Start by marking “Ayil: Dark Warrior Alliance Book 18” as Want to Read:
Ayil: Dark Warrior Alliance Book 18

Ayil: Dark Warrior Alliance Book 18

Ayil, a powerful warrior angel, is on a mission to discover if a Phoenix clan is working with demons. Unfortunately, his plan goes south the moment he meets Kennex, an irresistible clan member who unknowingly possesses demonic energy. When he sees evidence she was attacked, Ayil can’t resist intervening on her behalf, despite the fact his actions threaten his task, as well ...more
Published March 26th 2019 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Ayil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ayil

Eva Millien
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The very foundations of Heaven and angelkind is threatened when Ayil intervenes on a Phoenix's behalf in this thrilling and exciting romance. Ayil and Kennex are two strong, charismatic characters that readers can’t help but enjoy as Kennex who has every reason in the world to mistrust angels begins to open her heart to Ayil which makes the romance very intersting as readers anticipate the outcome, especially since Ayil's doesn't know if he can trust her. The road to their happily ever after is ...more
JoAnn
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Captivating Story! Loved this 18th story in the Dark Warrior Alliance. Ayil and Kennex have been mentioned in other books in this series and I was captivated by their own story featuring their interaction. This story will definitely not disappoint. There’s the slow unfolding a several “mysteries” and surprises involving Kennex that will keep you glued to the story…not wanting to put it down for even a moment. I voluntarily reviewed this after receiving a free copy.
Amy
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another home run

After 18 books most series get boring and repetitive but not this series. It's enough of its own story while still touching on the the characters you know and love that keeps you coming back for more. Not many authors can keep people book with page turning feeling like it there can't put it down yet these two continue to deliver. It's a must read.
Juanita E. Arp
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book 📚, it has a great storyline 👍. This book is filled with action and intrigue, it's entertaining and the interaction and chemistry between Ayil and Kennex is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Karen Bennett
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Angel help me

An angel acting like demon!?! That needs to be rectified immediately before someone gets hurt. Unfortunately not soon enough but it does bring Kennex and Ayil together. Good story line from tragedy to bliss.
Justine
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yum!

Now who doesn't love a warrior Angel lol? And Kennox definitely embodies the Phoenix, renewing herself after her abuse at the hands of an evil, self entitled angel. Another great book in the series. Can't wait for the next one!
Sonja
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I enjoy the characters, the action, the HEA, and of course the steam! The plots are different for each book building on each other but not needing each other to be great.
Veronica LaRoche
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another amazing story that had me hooked. I was really excited for Ayil’s story and I wasn’t disappointed. Ayil & Kennex together are combustible. Another amazing story with amazing characters that I really enjoyed.
Debra
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hope the series never ends!

Exciting from the start. Back and forth and in the mean time 2 stories going at the same time. I'm sure that 2nd story we will learn what happens in book 19.
Rachel Caverly
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

This wasn't my favorite in the series but these authors bring real characters to life. People you love to follow throughout each series, definitely recommend
Judy
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ayil and Kennex are great together. I enjoyed their story very much. I read this book in a couple of hours, I couldn’t put it down. Great story to go with the series.
Terri West
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great episode in this series.
Lady The Owls
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-reads
Great adventure! Was not disappointed in this story as the others I have not. Great series to get lost in on a nice weekend were all you want to do is curl up and read or veg.
Heidi Clark