Start by marking “Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)” as Want to Read:
Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)

Gypsy Origins

(All The Pretty Monsters #3)

I'm like a snowball rolling downhill.

That's the first thing that pops into my mind when I try to explain my life. I don't know exactly 'what' I am, but I do know who I am.

At least...I did.

Sometimes life sends things your way that upend everything you thought you knew, and then slings you in another direction without any sort of harness or warning.

Sometimes it drops
Published January 25th 2019

Start your review of Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)
Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
I'm still very disappointed in this book, and I seriously considered giving it two stars.

Here's why I'm really not sold on this series.

✴️ It's hella confusing. Suddenly Violet is an omega - when did that happen? How did she recognise that? What the hell was that stuff at the end, about Marta? What was all that stuff about Neopry monsters, and sacrifice, and JUST WHAT I DON'T GET ANY OF IT PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!

✴️ Violet is super weak. I mean, she says it herself countless t
Brittain *Needs a Nap and a Drink*
My thoughts on this book:

*coughs delicately*

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END IN A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER OH MY GOD

I was so mad when I finished this last night. So mad. Because it is so good and I wanted more and there wasn't more and GIVE ME MORE DAMMIT
Deborah
Mar 10, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 - 3*

It’s a confusing mess which is strangely addictive.

I discovered half way through this book that the whole series isn’t out yet. Yes I know it’s the kind of thing I should check before I actually start reading. And yes I’m annoyed that I didn’t.

This book was hard going in the beginning. I was really struggling with the fact that Violet is an idiot. In the previous book she described herself for us.

Sometimes I can’t tell if I’m really dumb or just too damn stupid to live. Then I remember
Montzalee Wittmann
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Mysteries unraveling!

Gypsy Origins by Kristy Cunning is book three in the series. This book really starts expanding some mysteries and starts clearing up others partly. Great secrets hidden from our gal! Readers want to know! Lol!
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

I have been nonstop binging this series, and I'm loving it so much! 😍
Denisa
I still like it

I will dodge all the virtual tomatoes people will throw at me for this statement

Ok, so people started hating this series. Most people complain that Violet is an idiot and that she does stupid things.
Normally, this is the sort of thing that would annoy me, I hate stupid people. But I don't think that Violet's stupid, she's just being herself.
I mean, she's been this way for the whole series. She does something and realizes that oops, she shouldn't have done that. And she says tha
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
😈 Pretty Monstrously Monstrous February BotM over at the Reverse Harem Revolution 😈

#1 Gypsy's Blood ★★★★★
#2 Gypsy Freak ★★★★
#4 Gypsy Moon ★★★
#5 Gypsy Rising ★★★
#6 Gypsy Truths ★★★½

I don't remember what the day was like outside where I was but I do remember what I was doing, vaguely.

After leisurely strolling GR I decided to sit down in a beautiful gazebo-like structure to do some GR Librarian work. And to eat cause food is love, food is life.

As I was eating and working I heard a very soft pop.
Stacey is Sassy
Keep those Pretty Monsters coming... 😉

I guess I'm in the mood for a drawn-out series...OR...the author is just that good she's got me wanting more and I don't mind waiting. Ok, I might mind just a smidge but I'm going to pretend that I'm one of those patient kinds of reader. I'm invested in All The Pretty Monsters and I know I will keep coming back for more.

Gypsy Origins sucked me in from the very first page to the last. I THINK we've finally got our answer as to what Violet is and what her purp
Miftahul
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Finally we get to know what the hell Violet is in this book, i had so many theories.... but all of them were wrong 😶😂. I am pretty impressed by this author’s story line and writing cuz i am so hooked to the series that after i finish one book i start the next one instantly which i never do.

Vance who is a van hasling is my favourite, he is so calm and reserved than the other guys and i think he is the one who actually loves Violet for who she is and not her purpose. I have a hate- love relationsh
Alaina
Gypsy Origins was a pretty good book but I feel like I have so many questions. I want to meet Idun.. which is probably weird af because she's beyond evil. Yet, after finishing this and book 4 of this series.. still haven't met her. I feel like I barely know the girl and I want to see all her craziness for what it's worth.

Violet and the guys definitely have communication problems. Plus, I feel bad for the girl because of how much crap is on her shoulders. I really want her and the guys to have a
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
This series is frustrating the hell out of me. I am tempted to stop reading but I just can't help myself. What kind of sorcery is this.

This book did not answer any of the questions the previous books left, it got even more confusing. To top it all, it ends on a cliffhanger. I'm about to start tearing out my hair.

I hope we get the gist of what is going on in this next book because I legit can't take it anymore.
★Me Myshelf and I★
I not sure if I should be

1) More angry at that cliff hanger. It was doosey. The added chapter 1 of book 4 didn’t even soften the blow- it added to the hanging.

2) More confused by the whole premise and all the conversations had. I’m not a simpleton (haha get it simpleton) but I found myself having to reread most of the dialogue because it just didn’t flow for me. The story is evolving backwards - which is clever - but it means we’ve been in the dark for the past 3 books and it’s getting old. Gr
Just Josie
Lots of mysteries got solved!

New ones was added and I am still as invested as when I started.

Violet is so enjoyable to follow and I love how she interacts with the 4 alphas.

I think the one thing I like the most about this RH, is that we actually got a plot.
A plot that’s extremely captivating and I cannot wait when Idun enters the picture!!
It’s also the perfect amount of sexy and keeping the attraction intense.

Read: 02/07/2020
1st rating: 4 stars
Genre/tropes: RH/romance/paranormal/vampire/sh
Princess J. Antoinette
****** I'm going to try really hard to be nice about this book review okay... Here goes!********

So whereas I really enjoyed the first 2 books of this series this 3rd book kinda bored me to death. I mean for example if I catch myself a few times throughout the day falling asleep reading a book then it's either to slow or boring as hell or both.

