Start by marking “Ayil (Dark Warrior Alliance, #18)” as Want to Read:
Ayil (Dark Warrior Alliance, #18)

Ayil

(Dark Warrior Alliance #18)

Ayil, a powerful warrior angel, is on a mission to discover if a Phoenix clan is working with demons. Unfortunately, his plan goes south the moment he meets Kennex, an irresistible clan member who unknowingly possesses demonic energy. When he sees evidence she was attacked, Ayil can’t resist intervening on her behalf, despite the fact his actions threaten his task, as well ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 230 pages
Published March 26th 2019 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Ayil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ayil

Start your review of Ayil (Dark Warrior Alliance, #18)
Eva Millien
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The very foundations of Heaven and angelkind is threatened when Ayil intervenes on a Phoenix's behalf in this thrilling and exciting romance. Ayil and Kennex are two strong, charismatic characters that readers can’t help but enjoy as Kennex who has every reason in the world to mistrust angels begins to open her heart to Ayil which makes the romance very intersting as readers anticipate the outcome, especially since Ayil's doesn't know if he can trust her. The road to their happily ever after is ...more
Victoria
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Denise
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this book about Ayil and Kennex. I am glad for closure on Jared and you will be too.
As you probably know, Ayil is a Warrior Angel and one of Illianna's brothers. When he and his brothers are sent to check out suspected demon activity in a clan of phoenixes in Arizona, love is the last thing Ayil was looking for. Even though Kennex drew his attention, she was beautiful after all, it was obvious she hated him on sight.

Kennex has not had good luck when it came to angels. She fell for Jared a
Karen
May 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Phoenix

This KU library selection features Ayil, a warrior angel introduced earlier in the series. He and his brothers were sent to investigate a Phoenix clan believed to be dealing with demons. The clan has now moved from the Arizona desert to San Diego, which is where Ayil runs into Kennex again.

Kennex hates angels with a passion after being abused by one for more than a decade. Jared came into her life as she was transitioning into her power and swept her off her feet. But things quickly
Linda Leslie
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story

It's easy to tell that a lot of time and energy went into the story. I love the characters and I love how it comes together but it was a bit distracting to always Segway 2 What the Wizards were doing. I get that it's kind of a continuing Saga but it almost seems like it's two separate books put together with one of them finishing and one of them not. Also the editing is problematic for me. Some sentences lead you somewhere but leave out key words or key ideas. Also is it angels or Ange
JoAnn
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Captivating Story! Loved this 18th story in the Dark Warrior Alliance. Ayil and Kennex have been mentioned in other books in this series and I was captivated by their own story featuring their interaction. This story will definitely not disappoint. There’s the slow unfolding a several “mysteries” and surprises involving Kennex that will keep you glued to the story…not wanting to put it down for even a moment. I voluntarily reviewed this after receiving a free copy.
Niki
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, fast paced, and entertaining

Though I love all the stories I this series, I had a hard time starting it. I knew it would be wonderful; full of action, intense attraction, and interesting advances in the overall storyline. I was absolutely correct, though I was also correct that it would be intense, heavy, and pull at my heartstrings. While usually I feel that those last few qualities I hence a story, I’m currently almost 6 months pregnant with crazy hormones. Lol.
Carol
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Feel the burn!

This story is filled with heat, pain and survival. Shows how motivations and desires can twist and turn your truths and seem like it gives you justification to do wrong.
I don’t agree with one part (won’t spoil it) because they don’t mention the innocent party that could have been hurt.
Other thing that didn’t flow as easily as previous books in series is the non related storyline. Should have been another book.
Amy
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another home run

After 18 books most series get boring and repetitive but not this series. It's enough of its own story while still touching on the the characters you know and love that keeps you coming back for more. Not many authors can keep people book with page turning feeling like it there can't put it down yet these two continue to deliver. It's a must read.
Kira
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Definitely worth reading. Great characters and not too mushy with the love story. This book is the perfect mixture of the pain we deal with and gives us hope that one day we will find our happily ever after. I definitely enjoyed their journey. I can not wait for the next book. I have read the entire dark warrior series and will continue to read them.
Juanita E. Arp
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book 📚, it has a great storyline 👍. This book is filled with action and intrigue, it's entertaining and the interaction and chemistry between Ayil and Kennex is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Karen Bennett
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel help me

An angel acting like demon!?! That needs to be rectified immediately before someone gets hurt. Unfortunately not soon enough but it does bring Kennex and Ayil together. Good story line from tragedy to bliss.
Justine
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yum!

