Start by marking “The Sweetwater Island Ferry Collection” as Want to Read:

VIRGINIA
I had big plans for my life once, but nothing was turning out like I thought it would. One day I looked in the mirror and the strong, creative, feisty girl of my childhood wasn’t smiling back at me anymore. In my perfect world… I would be selling gourmet donuts, making art, be married to my high school sweetheart, and live in my dream house….

My aunt must’ve
Published January 24th 2019 by Love Light Faith Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Sweetwater Island Ferry Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sweetwater Island Ferry Collection

Start your review of The Sweetwater Island Ferry Collection
Molly
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: alternative romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout, Boookbub, Amazon
it is really hard to live a life in a modern, broken world, follow your faith, your career and romance dreams - and to put those things together sometimes after earlier efforts may not have gone quite as dreamed.

this is an amazing collection of real people living daily lives and struggles with siblings and parents, job and addictions, balancing lives and loves.

Stories that do not just quote spirtual-ish pablum - instead, that encourage mindful, considerate relations - and connect them to faith
Texas
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweetwater Island Ferry Trilogy:
For Love ... and Donuts #1 - I read the second book first and I enjoyed this one more. The well thought out storylines just felt similar to slipping on a pair of comfy, cozy slippers and sharing a cup of tea. I liked the characters; they were so realistic and human, and worked so well together: Virginia , Tristan and Sam were perfect. Of course, the story needed Jason for to all end well. I found the cottage and the island to be important characters in their own
Bernadette Cinkoske
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For Love...and Donuts is a great, clean romance. It is a wonderful tale of how Virginia grows as she starts to listen to her heart and puts God back into her life. This story has well developed characters with stand out personalities, a Seattle island as a backdrop and a great story line. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a quiet escape.
To Love...and Renovate is a wonderful, clean romance about family issues and other stresses as the couple continue to work and try to finish the planning 3
Janet Graham
Sweet and Clean Island Romance
This sweet and clean trilogy is set on an island in the Pacific Northwest near Seattle. The series contains no faith elements. The plot follows a young woman and her sister trying to follow their dreams. They find themselves making choices and surprising themselves as they grow into their adult lives. All three books have their own messages. Each stands alone well, but I think they would be more enjoyable when read in order. I received this set for free and this is
KATHY BROWN
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great clean romantic trilogy with mystery, intrigue and great twists! Three great books that I can read around my grandkids without having to worry about them seeing my screen! This series has great normal characters that we can relate to and is well written. It will keep you reading until the end and wanting more. I don't know if she is going to expand this series or do trilogies on some of the other characters. I can't wait for the next book!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Claudia
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
A book set of 3 books, it describes how Virginia and Tristan meet, fall in love, overcome some problems, marry and the start of married life.
Nothing special in a way, but heart-warming and fairly realistic with typical ups and downs of a relationship. On the side some family members and their lives are also described.
A good and interesting read, entertaining and quite funny at times. Having all 3 books together makes the story of Tristan and Virginia complete.
I received a free copy of this book
Lani
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heartwarming, uplifting, feel good trilogy set in Pacific Northwest near Seattle. Virginia and her sister work to make their dreams a reality. She inherits a house that's falling apart and hires a man named Tristan to help fix it up to sell.

I loved her writing, great relatable characters, and very entertaining! I just read a book that was so full of drama and and angst, this was a breath of fresh air! I look forward to reading more from her!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Stephanie
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved these stories and I was hooked from the beginning and like Samantha I didn't like Jason so when he forced her to renovate her aunt's cottage even though she wanted to keep it and then she met Tristan, I was so happy. To see their love blossom through these are books was awesome inspiring and I just wish I could find someone like Tristan.

Karen Galloway
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Really Lovely, Must Read Box Set

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. This is a great, entertaining collection of stories in a Box Set from Sophie Mays. It is a very enjoyable and well written set of books. The brilliant, entertaining chemistry and interaction between the interesting characters kept me glued till the end. This is a really lovely, engaging Box Set that I enjoyed reading.
Sharon
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a set of three very sweet books. The plot is believable, the characters are believable and very easy to relate to. These are written in a very down to earth manner that most people can easily relate to and yet still feel as if they are getting away from any stress in their own daily life. This author has a wonderful style of writing. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Misty Goan
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
A wonderful collection of great clean romances that are smooth flowing and easy to read. The characters are well developed, believeable, and interesting. These enjoyable storylines have plenty of emotions, some family issues, troubled pasts, ups and downs and others issues to keep you engaged from one page to the next.