Now, even though this book had some LOL moments and some nice sex scenes, it still didn't seem too out weight the bad and boring long ass moments. I mean
Allons-y
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

This is an actual picture of me reading Gypsy Origins.

description

How are these books getting this much better as they progress? They are blowing my mind.

description

We get so much more back story in this book. I feel like almost everyone is in the know...ish.
I don't know why I love Arion so flipping much but I do. He is so oblivious sometimes. I swear he just can't get his point across! Arion is just misunderstood. I love him and his crazy sliver of soul ass. It is magical.

Emit, Emit, Emit. I mean finally right? Ooola
Katyana
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is really a fabulous series, and as the complicated story weaves together I am just utterly impressed and riveted.

My one concern is that ... as we get some details on why the guys are cursed in this book ... I just don't know that it SHOULD be lifted. I'm really torn. Because what they did is fucking horrible, you guys. And the thing is, (view spoiler)
❤ Bibi ❤
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just as readers get reunited with Violet and her pretty monsters, she is going off to hunt rogue wolves. Well actually she's being dragged on this hunting trip with Vance and Emit. While the men goes off to handle the killing, they leave Violet behind so she can stay clear of any danger.

That hot tub out there in that cold air would feel so good… But I’m supposed to stay inside and chew my nails off, worrying what happens to them.....
What are the odds these wolves would just end up here if I go
So much, yet so little, happens in this third book in the series. The good thing is that we get a lot of questions answered within the first half of the book. Some of what happened in the past is explained, some of the curses are explained, there even seems to be a plan of action for the future - Yay! But the rest of the plot can be summed up by saying "rogue wolves keep trying to harm Violet" and leave it at that. Other readers keep making a big deal about the cliffhanger, but it really didn't ...more
Camila
Jan 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Somebody get these characters a damn glass of water. They state everything dryly so often, I’m starting to get concerned.

C’mon Kristy, find a better fucking word than “dryly.”

A N Y W A Y S.

We are starting to finally get some answers mid-book, that I finally feel like I’ve accomplished something. And then the plot just complicates even further.
*eye roll*
Now I’m back to square one.

Violet’s persona is slowly starting to piss me off. Especially when she discovers she’s a Simpleton.
Also, she’s so ho
Carly
"You never explained the part about when you can all die at once," I say as I shed my robe and start pushing my pajama shorts down my legs.
Emit's eyes flick to the mirror, and suddenly the vehicle jolts when he runs off the road.
Vance curses, and I make an embarrassing shrieking noise.
A strong hand catches me before my head can smash the window closest to me. It takes me a second to realize that Vance is suddenly in the backseat with me, holding me against him, as Emit manages to right the car o
sam
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not sure how she does it, I’m not even entirely sure if she’s even human! This author BLOWS MY FREAKIN MIND!! 🤯

Kristy created a world filled with monsters, secrets, lies and deception that forced me to leave my family to fend for themselves whilst I devoured her most recent instalment of this sensational series!
The boys are both endearing and frustrating in equal parts but I just can’t help but be absolutely enamoured by each one of them....yes, even Arion!
While Violet is a sweet and carin
Arushi
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better with each book. This time, we finally learn most of the gypsy history - that of the alphas, of the monsters - and of what Violet is. I love her more with each book. She is so so amazing. And the guys are definitely growing on me.

I also love the alternate POVs as well. Especially Arion - he is totally nutso and its amazing as well as scary.

(view spoiler)
Soph
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rh, favourites
Ok so I LOVED it buuut it also wasnt as funny without Anna, it’s still a little slow despite ALL the secret revealing at times you are just waiting for Violet to LET LOOSE!

I loved it but it had boring spots. ... I wish the author had gone for different options in particular scenes so that we could cut out the middle man and get to the point quicker.
C.J.
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely brilliant! So much is revealed in this book which pulls the story forward. I’ve no idea where this is all going but I can’t wait to find out. Recommend.
❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS
A Little Nerdy
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
All of these secrets are driving me crazy! I need the next book asap!
Siri
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5 stars
it´s getting better
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Natalie panda eyes
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rh-recs
A lot going on in this one with the plot thickening and the guys constantly messing up. I do like all four of them but wow they couldn’t woo a woman if they tried. Arion is my favourite but so clueless.

It did feel like there was a lot of info going on and does end on a cliffhanger. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes. Reading the next one now so it’s gonna be another late nighter.

• Crimes of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #3)
  • Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
  • Signs of Cupidity (Heart Hassle #1)
  • Bonds of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #2)
  • The Lost and the Chosen (The Lost Sentinel, #1)
  • For the Love of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #3.5)
  • The Marked and the Broken (The Lost Sentinel, #3)
  • Don't Bait Me (Nora Jacobs, #3)
  • Void
  • Vital Found (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #2)
  • Friends with the Monsters (Friends with the Monsters, #1)
  • Variant Lost (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #1)
  • Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • Seeker (The Royal Trials, #2)
  • Greed (The Damning, #1)
  • Lera of Lunos (Power of Five, #4)
  • Grave Consequences (Hellgate Guardians, #2)
  • Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)
Kristy Cunning always loves a good laugh, and lives and breathes the emotions of the characters she becomes attached to.

Though she came from a family of musicians, she has zero abilities with instruments; she sounds like a strangled cat when she sings; and her dancing is downright embarrassing. Just ask anyone who knows her. Her creativity rests solely in the written word. Her family is grateful

All The Pretty Monsters (6 books)
  • Gypsy Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)
  • Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Gypsy Rising (All the Pretty Monsters, #5)
  • Gypsy Truths (All The Pretty Monsters #6)