Start by marking “Fondant Fox” as Want to Read:

(Mates & Macarons #4)

The road to forever is paved with good intentions…or bad ones hidden under the guise of education. The fourth story from the Cake-ily Ever After bakery in Kinship Cove is about to take you back to class.

***

It sucks to be invisible. In the diner my family owns, I’m just the sister who gets stuff done. My entire skulk seems to forget about me on a weekly basis. So color me
ebook
Published February 1st 2019 by Kinship Press

To ask other readers questions about Fondant Fox, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fondant Fox

Start your review of Fondant Fox
Judy Lewis
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SO DARN CUTE!!!
Title: Fondant Fox (A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance)
Series: Book 4 of Mates & Macarons Series (Released as Part of the Multi-Author Shifters In Love Fun & Flirty Romance Collection)
Designation: Standalone Novella(Approximately 90 pages), NO Cliffhanger #paranormal #romance #smalltown #shifters #humor #funflirtyromance
My Rating: Five Deliciously Sexy Sweet Stars*****

I loved, loved, loved Misty and Clark! Fondant Fox is my new favorite and Mates and Macarons is, without a doubt
Judy Lewis
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SO DARN CUTE!!!
Title: Fondant Fox (A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance)
My Rating: Five Deliciously Sexy Sweet Stars*****

Jamoz23
I enjoyed how this started but it just fizzled out for me. I think it is too short to do it justice.
Felt really sorry for Misty at the beginning with the way she is treated by her mum and family but at the end her mum doesn’t apologise but just switches into protective mode. Weird.
I wonder if this treatment was the reasoning she allowed herself to be used by Clark.
I’m not sure why but I felt there was no deep connection. A large lack of communication and romance between these two and it was lack
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love how every single time I’m in need of a light, sexy (as hell) little story, Ellis Leigh has a release for me.

Fondant Fox is just that. The little sexy and light novella, part of the Mates & Macarons Kinship Cove series. And this time, it’s Misty who finds her mate. In none other than Ryder, the worn lingerie obsessed shifter we’ve met briefly in Madaleine’s book.

Misty is a part of the fox skulk in Kinship Cove, and one of the younger shifters in her skulk, which means she’s one of the hard
Pet
May 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Didn’t enjoy this mostly because the H was a creeper in the last story and he’s a jerk in this one.
Lynn Thinking out loud
I adore these characters. You have the Vixen fox - Misty and the Nerdy but oh so hot college professor wolf - Clark.
Such a light and fun read. I highly recommend it.
Stacy
A quibble I have with some series is when they finish up with the main characters they started the series for, and start writing for every side character they've ever mentioned. That's what this story felt like. Slap-dash and uninteresting. There's a throw-away line about how the MC's mom taught him to keep his wolf in line and not let it overwhelm the human. That's it. It would have been interesting to find out why she did that? Was she human and unfamiliar with shifters? Was she a shifter with ...more
Malinda
4 stars

This was a very good story.

Misty is a fox shifter that comes from a large family of fox shifters. Since she's one of many, Misty doesn't get much recognition among her family and because of this, Misty loves working at a bakery owned by three human sisters because they make her feel wanted. Misty was helpful in her co-workers finding their mates, now Misty just has to find hers.

Clark is a wolf shifter that's also a college professor. We don't find out a lot about Clark's background excep
ZETTER
Never Underestimate Me!!!

Misty, a fox shifter who was friends with the Chance sisters, her family ran the Kinship Cove diner for generations. She felt like she was invisible to her family and it needed to stop. She never expected to find her mate but when she did, it turned out that he used to buy her best-friend's panties. And he didn't believe in fate. Yup she was screwed.

Clark, a wolf shifter who didn't believe in mates found his mate. She was a beautiful, sassy and bold little fox shifter b
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Fondant Fox: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons #4) by Ellis Leigh
I purchased this book.
FINALLY Misty gets her man even if it was a bit rocky to start off.
Misty had been the rock the Chance sisters needed to get their matings off the group. She has been their to help guide them and push them when needed.
Lynette
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Fox & The Wolfie Professor

Misty finally gets her story and boy do I have to save that Ellis Leigh saves the best for last.

Misty has been a friend, big sister, & pseudo-mom to the human Chance sisters. Now that they have all found their mates, it’s Misty’s turn to be rewarded by the Fates. However, her mate is a panty sniffing, non-believer.

Oh Clark. Cutie on duty with brains and a mind only for research. Also a wolf shifter that apparently suppresses the very animal deep within. Our vixen M
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Serial: Standalone, No Cliffhanger
Genre: #PRN #FoxShifter #BearShifter #DragonShifter #WolfShifter
#5Stars🌟⭐🌟🌟🌟
••••••••••••••
📌Every book that Ms. Ellis writes is phenomenal, this one is no exception.
It has you on the edge of your seat from the first page, to the last.

🔹️Misty is a Fox Shifter with eighteen siblings, but they never thought of her exc
Terry
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vixen Prowless in full force

What do you get when you get a panty buying smelling professor mate who doesn't believe in mates? Clark. That's who. A wolf shifter who was raised to not believe it rely on his shifter senses. But he never knew what that it meant to truly have a mate was it that pull was true until Misty came along. That vixen put it on him. He didn't see it coming. It was like a drug. This was a funny but really good book in the series. I swear I always say the last one is my favorit
Busybeth76
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Mating of Opposites

Misty is feisty, independent and a fox shifter. She's also been smacked right in the face with a true mate who doesn't believe in the mating call. All evidence to the contrary. Clark is brilliant, studious and a wolf shifter. His intellectual and loner tendencies have led him to conclude that true mates don't really exist. But when he finds himself, and his wolf, drawn to Misty he finds he must test his hypotheses. They both embark on a bouncy, funny and inevitable ride to
Catherine
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Fox and Her Professor

What happens when a sassy fox shifter (Misty) meets her fated mate in the nerdy, hot wolfy professor (Clark) who doesn’t believe in mated pairs at all? A research experiment gone wrong, or totally right, if you look at the outcome. What started out as a panty-buying research project and ends with Clark standing naked in the kitchen of Misty’s family’s diner is a tale of finding the missing balance between the two halves of yourself and exactly what you need to make them
JKAF
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was about a wolf shifter who really understand shifter things and it takes a sneaky fox to help...

