Start by marking “Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success” as Want to Read:

Do you ever have trouble finishing what you start? Do amazing ideas come to you all the time but after the initial excitement wanes you struggle to follow through? If you're creative and ambitious, the answer is likely yes.

The problem isn't you. It's not that you're not hardworking, intelligent or deserving, but that you haven't yet installed the one key belief
Published September 12th 2019 by Portfolio Penguin (first published September 10th 2019)

Start your review of Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success
Emily Caldwell
Sep 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: entrepreneurs
The works of Brene Brown, Simon Sinek, and Elizabeth Gilbert have changed my worldview and, consequently, my life--absolutely for the better--so when I saw that all three recommended this book, I decided to give it a read. Unlike many of the reviewers I've read so far, I'd never heard of Marie Forleo before this week.

I want to preface my review with a bit of my personal standpoint, because I do think that's relevant when it comes to self-help books. Most that I've read (or read many
Jillian Doherty
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you love Jen Sincero's You Are A Badass books - then you'll appreciate Marie's message too!

She really does find an extra hour in the day for you, and then she finds 2 hours!!
it's for any readers, in any stage of you one's life - you just have to want to give yourself good change.

Funny, believable, and widely appreciated - from Cheryl Strayed, to Liz Gilbert, to Brene Brown :)

Galley borrowed from the publisher.
Rebecca Toner
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
There were several good tidbits and reframes that were useful, but it read like a lit-crit written by a white woman completely unaware of her privilege. While she did acknowledge her immense privilege, I felt she bypassed the majority of it and it made her unrelatable. She cited poor women from countries in the developing world, and their struggles with abusive marriages and changing their lives. Then she talked about her own struggle- with learning to ride a Vespa while vacationing in Sicily??? ...more
Brett
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been following Marie Forleo for years now and I'm so thrilled that she has come out with this book.

"Everything is Figureoutable" is a mantra that Marie uses on her podcasts, on MarieTV.com and in her online classes. It is something that all of us need to hear, and in this book, she outlines exactly how to make it work for you.

Marie is funny, approachable, intelligent, sensitive and thoughtful. She empowers readers to get to the heart of what they need to do to make their live
Daniela D
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
The first book I've ever read in a day! Yay! Challenge accomplished!
Marie Forleo's book is an easy read, quite inspiring, funny at times and with a clear message: you can do anything that you really want, are willing to persist for, and put in a lot of effort to make it happen. She backs it up with stories from her audience at MarieTV and podcast, as well as some academic research or surveys.

A relatively frustrating bit - I cannot believe the editors didn't fully check all the quotes! 'He
Claire Meadows
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a great feel good book. Marie helps you conquer your doubts and distractions and focus on putting yourself and your instincts centre-stage. It’s there inside each of us, and this books does a great job in helping you bring your plans to fruition. Recommended
Sinead
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
It’s definitely a motivational read and I enjoyed Marie’s style of writing. I think the audiobook could be a great listen. It’s a little light on actionable guidance and advice, but if you want a pick me up read, this is a good choice.
Aubrey
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hell. Fucking. Yes! I have followed Marie for years. She is a powerhouse of passion, drive, and is absolutely unstoppable, but...guess what? So are you. And Marie will show you that in this book.

Funny thing - I wrote this review last night and was too tired to properly edit, so I decided to wait and let it sit there. I read it over this morning, hit save and it just kept on spinning. It never saved. I lost the entire thing. It was a bummer, when you pour your heart into something (ev
Karen
Oct 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF. Not for me. She’s like a female Tony Robbins. NLP and hyping people up with mega-watt energy. That’s fine- that approach really lights some people’s fire. I find it a major turn off. It seems to me like someone with an undoubtedly more confident and energetic ego trying to get my ego to be like hers. Listening to it I just feel bad about myself and tired..and irritated by how full of herself she is, it’s all “I’m not trying to brag but.... “.

But if everything is figureoutable th
Elise Musicant
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Normally, I am not one for self help books. However, when I read the description of this book, I was strongly drawn to it, and I’m so glad I got the chance to read it.