Sunny Brooks
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and each one of these books in its own right. Sophie Mays' books always leave me feeling inspired and motivated. She writes about real people navigating through life in ways that I can relate to. I always feel like I get useful life lessons out of her books, plus they are just fun to escape into.
Ashleigh
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really thought this boxset was an awesome addition to the genre.
The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole of each story.
I found myself in love with not only the characters, but also the worlds that were created. You truly feel as though you are living among the characters.
I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Brenda
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fun series!

Clean, with some really loveable characters, great dialogue, and even a bit of snarkiness to keep it realistic. If you're looking for an uplifting series that makes you smile and even laugh at times, this is it. Sweet, but not sappy. I'll probably want to read this again.
Ned Moore
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tristan and Virginia

And entertaining and introspective look a the to maintain characters, how they interact with family, coworkers and others as their lives weave life-path changes. The unmistakable and ever evolving message - aways seek ways to have one's communication be open and honest.
Isha Coleman
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
My heart has just been touched by a rainbow. Sophie Mays turns heartbreak into sunshine with a creativity that inspires and entertains. The Sweetwater Island Ferry Collection takes two of my favorite pastimes, romance and home improvement shows, sprinkles a handful of wisdom and an abundance of heart in order to design an unforgettable finished product. Color Me addicted, because I'm hooked.
reader 1085
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
love this collection. follows the main characters from when they first met to their married life together. well rounded real life characters, very enjoyable read

Miss Piggy
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I loved these! They grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read.
Whitney Godard
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This was just a great book to read and it was so easy to get lost in. I can't wait to see what's next from this author.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written book with an interesting story line. The characters are strong and the story flows quickly and smoothly. I enjoyed reading this story.

Tanya
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of feel good reads which you will fall in love with. Each is different with different characters which you will heart warming

Marcia  Haskell
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Pleasant romances in a lovely setting.

The characters are well written as is the descriptions of the island. I had a problem with the ideas of how the women should be manipulating and changing their boyfriends. The relationships felt unrealistic and saccharine.
Nancy D
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book set. I am looking forward to visiting Sweetwater Island. The characters and the story line is well written and you can really relate to the characters.

Tabitha Dukes
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love this collection!

I loved how the author played out these stories. I was literally watching these characters come to life and hanging on the edge to discover how it was going to play out.
Maria
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this trilogy!!

I loved thus trilogy. The character's were amazing! When I got to the end, I would have loved to see an epilogue of Sam & Adam a year later and also see if Ross finds his hea! But overall, loved everything about this trilogy!!
Barbara
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Three well written family type stories that follow faith, dreams, family, hopes, a sweet story that is more like following real-live people's lives. A set of books that I enjoyed reading.
Carol Van
Worth Buying

I love it when you can buy all the sequels in the set at one time. It was fun reading how all the characters enter twined between each book.
Peni
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, series
Please see individual stories for review.
Raynan Neises
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun storyline with lots of original fun characters. I enjoyed the character development throughout the series.
Dale Lussier
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Sweetwater Island Ferry Collection

I loved this series it had great characters and storylines. Virginia went through a lot when dating Jason. When she met Tristan at the cottage her Aunt left her she started to come into her own as she made changes in her life. Tristan also had things he needed work through and Virginia was their for him. It was nice to see what happened to them after they became a couple. I would like to see Sam and Adam get their own story.

• Hearts in Georgia: Sweet Small-Town Romance Collection
  • Anytime Escapes
  • A Tuscan Legacy Complete Collection: All nine inspiring romances from the original series plus a bonus tenth novella
  • The Seven Sisters of Oakwood Boxset: A Sweet Western Family Romance
  • Plan of Action (Lantern Beach PD #5)
  • Delicate Balance (The Blair Brothers #1)
  • Cherished (The Blair Brothers #2)
  • Sweet Fake Relationship Romance Collection
  • A Love So Real  (New Hope Falls #1)
  • Meet Me in Myrtle Beach and More!: Hunt Family Series Complete 5-Book Box Set
  • River's Sigh B & B Vol. 1 - 4
  • A Summer Christian Romance Collection: Wildflower B&B with a Bonus
  • Winds of Danger (Lantern Beach Romantic Suspense #4)
  • Dead on Arrival (Lantern Beach P.D. #4)
  • Snowy Mountain Complete Series Books 1 - 9 (Snowy Mountain Box Set Series Book 3)
  • Carolina Moon Box Set, Books 1-3
  • Together for Christmas: Four sweet and clean heartwarming Christian romances
  • First Degree Murder (Lantern Beach P.D. #3)
Sophie Mays is a contemporary romance author who focuses on inspirational and heartwarming stories with a little bit of humor and a lot of heart.

She lives in the coastal South, where she feels lucky to get the best of both worlds: the sound of rolling waves, salty air, and sweet Southern charm. Aside from writing, Sophie is addicted to audio books, DIY projects, inspirational podcasts, and scours