Start by marking “Things We Never Said (Hart's Boardwalk, #3)” as Want to Read:
Things We Never Said (Hart's Boardwalk, #3)

Things We Never Said

(Hart's Boardwalk #3)

Local metalsmith and gift shop owner, Dahlia McGuire, likes her quiet life in Hartwell, Delaware. It’s the perfect place to hide from her family and the tragic events that led to their estrangement. However, when her father, the person she loves most in the world, needs her Dahlia has no choice but to return to Boston to face her ghosts. One of those happens to be her ex-b ...more
ebook, 1st Edition, 375 pages
Published May 7th 2019 by Samantha Young (first published May 5th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Things We Never Said, please sign up.
Vfc Characters from previous books in the series make an appearance, however I thought they transitioned well independently since Ms. Young converged…moreCharacters from previous books in the series make an appearance, however I thought they transitioned well independently since Ms. Young converged their backstories in an effort for readers to be caught up to date. I thought it worked fine as a standalone. (less)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
The truth was I must have been sleepwalking through life all this time because whenever Michael appeared, I was suddenly wide awake.

Things We Never Said was an swoony and emotional second chance romances with a slight twist. It also had one of the most incredible heroes I've read in a long while. There's just something about Michael Sullivan that made me fall head over heels the second he appears on the pages.
Trust me, dahlin’, I appreciate the good things in life, and I’m more gra
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-My heart raced as this invisible rope seemed to lasso around us both, drawing us closer and closer. I didn’t understand it. Every nerve ending tingled with life, my skin was hot, and my whole being was lit with awareness.

-“You can’t tell me you don’t feel this?”

-This pull with Michael was so much more.

-There was something here. Some connection I didn’t understand.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dahlia McGuire is a beautiful Irish woman who moves to the quiet, popular, tourist seaside town of H
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This is the 3rd story in the Hart’s Boardwalk series and this time the focus is on Dahlia. If you are a fan of second chance love stories then get comfy and settle in.

Dahlia is a talented jewellery designer and owns her own gift store on the boardwalk. She has lived here for about nine years after leaving Boston and her family behind to start afresh. She loves her life here and especially enjoys the friendship she has with her girlfriends. Dahlia, Jess, Bailey & Emery have regular coffee cat
《 sofia 》
check out this and other reviews on my blog

for the longest time, samantha young has been one of my favorite authors. before jamaica lane, the third book in the on dublin street series, is by far one of my favorite romance novels of all time. unfortunately, it seems as though samantha young has lost her touch, seeing that her latest releases have been such a miss for me.

if this isn’t the first book you’ve read in this series, then you’ve met dahlia, and you also know that she has been through a
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

description

We all remember Dahlia!

She's the jewelry maker with her own little shop on the boardwalk. We don't know much about her previous life. In the last book we finally saw someone from her past. Michael.

Now we go back eleven years and see how she met him - it was insta-attraction! Unfortunately he was the best buddy of her new boyfriend.

Then some very heartbreaking things must've happened because Dahlia left Boston and hasn't been back home in almost a decade.

That's about to change because her beloved
Rachel
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Samantha Young is a go-to author for me and second chance romances are one of my favourites, so I pretty much knew Things We Never Said would do it for me. However, I wasn’t prepared for just how spectacularly it wiped the floor with my extremely high expectations.

I could not put this book down - it’s a delightful combination of drama, intrigue, humour, passion and emotion, with off the charts angst and ALL THE FEELS!

The plot was engaging and the momentum of the story was perfectly paced.
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Angst and heartache. Drama and suspense. Steam and longing. Slow burn and the most swoon-tastic hero... Things We Never Said HAD IT ALL. This book is a painstaking struggle. Chapter after chapter of push and pull, complicated emotions and gut wrenching despair layer this story that spans over a decade and it HURTS SO GOOD. It hurts to endure this devastating story,  it's indescribably painful at times. But it's hauntingly romantic and so worth every bit of hardship in the end.

There are scenes i
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

Hart's Boardwalk is a series that has wormed it's way into my heart. I enjoyed the first two books very much, and what keeps me invested in this series is the complex characters that I have grown to love.

