Start by marking “Waiting on the Rain” as Want to Read:
Waiting on the Rain

Waiting on the Rain

One young man desperate to make things right for the monks who raised him. Another looking to escape the limelight. The two best friends stuck in time because of promises.

A couple looking to make a bigger unconventional family—one young woman who wants to help the world become a more beautiful place, one transwoman looking to put down roots for the both of them.

Love isn’
ebook, 1, 294 pages
Published February 5th 2019 by Mischief Corner Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Waiting on the Rain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting on the Rain

Start your review of Waiting on the Rain
Serena Yates
What a beautiful story! I wasn’t sure what to expect when I read the blurb, other than maybe an interesting and unusual adventure set in Thailand. There are several threads in this story, four main characters, the promise of an unconventional family, and lots of love. There are also amazing locations, lots of cultural details, some villains, and more than one surprise. The author’s note at the beginning of the book, in my opinion, is not to be missed because it does a great job as an ...more
Sally
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bisexual, transgender
A beautiful story of friendship and family with character as wonderful and as diverse as the Thailand setting. Jira and Bon are such a cute couple, and Areeya and Fon (OMG, I loved Fon!) really bring that relationship to live by intertwining it within their own.
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Waiting on the Rain by Freddy MacKay is a wonderful story to read. This is the first time I ever read anything by this brand new author for me. I really like this story and I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves a wonderful story.

J E
Sarah Meerkat
Apr 28, 2019
Aldrea Alien
Jan 08, 2020
Freddy grew up in the Midwest, playing sports and running around outside. And honestly, that much has not changed since Freddy was small and throwing worms at other kids, expect worm throwing has been replaced with a healthy geocaching addiction. Freddy enjoys traveling and holds the view a person should continually to learn about new things and people whenever possible.

Freddy's contemporary