What really drew me to this book was the idea of being multipassionate. I am good at a lot of things and I love to do all of these things, but everyone in the world seems to have chosen that one thing. They build a career based on it. When they want a career change, it results in an entire life shift.

This book showed me that I c
Rubina
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everything is Figureoutable is a book that every one must read! I have been a follower of Marie for 5+ years and she has always been a beacon of light, a beacon of hope through all her video on YouTube. So when she said her book's coming out, I had to get my hands on this gem. And gem it is!

Through every chapter in this book - all the content, examples and activities, Marie lays in front of you the Figureoutable philosophy and how, through easy steps, you could apply it to your life.
LeeTravelGoddess
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a phenomenal addition to my library and rotation of annual books. 💚💚💚 there are wonderful stories herein along wit simple ways and activities that can assist in the figureoutable process!!! It’s a tops for sure, for sure!
K.M. Carter
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Creme de la Creme of Self-Help

I was only 3 chapters in when I bought a hardback copy for my sister and mom.
I’ve been a follower of Marie since 2009, and I thought this book would be a cozy re-affirmation of what I had already heard. But true to Marie’s style and work ethic, she dug deep, offering precious details about her personal journey to success that have helped me feel supported in my own creative journey. I greatly benefitted from taking action with the end-of-chapter prompts. I
Sedruola
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've followed Marie for many years. I don't remember how I found her YouTube channel, but once I did I was hooked. Reading Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success was like talking to a friend who's deeply interested in my success. She not only gives practical and timely advice, but she gives you activities to DO so you can take ACTION right away and solidify your learning. I've been saying "Everything is Figureoutable" as a man ...more
Anisha
Sep 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-book-list
As an avid reader of self-help and management books, I found most concepts I had already come across before. There were few nuggets of wisdom true to Marie's style which I appreciated!
L44B1L
Sep 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Just another self-help book!!
This book focuses a lot on things like other self-help book. They tell you can succeed in your life and achieve you goals by just saying their made-up phrases (everything is figureoutable)
It seems good source for someone who has just started developing themselves.
And it is so boring for people who read a lot of self-help books.
Chrissie
Oct 06, 2019 rated it liked it
This would probably be better as an audio book read by Marie. I admire what she’s built and think there were some good exercises sprinkled throughout, but a lot of the references to her talk and the examples of “real” people reminded me too much of the circular reference promotional tactics used in The 5 Second Rule.
Gwen Mitchell
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fabulous "how to" manual for manifestation that I think will be approachable for a lot of people who don't necessarily "believe" in the laws of attraction. In her classic, Jersey-girl style, Marie lays out real world experience and plenty of stats to make her case for why, once you DECIDE everything is figureoutable, there's nothing you can't figure out. She's accomplished amazing things and surrounded herself with like-minded others, and it has gotten her FAR. Definitely a blueprint ...more
Kasia Trojanowska
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
'Everything is Figureautable' is one of those books that promise you a new life, with a new and better future that you deserve. But unlike many such books that may leave you feeling deflated and somehow deficient (because you're not there yet, because you're not good enough, because the tools they recommend just don't sit with you), this book will leave you pumped, energised, positive and hopeful, and with that, you'll be ready to take on the word!

Marie has coached business leaders for 20 years
Puffling
Oct 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Some good practical advice, including some exercises I appreciated (though they were fairly simple and not original). As someone with a lot of interests and drive, I liked the balance between focusing on a project to get it done and embracing all of your passions.

However, this book is only for people who are already in a good place in their healing process. While there is something to be said for just putting yourself out there and getting started, I would’ve found this book depressing when I w
Catalina Gardescu
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been following Marie Forleo for a long time and I was still amazed reading this book by the long and uphill road that she has journeyed to get to where she is. She is a true model for me.
This book is a manual that teaches and not just a simple book you sit and read. It has exercises and examples and it really looks at things from every angle. I recommend it to everyone, regardless of their struggles.
Sarah Miller
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a pleasure this was to read! Marie is so encouraging, perfectly realistic, and hilarious. Many of her lessons and mantras can be applied in any area of life, but her book is geared particularly toward the business (or want-to-be) owner. No matter who you are or what you do, though, you should read this book. It'll make you want to kick some butt.
Diane
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a very big Marie fan! She has changed my perspective on life and what I am truly capable of in the past few years. I don’t know where I’d be without her.
“Don’t underestimate the power of honouring your unique dreams. You were encoded with irreplaceable genius born from unrepeatable chemistry which includes the size and scope of your dreams’