In this third novel (which I personally think can be read as a standalone) we learn about Dahlia, a metal shop owner who makes jewelry and Michael, a cop in Boston. Years ago they had been in love, but a devastating event ripped them apart and has been haunting both of them. When Dahl
Bookphenomena (Micky)
It felt great to be back with the Hart's Boardwalk crew and the friendships that feel more like family were just as I recalled. THINGS WE NEVER SAID quickly transported the story to Boston but this did not detract from the Hart's feel and fans will be glad to know that Hart's Boardwalk remains central to everything in this book.

THINGS WE NEVER SAID is an intense second chance romance between Dahlia and Michael. This was a story that traversed a few decades but centred on the present. Dahlia and
Tracy  ♥️♥️ Book Cravers Blog ♥️♥️
Right from the very beginning Michael and Dahlia had so many obstacle to overcome to get to their HEA. Their struggle is filled with heartache, bad decisions, despair and finally, after 10 long years, true love and partnership. Dahlia was so stubborn, but when she was honest and admitted the real reason she was pushing him away, I completely got it.
Ella
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-05-may
I know that I’m rating a book that hasn’t been published, a book that I have not read. And I don’t know if this book will be a 5 star for me, but I don’t like the fact that some people gave it 1 or 2 stars before reading it. I’m just trying to balance the scales.
Bindi Boo
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

How did I not know Samantha Young had a new book out?
I blocked off the day and devoured this book.
Again, my favourite trope-second chance romance.
This one had so much heartbreak and angst, I choked up and had to stop reading a few times just to catch my breath.
Best to not spoil this for others, so I will leave my review as it is.
Ramona
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-this-series
I’m a huge fan of Samantha Young and not because of this series, but because of ALL of her books. She knows how to go deep and touch every sensitive nerve you might have, starting with love and ending with family. This is the main reason why I connected with her, because it is clear she wants to connect with her readers, using their hearts in the process. It is an accepted blackmail, because she uses your weaknesses against you and most of the times you discover things you never knew you were fe ...more
AJ

Angsty, heartbreaking and wildly emotional, with this book, Samantha Young takes us back to Hart’s Boardwalk for Dahlia’s story, and it is an unexpected ride!

Dahlia is the best friend of Bailey Hartwell, and she runs a gift store where she makes her own jewellery on the Boardwalk in Hartwell. She has created a good life for herself there and is well liked. But secretly she is running from her past, refusing to deal with her past pain, and it’s all about to catch up with her.

When her b
Emma Louise
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favourite-reads
Samantha Young has been a favourite author of mine for a while now, having loved everything I’ve read of hers. Things We Never Said was no exception to this love affair. The two previous books in this series were romantic and enjoyable reads but I have to say I think this is my favourite in the series so far. Dahlia and Michael just made for such a beautiful couple and their story is both intense while at the same time believable.
Dahlia and Michael meet when they are young and carefree but due
Julia's Book Haven
*4.5 Stars*
Patricia Wonderland
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Take a lot of tissues, stay away from people and dive in this beautiful and emotional story made of suspense, surprises, angst, longing...

In the prologue, Dahlia, who studies Arts and lives in Boston, meets Michael. He's funny, smart, persistent and hot.
The physical attraction is immediate, the chemistry intense and undeniable. Sadly, the timing is not right for them , they can't be together. The first chapter takes place years later. Dahlia has a peaceful life in Hartwell, with her friends, her
Laura Quinn
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED it!

Great title for a brilliant love story taking place over the space of 11 years! Things Michael and Dahlia never said to each other drove me up the wall, had me going crazy but I LOVED every minuet of it!!! They say all good things come to those who wait well this is a perfect example of that.

These two characters were made for each other! But circumstances kept them apart. They put everyone else's needs and what they thought was each others needs above there own and it drove
Jenny Brown
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It doesn't count Samantha, true love always gonna find its way
Manoela
4 Stars

In this book Samantha Young takes us back to Hart's Boardwalk to learn the story of Dahlia, a talented jewelry designer who owns a store in this small town.For those who read the previous books in this series they should be as curious as I was because of this story after the previous book that we had a glimpse of her past.And as I read this book, the course of the story was not even close to what I imagined, and not that this was a bad thing, I would never have imagined the events of the
Shayna
“𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒆. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏’𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏’ 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.”

