Start by marking “The Essential Oils Diet: Lose Weight and Transform Your Health with the Power of Essential Oils and Bioactive Foods” as Want to Read:

The first diet program that harnesses essential oils and bioactive foods for weight loss and disease prevention, from the nation’s trusted authority in essential oils and natural remedies.

The runaway success of The Healing Power of Essential Oils showed that there is a growing interest in using essential oils to heal the body. Now, in The Essential Oils Diet, Dr. Eric Zie
Published May 7th 2019 by Harmony

To ask other readers questions about The Essential Oils Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Essential Oils Diet

Jacqueline Wheeler
Jun 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: health, non-fiction
I extremely dislike this book, but it's my fault for not knowing that this book was anti-keto. I thought I was actually going to learn about how to use essential oils in my every day diet, but this book first preached about how we shouldn't follow diets and limit foods... But then it goes to list all the things you can't eat (no coffee, no meat, no sugar, no dairy, etc). The reason they say to not drink coffee is because of it being highly addictive (was this written by Mormons?).
This book also
Dora
Jun 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
Did not expect the religious aspect lead in to this program. Criticism is made of low carb (paleo and keto specifically) however this book goes on to suggest eating that is very much in line with the low carb, clean eating diets. The general food recipes often included stevia. I prefer not to use sweeteners other that whole foods ( berries )

When you finally get to the recipes for essential oils, you are given a recipe to make a year’s supply! So I will not be investing in a huge batch, without h
Ginger Hudock
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a longtime reader of Dr. Eric Zelinski’s website and his previous book The Essential Oils Revolution, so I was very interested to read this new book, The Essential Oils Diet. As a certified nutritionist I am very well educated in healthy eating and living principles. I am always on the lookout for new books that will be of help to my nutrition clients and website readers. There are some worthwhile things in this new book.

I agree with most of the nutrition prinicples in this book and I also
Abigail Parchment
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Essential Information

This book is well written with research-based information on how to adopt a healthy lifestyle. The authors use the Bible as a foundation for their recommendations, but anyone with any world view can use the information presented here to live healthier and happier.

I have been following the “bootcamp” for about a month and have lost pounds and inches, have fewer headaches, and am encouraged by the support group we get access to with the purchase of this book. I look forward t
Athena Rupas
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found the recipes, meal plans and strategies in this book easy to follow. Something the average person can understand and work with. It really is a gentle, practical maintenance program you can follow. I haven't tried it out personally but I think it's something that I think I can work with. I love working with essential oils and could easily incorporate them into my diet.

“I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”
Nichole Reynolds