Start by marking “Keto Instant Pot: 130+ Healthy Low-Carb Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker or Slow Cooker” as Want to Read:

The Instant Pot is one of the hottest cooking tools around these days. With its ability to pressure-cook foods in mere minutes, all in one pot, it is a huge time-saver for busy home cooks. You can even bake a cheesecake in it! A ketogenic diet that eliminates processed foods sometimes require a little more effort in the kitchen, so any time saved is a plus. In this book, i ...more
Spiral-bound, 352 pages
Published December 18th 2018 by Victory Belt Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Keto Instant Pot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keto Instant Pot

Ellen Martens
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Complicated but Good Recipes

As with all of Maria Emmerich’s recipes, the cook has to have a lot of ingredients available, including some that are hard to find. The end result may taste fantastic, though.
Tami Barrett
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my very favorite Keto cookbooks. I've used several of the recipes and they are all very good. I did find a few that I needed to add a lot more spice to, but the majority of them seem to be perfect as written. Well worth the price!
Buzz Park
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy to follow recipes and an excellent explanation of how to use the instant pot (better than the instruction booklet included with the instant pot!) Great pics of all the recipes. I love this cookbook!
Dana Mohr
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The recipes in this book are delicious.
Candace
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many wonderful and easy recipes!
Christi Kunnap
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is going make Keto to my family in a instant!!! I am so extremely excited to be able to make a keto meal after work in no time!!
Tikri /Letitia
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent pressure cooker recipes; you won't miss the starch and sugar. Crock-pot versions are included as well.
Veronica Smyth
Gorgeous pics and easy to follow recipes.
Connie Weiss
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cook-books
This cookbook has a TON of wonderful recipes in it. I checked it out from the library but I'm going to have to purchase a copy for my home.
Shanna
Feb 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book provides a ton of recipes. So far, I've only tried two of them, and neither were great. But then again, nothing Keto is great. It is a helpful go-to for recipes.
Ashley Jackman
Debbie
Apr 26, 2019
Apr 12, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Maria Emmerich is a wellness expert in nutrition and exercise physiology. She shares a passion for helping others reach their goals of optimal health. She struggled with her weight throughout childhood and decided enough was enough. She decided to study health and wellness so she could help others stop wasting their time being discouraged with their outward appearance and not feeling their best me ...more