Start by marking “One Last Try: A Swingers Story” as Want to Read:
One Last Try: A Swingers Story

One Last Try: A Swingers Story

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
One last chance to loosen up her husband. If this doesn’t work, nothing will.

Madison’s marriage to Mike has its ups and downs. Right now he’d say it’s an “up,” but she isn’t so sure. Mike’s a vanilla, straight-laced guy. He likes to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning and doesn’t like spontaneity.

Unfortunately, he’s a bit sluggish in the bedroom too. Anything
Published January 25th 2019 by Red Lace Publishing

To ask other readers questions about One Last Try, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Last Try

really liked it 4.00  ·

Ilana
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
First, thanks again to our lovely author for giving me something to start off the month of April with! I’ve been a fan of menage before, there have been series with more than 3 partners, but never have i ventured into the swingers realm (outside of BDSM i suppose), so this was a nice break.

Madison and Mike are the couple that you want to be – they are an established couple, out of the newlywed stage, happy with life, each other, just a nice set of people. The challenge of course if that Madison
Brenda Sparks
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a delicious little read about a couple who decide to spice up their marriage by swinging with friends.

I enjoyed this story. Ms. Sterling used several unique metaphors which I've not read in other stories. For example, she wrote that Marco had a demonic spark in his eyes, and Joanne rose so smoothly that it was like lifting a bolt of silk.

I found the characters likable, especially Madison and her husband, Mike. Their reactions seemed believable and genuine. The ending of the story plea
Tammy
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
The story is so much fun and the chemistry between the couples is so steamy. I liked that he wanted to come back sooner rather than wait a whole year. Fun read