Start by marking “Unforgettable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #4)” as Want to Read:
Unforgettable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #4)

Unforgettable Omega

(Billionaire Alphas #4)

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁, 𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀.
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.
𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲.

​But, then again, nothing good ever comes easy, especially when you wake up and he’s vanished without a trace.

​A chance meeting puts Shay face to face with the alpha he never thought he’d see again.

Secrets
Published May 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Unforgettable Omega, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgettable Omega

Start your review of Unforgettable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #4)
Pat
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mpreg

Seriously, men, do not know how to communicate. If they did, there would not have been a story. I loved it... Great series... I loved Shay and Drew
Julianne Macneil
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i read this book as part of an arc program. This is the story of Drew and Shay. Drew is an alpha and he meets omega Shay one night at his best friend's birthday party. Drew sees Shay and instantly knows he is the one for him. Shay is a shy 18 year old who went to the party with a friend, but spent the time in the kitchen studying and hiding away. When Shaay saw Drew, he felt drawn to him. Drew told Shay he wanted more with him and expected to spend the weekend with him and getting to know him, b ...more
Linda
May 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Two make a third but will they ever be a threesome?🤔
May 26, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
💞👨‍👨‍👦 The basic framework of this second chance MM romance story was good and the characters, except for wealthy hero Drew's ex-girlfriend Anneliese, were all pretty likeable and relatable. The two lead men both did, however, have sides to their character that turned me off a bit. For young Shay, it was his belief, even when asked repeatedly what was wrong, that the past was past and should be buried (when it
Kathryn Manzella
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unforgettable Omega by Skye R. Richmond is the fourth book in The Billionaire Alphas series. The story was sweet and satisfying. It was easy to just get lost in the story and enjoy the experience. Overall good addition to the series.

The characters - I liked Shay and Drew.... at times Idid wish that they would just speak to each other and figure out what the miscommunication was... but I remember being in my late teens and early twenties and I think I probably would have been acting similar to t
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
I happen to enjoy secret baby romances, so I found Skye Richmond's Unforgettable Omega to be an enjoyable one.

Shay and Drew had a one night stand, but Drew's never been able to forget Shay. Unfortunately for Drew, Shay ran away before the morning and never told Drew he was pregnant. Now their son Andy is almost 4 years old, and Drew is about to find out about his son.

Shay's not the most likeable character, as we have to wait a while to find out why he left that next morning. But, for someone h
Patricia Hoffstaetter
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
I really enjoyed reading this beautiful, heartwarming MM romance. The story-line is well-thought out and written with an intriguing plot, which certainly kept my attention. The characters are well-developed, and have a variety of traits and different sides to their personalities.
There is: a male omega spends a unforgettable night with the man of his dreams & promptly disappears (Seamus aka Shay), the alpha man with whom he spent the night (Andrew aka Drew), the deceitful person responsible for t
Tanz
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series of books. This is finally Drew’s story and it was just as good as the rest of them. I did basically want to slap Shay upside the head several times as the lack of communication between these two is basically the only reason they are not together. I loved Andy, he is adorable and I loved Drews tenacity, he knew him and Shay are meant to be together and does everything he can to prove it. Well written story and I was happy to see the other Omegas and their men ...more
Violet  Marshall
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the fourth book in The Billionaire Alphas Series. An interesting book the writing was okay. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters likeable. But I did struggle to like Shay and his character was what made me have a hard time with this book. The characters were developed and thought out. Shay and Drew are the MC’s of this book. This isn’t my favorite book of the series, but others enjoyed more than I did so if you think you might ...more
Rachwithheadinabook
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
One perfect night, one phone call, one miscommunication, equals this book.
It is an enjoyable read, even if you spend the majority of the book cussing at it, because one conversation, could easily have changed everything! But as the author says after the book is finished, if you think about how your 18-year-old self would have reacted would you have done anything differently, I can safely say, I would have done the same as Shay.
So an enjoyable read, likeable characters and great writing. I hig
Esther Alayeto
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a a great story that is a second chance romance. Shay and Drew are separated after one night together because of a misunderstanding and miscommunication. When they see each other again a few years later a huge secret is finally revealed. But more miscommunication may just keep them apart again even though they are so obviously meant to be together. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Sallyann
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has been a brilliant series so far and this book was just as good as the others. Yes I wanted to smack Shay for his stupidness in not opening up to Drew sooner but i kinda understand because who was stupid at his age,I still loved his story. Drew just stepped into fatherhood like it was second nature to him and little Andy is just the cutest thing. I’m glad that cow Anneliese got what was coming to her and Drew and Shay got their hea.
Marjorie Williams
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