Possible SPOILERS

What happens when you meet your fated mate and he doesn't believe in fated mates? Well if you're Misty you have to choices...one ignore him and run or 2 go along with his biweekly experiment about the mating pull and ry to teach him about being a shifter...what could go wrong??
After 2 weeks of not having seen or touched her mate, Misty is a little ragey, sadistic idiot t
Pam Louis
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misty is a sassy foxy shifter who works for the the sisters at at cake-ily Ever After . Now it's her turn to find a mate but fate is playing games. Her mate is a wolf shifter who doesn't believe in fated mates. He is a science professor and had been is past book buying panties lol.
I let you read all about it poor misty will get her happy ever after? You're going to have to read to find out lol. I loved the story it has lots of drama, spice , fun and much more. The characters are great and makes
Pam Louis
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Theresa
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun & fast 😁

Book is a fun fast read, has just enough of everything in it. Readers finally get to hear Misty’s story after enjoying her sass with the Chance sisters. Your gonna love her sexy, nerdy (but not as smart as he thinks) professor. Can be read as a standalone but you’ll miss out knowing who that sexy dragon is that threatens her nerdy professor when he finally learns what a mate is.
Granger McGringot
And oh the almighty witty fox had fallen!! I enjoyed the book so much like any other book in the series. The plot ideas was different and amusing at best. I liked how both characters were developed nicely; how different they were and how those differences were actually the winning aspect of their explosive relationship. What kept me hooked so far to the book 4 was the amazingly amusing banter between the characters and themselves! And, again, how the almighty witty fox had fallen!
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved how Misty has made sure to help her friends get their mates and now she feels even more invisible, or so she thinks , now she meets her mate who is someone who use to buy panties online and his name really isn't Ryder but he doesn't believe in mates and the more time they spend together both of them start changing their minds but will it be to late
Sydney M Neblett
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fox yearning to be seen

What a cute little story! You have to feel terrible for Misty. She seems to be completely ignored and taken advantage of by her family, only her friends seem to get her. Then to find her true mate and he wants nothing to do with mating. The road may be long, but their HEA will more than make up for it. I can’t wait to read the next book!
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just couldn't get enough of it and once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. I recommend that you read it.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Patricia H. Phelps
Misty and Clark

Misty is a fox shifter. Clark is a wolf shifter who does not believe in fated mates. Misty is one of 18 siblings, most of whom are mated. She also works at the bakery Sith her three human friends, each of whom is mated to a shifter. He does not believe in fated mates. They have an interesting stay of resolving this. A fun book.
Sheryl TEGTMEYER
Research maybe

Clark has never believed in true mates until he meets Misty.
Researching the theory only presents more problems than he ever could have imagined. Now with his wolf in more control than his human side he is at a loss as what to do or say to the Fox
Shifter he is completely in love with. Mating is all he really wants.
Lynn Smith
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fondant Fox

I have to say I didn't see this mating coming. I remember Clark from Madeline's story. I never pictured him with Misty. Definitely works. They are so cute together.
Fantastic series.
Melody
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Misty & Clark

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Misty & Clark's story very much. Eagerly waiting for the next book in this series. I love reading a happy ever after story. Thank you for writing this story.
April
Apr 16, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Misty gets her mate. Clark is a professor and wolf shifter who doesn’t believe in mates. He’s supposed to be smart but that gets in the way of a relationship with Misty. Thankfully, he figures things out before he loses her.
Chrisclarence2000
Enjoyed this book very much looking forward to the next installment

Pat
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good fun read

Short fun read. Hits all the salient points. Nice to have old friends join in the antics. Series to continue with Tilly.

• Real Men Claim (Real Men Shift, #6)
  • Real Men Heal (Real Men Shift, #4)
  • New Vyr (Daughters of Beasts, #5)
  • Zeke (Alpha Geek #2)
  • The Lion Loves a Lady (A Second Chance Christmas in Bear Creek, #3)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • Real Men Hunt (Real Men Shift, #7)
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Grim Christmas (Daughters of Beasts, #4)
  • Winter Takes All (Paranormal Dating Agency, #19)
  • Tarian Silver Lion (New Tarian Pride, #2)
  • Bare for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #1)
  • The Tiger Next Door (Green Valley Shifters, #2)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Fire Breathing Remy (Dragons of the Bayou, #4)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
  • Savage Caress (Savage Shifters #4)
  • Ashton Drake (Aurum Court Dragons, #1)
A storyteller from the time she could talk, USA Today bestselling author Ellis Leigh grew up among family legends of hauntings, psychics, and love spanning decades. Those stories didn’t always have the happiest of endings, so they inspired her to write about real life, real love, and the difficulties therein. From farmers to werewolves, store clerks to witches—if there’s love to be found, she’ll w ...more

Mates & Macarons (7 books)
  • Candied Wolf (Mates & Macarons #1)
  • Sugar Dragon: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance
  • Honey Bear (Mates & Macarons #3)
  • Salted Eagle: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons Book 5)
  • Wolverine Wafer (Mates & Macarons #6)
  • Reindeer Ripple