Start by marking “Unexpected Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #5)” as Want to Read:
Unexpected Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #5)

Unexpected Alpha

(Billionaire Alphas #5)

Alpha sperm wanted. Paying top dollar.

That was the last ad Aiden thought he’d ever answer.

Now it’s six years, a billion dollars and a health crisis later.

He can’t help wonder about the child or children.

He needs to know they’re okay.

​Tracking them down is selfish, but they might be the only chance he has at a family.

Quinn is nothing like Aiden expected.

And he’s fallin

Published March 5th 2020

Start your review of Unexpected Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #5)
llv
May 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Rating: 3.25 stars
A bit better than the last one in the series but not as good as the ones before it. I think the main problem I had with this book is how immature Aiden seemed to me. I just didn’t mesh with him as a character. With how Aiden went about getting Quinn to clean his house, I don’t really buy that Quinn would have kept him on as a customer. I also don’t buy that Quinn as the owner of the cleaning company would agree to actually clean his house. I just wish that author would have se
Ruta S.
İlk defa Omegaverse'den bir roman okudum ve bir daha okuyacağımı da zannetmiyorum. Klasik M/F romanlar gibiydi ve saçmaydı benim için. Hemen karakterlerin alfa/beta/omega olduğunu söyleyebiliyordu karakterler sanki alınlarında yazıyormuş gibi. Ayırt edici özelliğin nasıl anlaşılabildiğiyle ilgili bir şey yoktu. Kısacası okuduğum ilk ve tek Omegaverse romanı oldu. Zannetmiyorum ama belki ilerde shifters romanlarını da deneyebilirim.
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
3.5 Stars

Unexpected Alpha is a short, sweet read by Skye R Richmond. The fifth book in the Unexpected Alphas series, it's easily read as a standalone.

It's definitely far fetched, even for an omegaverse story, but I still like it. Seriously, why would Quinn ever even agree to be his housekeeper? But, that aside...

When Aiden searches for Quinn, he never expects to fall in love with the omega. But Quinn is irresistible. Their story is one with children that tie the men together, and it's an enjoya
Belinda Zamora
Apr 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet and tender

Quinn is a great guy raising his triplets alone after the loss of his husband and running his cleaning service.
Aidan is a wealthy Alpha who's set his sights on Quinn for obvious reasons and he also has an ulterior motive.
He contrives of a plan to get Quinn in his house as a cleaner and slowly begins a tentative friendship with him in the hopes of it becoming much more.
I really enjoyed seeing their relationship develop as they got to know one another.
Haley, Leo and Keith were abso
Donna
Feb 10, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0-lgbtq-read
I know that this is fiction and the realm of believability is widespread, but yeah... NO!!! There were a hundred different ways Aiden could have introduced himself to Quinn. I know, the truth would have been asking for too much, but repeatedly firing housekeepers? Even for me that was just never going to work... *headdesk*

As for the characters? I loved them all! I would so have loved to see the story go in a different direction, but hey, I guess I can't always have everything my way! *snort* LO
Kathryn Manzella
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Unexpected Alpha by Skye R Richmond is the fifth book in the Billionaire Alpha's series. It is a contemporary mpreg romance about a single dad omega and an Alpha with a secret. It is fun, sweet and sexy with a little angst. I enjoyed reading about Aiden and Quinn and the triplets are adorable. Loved this! ...more
DeDe S
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Unexpected Feels

I didn't expect to like Aiden as much as I did...given his introduction into Quinn's life. I found myself rooting for them at every turn. I really enjoyed this short sweet and spicy read🥰🔥
Patricia Nelson
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fantastic, sweet, charming, grab-you-by-the-feels, engaging, endearing, adorable, delightful, poignant, sexy, and totally awesome story. It had me hooked from beginning to end, and I would DEFINITELY recommend getting this gem immediately.
Marjorie Williams
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
❤️❤️❤️

Great and unique storyline! I loved seeing Aiden and Quinn’s love evolve! I think Aiden should have been upfront but where would the fun be in that. Great ending and I hope we see more from Aiden’s brothers!
Stephanie
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing addition to this series. Quinn and Aiden are so sweet! I love seeing how these two get together. This is such a fun, sexy and some angst type of story that kept me entertain.
Katy Dann
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

This book was so far my favourite bout of the series. It was beautifully written. It definitely a rollercoaster of a ride which made me cry and laugh in parts.
Michelle
Mar 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Loved Quinn and Aiden and all the kids. Sad there were no crossovers from the original books. Looking forward to more in the series.
Nans
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series

Absolutely love this series and the story and I’m glad they were able to have their happy ever after. Loving this authors work so I’ve added on my go to reads now
Xochitl
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful addition to the series! In this book 5 the story of Aiden and Quinn has one of the most interesting plots in the series, The story is easy to read, sweet and endearing and with just the exact quantity of angst situations in between all the romance and hot scenes that allow us to enjoy better the last chapters and the epilogue. I loved especially some of the support characters like Rafe’s (not going to spoil anything, promise!) that exchanged with Aiden some of the nicest dialogues in t ...more
Ceara
Apr 15, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aiden kinda pissed me off, I wish Quinn made him grovel more.
XI
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m glad this series is not done yet. One of my faves.
Anna
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
takie solidne 3,5
AL
Apr 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fun book about interesting characters. I liked the idea for the plot and even though I might have wished for it to be a bit more developed, with more twists, it was a very enjoyable book.
Melissa Bennett
Oct 09, 2020
Eran O'Donnal
May 25, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Devoted Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #3)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Hope (Wolves of Walker County, #2)
  • Sweet as Honey (Aster Valley, #2)
  • Don't STAHP Believing (STAHP #1)
  • Faith (Wolves of Walker County, #3)
  • Expecting You (Omega's Luck #1)
  • Nor Iron Bars a Cage
  • Love (Wolves of Walker County #4)
  • The Defiant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #2)
  • Knot Afraid (Knotted Paths #2)
  • The Grumpy Grizzly's Omega (Male-Order Mates #1)
  • The Reluctant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #1)
  • Loving My Omega (Hobson Hills #9)
  • Right as Raine (Aster Valley #1)
  • Ready or Knot (Knotted Paths #1)
  • Crossing Ties (The Family Novak, #5)
  • His Temptation (Desires of the Heart #1)
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Billionaire Alphas (7 books)
  • Unsuitable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #1)
  • Undercover Omega (Billionaire Alphas #2)
  • Temporary Omega (Billionaire Alphas #3)
  • Unforgettable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #4)
  • Rescued Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #6)
  • Forgotten Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #7)

News & Interviews