Follow your quirky inclinations!!
Anca Daescu
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just what I needed at this moment! A motivational kick, during a period of a lot of self-searching. It helped me figure out what to focus my attention on in the near future and start creating a path for my next personal projects. If you like Marie, you will also love this book.
Maria
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything is truly Figureoutable

I love this book. I love the writing style. I love the message. Most important, it is simple. Stop making excuses. Go for your dreams. Nothing is standing in the way but you. No excuses, figure it out so you don’t live with regret. Read this book now so you can live the life you really want.
Eva
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down. It is a nonsense, practical book about how to get unstuck and face things that get ignored---old beliefs, excuses, etc. Not to mention---its hilarious. Buy two, three and give them to your friends. All joy.
Jill
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me writhing on my dreams, as soon as I read chapter 1!!! I recommend this book to everyone.
Tiffany Lynn
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book exceeding my expectations and I’ve come
To expect a lot from Marie. She never lets me down! I laughed, I cried, and most of all I was inspired. I actually did the work and answers the questions at the end of each chapter and what a difference it made. This book is a must read for anyone who wants to accomplish anything in life and anyone who has ever made an excuse for themself.
Avid Reader
Oct 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
You can tell she’s been telling these stories that have a bit of truth to them but never really gets the courage to just say ... actually I didn’t get past my internship on wall street and I realised this life coaching thing was essentially what I was doing as a bartender and part time aerobics teacher. It would be more powerful if she just told it straight and owned that it took her a normal duration of time to find her thing and that once she found it she consumed every piece of literature fro ...more
Allysia K
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend this as an audiobook, since Marie is so fun to listen to. There's nothing ground-breaking here, but she's highly inspirational and listening to this book gave me a real boost. Thoroughly enjoyed, and would especially recommend this to other female entrepreneurs.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams
  • The Latte Factor: Why You Don't Have to Be Rich to Live Rich
  • Stillness Is the Key
  • The Beautiful No: And Other Tales of Trial, Transcendence, and Transformation
  • Chillpreneur: How to Run a Wildly Successful Business Without Losing Your Mind (or Your Money!)
  • So You Want to Start a Podcast: Finding Your Voice, Telling Your Story, and Building a Community That Will Listen
  • Do Less: The Unexpected Strategy for Women to Get More of What They Want in Work and Life
  • Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
  • Fair Play: A Game-Changing Solution for When You Have Too Much to Do (And More Life to Live)
  • Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know
  • Revolution of the Soul: Awaken to Love Through Raw Truth, Radical Healing, and Conscious Action
  • The Path Made Clear: Discovering Your Life's Direction and Purpose
  • Big Dreams, Daily Joys: Get Things Done, Make Space for What Matters, Achieve Your Dreams
  • The Art of Making Memories: How to Create and Remember Happy Moments
  • The Greatest You: Face Reality, Release Negativity, and Live Your Purpose
  • Akin
  • Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning, and Succeed in Work + Life
  • Own Your Self: The Surprising Path beyond Depression, Anxiety, and Fatigue to Reclaiming Your Authenticity, Vitality, and Freedom
A born-and-raised Jersey girl with nothing more than passion, a laptop and a dream, Marie Forleo has created a socially conscious digital empire that inspires millions across the globe.

Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation, she’s the star of the award-winning show MarieTV, with over 47 million views, and host of The Marie Forleo Podcast, with more than eight millio
“I win or I learn, but I never lose.” 0 likes
“She put down her screwdriver, turned to me, and said, “Don’t be silly, Ree. Nothing in life is that complicated. You can do whatever you set your mind to if you just roll up your sleeves, get in there, and do it. Everything is figureoutable.” 0 likes