Now who doesn't love a warrior Angel lol? And Kennox definitely embodies the Phoenix, renewing herself after her abuse at the hands of an evil, self entitled angel. Another great book in the series. Can't wait for the next one!
Sonja
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I enjoy the characters, the action, the HEA, and of course the steam! The plots are different for each book building on each other but not needing each other to be great.
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another amazing story that had me hooked. I was really excited for Ayil’s story and I wasn’t disappointed. Ayil & Kennex together are combustible. Another amazing story with amazing characters that I really enjoyed. ...more
Michelle
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough

If you love PNR love stories, you need to try this series. The series came up in my recommendations because of authors that I like to read. I've been hooked since the first book and can't wait for the next one to come out.
Natalie
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ayil: Dark Warrior Alliance Book 18

I never get tired of reading about the Dark Warriors. It's about time someone got rid of Jared, his crimes are too many. I'm glad Kennek fought him every step of the way. Ayil knew what she was to him but was fighting the attraction.
Debra
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hope the series never ends!

Exciting from the start. Back and forth and in the mean time 2 stories going at the same time. I'm sure that 2nd story we will learn what happens in book 19.
Kemberlee Snelling
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Addictive

This story is another great additional to the series. Brenda Trim and Tami Julia write the best paranormal romances. A must read
Diane
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great book

Love the. dark warrior series have read the book and I always enjoy the way characters O would recommend this book to everyone
Rachel Caverly
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

This wasn't my favorite in the series but these authors bring real characters to life. People you love to follow throughout each series, definitely recommend
Judy
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ayil and Kennex are great together. I enjoyed their story very much. I read this book in a couple of hours, I couldn’t put it down. Great story to go with the series.
Terri West
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great episode in this series.
Lisa
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Latest read in a great series!!!

I truly loved reading this next book in the Dark Alliance series! Love the way the story evolves and continues to introduce new supernaturals.
Lady The Owls
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-reads
Great adventure! Was not disappointed in this story as the others I have not. Great series to get lost in on a nice weekend were all you want to do is curl up and read or veg.
JodyL
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark Warrior world is outstanding

This Dark Warrior world is outstanding! The characters are brilliant!
Ayil and Kennex didn't get along the first time they met. The second time seemed to be filled with hatred. But what appears to be isn't always what reality is.
Kennex hates all angels due to the actions of one. Ayil believes that she could be in league with the demons who are trying to bring Lucifer to the human realm.
Can they get past their preconceived ideas and learn to get along? Or are they
Aneta
Aug 28, 2019
Nicai
Sep 21, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Dark Spy’s Resolution (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 37)
  • Dark Spy Conscripted (The Children Of The Gods, #35)
  • Dark Queen’s Army (The Children Of The Gods, #34)
  • Dark Spy’s Mission (The Children Of The Gods, #36)
  • Dark Dream’s Trap (The Children Of The Gods, #28)
  • Benny (Club Crimson, #3)
  • Dark Queen’s Quest (The Children Of The Gods #32)
  • Dark Overlord New Horizon (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 38)
  • Dark Overlord’s Wife (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series #39)
  • Dark Dream’s Unraveling (The Children of the Gods #27)
  • Dark Choices: The Quandary (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 41)
  • Dark Overlord’s Clan (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 40)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • Lock (Club Crimson, #2)
  • Venom Of God (Transfusion Saga #2)
  • Vampire’s Consort (Perfect Match, #1)
  • Dark Queen’s Knight (The Children Of The Gods, 33)
  • Lord of Fire (The Dragon Demigods, #1)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
   COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)

News & Interviews