I love this series! I try to wait patiently for the next book but it’s not easy. I knew the author was a little worried that people would be upset about them not just having a conversation but the truth is sometimes we can’t see past the anger and hurt. I’m just glad it all worked out in the end. I look forward to more!
llv
Rating: 3 stars
I loved Drew and little Andy, but Shay drove me crazy. I could understand him leaving in the first place, but I just couldn’t forgive him for not talking to Drew after they reunited. I just didn’t understand it. Shay is the worst kind of character for me. So overall, I liked it enough to finish it but definitely my least favorite of the series.
kathleen
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Unforgettable Omega is a great addition to the Billionaire Alphas series. I love a second chance/secret baby story and this one was a good one!
You will get all the feels with Shay and Drew. Heat, romance, angst, misunderstandings and finally an HEA!
I loved going along for the ride with this book and look forward to more in this series.
Cassandra Brown-Perry
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hah

Ok I haven't left a review for the other books in the series because they were fantastic. Just as this one is. I was going to rate it four till the very end. I quite literally mean this. The author s tagged note for the book. Was flipping perfect. And explained so much and you know what Skye. ...your right I did want to slap Shay so many many times.
Nans
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keeps getting better

Loved Shay and Drew and was rooting for their love and I understood Shay wasn’t right but I got it being hurt is not a great feeling. Andy was adorable so well done again Sky. Can’t wait for book 5!
Grace Fitzpatrick
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hmm

Another story that caught me in my feels. Yes I was truly irritated with Shay for not blurting out his reasons for leaving, however I could not stop smiling for Shay and Drew's HEA
AJ
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Don’t answer other people’s phones 📱

Another great story, I was upset w/ Shay there was a hundred things he could’ve done instead of running 🏃- I’m glad everything worked out. Loved the story.
Michelle
Good read

As frustrating as Shay and Drew were about their situation I still loved following them and their journey. Looking forward to more.
Kaye
May 06, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A long time waiting for Shay to open his mouth!
peter
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Really enjoyed the story and the whole selection to this set of books

The either has a good imagination very enjoyable
Jamie
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book

I really enjoyed this book and this series. I would definitely read more from this author. The characters had depth and the storyline was good.
Badh
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This a combination of a lot of different tropes and I think that they combined really well. I felt so sorry for Shay and Drew. Nothing that happens is really either of their faults, things just happen. But it's a great story, and I was happy with the way it ended up. ...more
Sheliawilliams
Mar 17, 2021
Alex
Jan 29, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Devoted Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #3)
  • Don't STAHP Believing (STAHP #1)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Hope (Wolves of Walker County, #2)
  • The Defiant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #2)
  • Knot Afraid (Knotted Paths #2)
  • Ready or Knot (Knotted Paths #1)
  • Faith (Wolves of Walker County, #3)
  • Sweet as Honey (Aster Valley, #2)
  • The Reluctant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #1)
  • Love (Wolves of Walker County #4)
  • Outlaw (Wolves of Royal Paynes, #4)
  • Tied and Laced (The Family Novak #6)
  • Alpha's Surprise Baby (Burns Brothers, #1)
  • Expecting You (Omega's Luck #1)
  • Balthazar (Warlocks of Amherst #2)
  • Taming the Alpha (Burns Brothers, #2)
  • Romancing the Omega (Hobson HIlls Omegas #3)
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Billionaire Alphas (7 books)
  • Unsuitable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #1)
  • Undercover Omega (Billionaire Alphas #2)
  • Temporary Omega (Billionaire Alphas #3)
  • Unexpected Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #5)
  • Rescued Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #6)
  • Forgotten Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #7)