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐖𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 by the amazing Samantha Young is such a beautifully written love story. It was an exquisite balance of drama, suspense, angst, and romance. This nail-biting, breath-catching, powerful story about second chances and redemption had me on the edge of my seat, practically forcing myself to blink, let alone breathe. The emotion and de
Francesca
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute romance, with two distinct parts. I’m glad I was able to read Dahlia’s story, I suffered for her. The mystery plot was not necessary except if we’ll have sequels. Can’t wait to have Emery’s story (I keep hoping! lol)
Viviana Varona
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest opinion.
It was an emotional and beautiful read. I have enjoyed this series so far and look forward to more stories. I definitely recommend this book, author, and this series.
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I am slack. I have the other Hart's Boardwalk books waiting for me to read them, but I haven't done it yet.

However, this did not affect my enjoyment of Things We Never Said at all.

Oy, what a beautiful yet heartbreaking story is this one. It should come with a "you will need tissues, chocolate and vodka to get through this" warning label!

Dahlia and Michael's story is adorable, and sweet, and emotional and frustrating. I can't say how many times I wanted to scream
Badass Bloggettes
Heartfelt

The 3rd book in the Hart’s Boardwalk series by Samantha Young. This one concentrates on Dahlia and is an amazing story of second chance love.

Although this story is sent in the here and now, it does go back and forward to her past so you get an insight into what she dealt with then and some insight into how she deals with everything now.
Dahlia owns her own gift store and is extremely talented when it comes to designing jewellery. She moved from Boston to start her life over, to make
Books Over Sleep
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Things We Never Said was a beautiful, swoon-worthy and unputdownable story. Samantha Young’s stories flow with so much grace and ease that you find yourself completely drawn into her world. Michael and Dahlia’s story was emotionally enveloping, full of electrifying angst and delicious intensity. I’m a sucker for unrequited love and live for a good story build up. The way both Michael and Dahlia overcome and rise above their mistakes, their hardships had me so invested in their happy ending. What ...more
Melanie Cesa
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow! I have enjoyed each story and every character in this series. I can’t get enough. I loved Dahlia and Michael! I knew Dahlia was going to have a very emotional story, and wow, Samantha Young really hits you with a flurry of feelings in this. You could feel the pain and the guilt bleeding from Dahlia. You could feel the pain and hurt between Dahlia and Michael. The emotions were overwhelming. This story is filled with guilt, blame, regret, hurt, and so much love. It’s beautiful and will ca ...more
Maree Repa
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

Memories

I was absolutely thrilled to now read book 3, Hart’s Board walk. Written by the amazing, most wonderful author, Samantha Young. I have loved this brilliant series so far. I just couldn’t wait to enjoy this beautiful book!

Dahlia who was well known on Hart’s Boardwalk. She was known Jewellery Designer and owner of her own shop there too. She had lived happily her in Delaware for many years.

Looking back over the past years after leaving her home in Boston. After finds ou
Kiesha
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved this book!!! The story/characters captured my heart. This is how a romance novel should be written! Well done SY!!!!
Samantha Young is the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of adult contemporary romances, including the On Dublin Street series, Hero and Fight or Flight. Samantha's YA contemporary novels The Impossible Vastness of Us and The Fragile Ordinary are published by Harlequin Teen.

Samantha is from a small town in Central Scotland and is known for her romantic stories se

Hart's Boardwalk (3 books)
  • The One Real Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #1)
  • Every Little Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #2)
“I’ll wait forever for you, Michael Sullivan.”
He shook his head. “No waiting required. I’ve been yours since day one.”
2 likes
“You left me.” His words caught like stinging cuts on my lips. “You left me and I was so in love with you. I didn’t want to find you because you broke my heart, Dahlia. You broke my fuckin’ heart.” 2 likes