promise this series holds, given the way this one started off. And holy hell....the way it ended!!! Clearly, jaw drops and eye pops are going to be a common occurrence with this series.

I loved seeing the many different sides of Rhett. His personality was pretty malleable based on the situations he was in, and that made him very intriguing to me. I
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

What a ride! And interesting introduction to what will become a captivating series centered around a secret society promising an unrivaled amount of wealth, prestige and benefits. I wasn’t really sure what to expect—maybe a dark, erotic romance of intrigue, debauchery and manipulation. However, this isn’t dark, or even erotic as the romance is pushed aside to create the foundation for the series.

I would still take lust over love every fucking time. Fuck love.

Chastity Griffin appears to be sh
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Lust was another addicting read by Ker Dukey! I was hooked from the start and was just obsessed with Rhett's story. It was sexy and compelling and a fantastic start to the series. I could not get enough!

When Rhett Master's life is struck by tragedy he loses all focus and becomes consumed with joining The Elite Seven Society open to a lucky group of seven, the crém de la crém of society. But when he meets Chastity Griffin, a woman who calms the demons in his mind, he finds that he is faced with h
Mirjam
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it

This is my life, my chance, my legacy.
I am Rhett Masters.
I am LUST

After experiences two traumatic events, Rhett's life is spiralling out of control. Desperate to get out of his father's control and house, he is willing to do ANYTHING to be a part of The Elite, a secret society who takes care of their own.
He joins St. Augustine College, the place where The Elite recruits.

Chasity Griffin, daughter to the Dean of St. Augustine, is assigned as Rhett's mentor to help you settle in and help show y
Jessica
Feb 12, 2019 rated it liked it
When I saw that there was a series of 7 novellas coming out all in the same world by a few authors that I love, I was definitely intrigued. I was excited to try out some new authors and see how the first book in this series turned out!

Rhett Masters had it all. The looks, the girls, the athletic ability. But one night and one mistake changed everything and it haunts Rhett day and night. When Rhett's family is falling apart, the only salvation is joining The Elite, a secret society that's only be
Kathy West
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pride, Envy, Wrath, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, and Lust.
The Seven Deadly Sins, or in this case The Elite Seven.
Choosing leaders for this society takes intense focus. Only seven are to be selected, and the investment and time are showered upon the new seven chosen every four years.
Once in The Elite Seven, there is no getting out. The money and power are their reward. Should they choose to stray or break the rules, the society strips them of everything.

Rhett has always wanted to be in The Elite Seven
lucie
Mar 07, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The story was shallow with meh plot twist (if you can call it a plot twist). The hero went from bad boy to sweet boy and the heroine from nerd to nympho. The Elite Club is supposed to be secret but almost every one knew about it or was a member of the club and some scenes were rather disgusting than sexy. Idk, it just wasn't for me, I guess.

I really like the idea of this series and I am so glad that each of the books in the series is written by someone else (I am excited to read Greed because A
Casey ~BookObsessionConfessions~
The concept of this series is brilliant and intriguing. Seven books based on the Seven Deadly Sins - Lust, Pride, Wrath, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth - written by seven different amazing authors. As soon as I saw it announced on social media, I immediately started salivating at the mouth like a junkie needing a fix for all of these books.

description

Ker Dukey kicks off this series and lays the groundwork for The Elite Seven - an exclusive and secret society of the rich, powerful and elite - introducing us
Lynn
Feb 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
You have your male whore in the first part until the Hero meets the heroine. After meeting the heroine, his penis doesn't seem to work as it used too. He did try with another chick that wasn't the heroine, and it wouldn't, um, grow. LOL

Music. Alcohol. Women.
That’s how most nights end up for me, and last night was no different.

My entire high school years were built on my reputation of panty peeler, pussy realtor, heart stealer.

I stopped reading after 54%. I couldn't take the push and pull anymo
Anne Milne
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I saw a post with the premise of The Elite Seven series and the synopsis of Lust I knew they were my kind of book and then HOLY hotness the covers for all of them came out.

The thing I wasn't expecting was the depth of emotion I would feel in the prologue. It was a visceral reaction to Rhett's pain that the author doesn't sugar coat, it was raw and so real. It's a moment that changes the course of his life, now his one hope is to get into The Elite.

Chastity is a young woman who literally f
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.5 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

This is a great start to the Elite Seven Series!! The first part of this book shredded my heart with Rhett's tragedy that he had to endure. Then it got super crazy! Secret society, kink, sex, brotherhood, family devastation, and so many twists and turns my head was spinning. I am very excited to read the other books in this series of standalone books written by seven authors revolving around seven men named for the seven deadly sins.

This specific video review will be in
SimplyƝì₭
Damn this was good. My 1st 5* star of 2019. Lust is the opener of the The Elite Seven Series. A series that will demonstrate the seven deadly sins. Ker Dukey is the author of the first book. He writing style is addictive. When she brings Rhett Masters to life we learn what true lust is all about.

Grief is a fickle whore. It hits me in waves, reminding me whenever I try to forget.

Rhett is grieving for his youngest brother. The only thing propelling him these days is his lust for power and wealth.
Di Covey
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

Ker Dukey sets the groundwork for The Elite Seven. Starting with Rhett aka Lust. I love the concept and mysterious vibe surrounding The Elite.

"Keeping the society’s secret is of utmost importance , and any indiscretion will be punishable by the full force of the society.”

The beginning had my heart in a blender, I hadn't expected such an emotional reaction, making me sympathize with Rhett, a heartbreaking connection was formed with his character. Chastity not so much, I didn't get a
Jan
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lust, book one In a new exciting series.
Each book written by different authors.

I enjoyed Lust, I also love the concept of this series, each book given the name of one of the 7 deadly sins, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Envy, Greed, Gluttony and Sloth, each one of those titles are given to a member chosen by a secret society called the Elite.

Rhett is a playboy so there's no surprise he is given the name Lust.

I was instantly pulled into this book, into the thoughts, anguish, and despair of Rhett when he
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Greed (The Elite Seven, #5)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #7)
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part Two (Gods & Monsters Book 2)
  • Burn in Your Blood (California Blood, #2)
  • The Moth and the Flame (When Rivals Play, #2)
  • Rich Boys Don't Have Hearts (American Gods, #1)
  • Obsessed
  • Deception and Chaos (Chaos, #1)
  • Play Hard
  • The Second Wound
  • Violent Delights (White Monarch, #1)
  • The Body Painter
  • Viole[n]t Obscurity (Violent, #1)
  • Snuffed: Part One (Snuff #2)

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv

The Elite Seven (7 books)
  • Pride (The Elite Seven, #2)
  • Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3)
  • Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)
  • Greed (The Elite Seven, #5)
  • Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #6)
  • Sloth (The Elite Seven, #7)
“I don’t feel human right now. Am I losing my mind” 1 likes
“For my darKER Souls My sinners who want that neck biting, hair pulling, skin slapping, ass spanking, back scratching, angry kinda sex. Life is for living. So live. Wild, dirty, and free to sin.” 1 likes