Start by marking “Feather (Angels of Elysium, #1)” as Want to Read:
Feather (Angels of Elysium, #1)

Feather

(Angels of Elysium #1)

It was supposed to be a quick mission. The only thing quick about it was how rapidly I failed.

With only a month left to earn her missing feathers, twenty-year-old Leigh embarks on a trip to Paris to meet her newest project, twenty-five-year-old Jarod Adler, leader of the Parisian Mafia and the worst kind of sinner . . . a Triple.

If Leigh can get Jarod to accomplish a
Published January 16th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Feather, please sign up.
Olivia Wildenstein Yes. This is New Adult so if you're not a fan of graphic scenes, this book will not be for you.
Hope this helps!

Start your review of Feather (Angels of Elysium, #1)
Aisling Zena
Now Live 19/1/20!

5 Angelic Romeo & Juliet stars

Review now posted 17/12/19

How can I review this book?! I can't even think past what happened long enough to gather my thoughts. As always while reading Olivia Wildenstein's books, I read the whole thing in a day with my heart in my mouth. I really have no clue how she manages to make me feel so invested and into her books when half the time the plots are so far away from my normal reads. For starters, I tend to avoid triangles and angsty reads.
Olivia Wildenstein
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Authors believe they are the masters of their characters' destiny. How very wrong we are.

My angel and sinner love story is up for preorder at a special release price: $2.99 (Regular price will be $4.99) > http://readerlinks.com/l/752908

Please be aware this is an adult paranormal romance. Not recommended for 17 and younger.
Fre06 Begum
Best book so far this year with a truly likeable heroine and a really sweet hero!
Jasmine
***Actual Rating: 5/5 Très Incroyable Étoiles***

HOLY MOLY. THIS BOOK, GUYS, THIS BOOK IS WHAT I’VE BEEN CRAVING FOR FOREVER. I’m always in search of a story that’ll break my heart cruelly, leaving me hopeless and helpless right there even long after finishing it. And I’m so, so, so surprised that I’ve found it. Seriously, people, my heart is not okay right now. And by now, I mean, 3 weeks after reading and embracing and getting over with that ending of this book.

*DEEP BREATH*

All right, let
Kathy - Books & Munches
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Romeo Juliet-retelling? WITH ANGELS?

Yes plea-hease!
Fanna
I honestly didn't think I would like it this much but it was definitely entertaining and the romance was so on-point.

modern romeo and juliet retelling for pnr fans? woah. excited to be a part of the blog tour for this!
Kalli Bunch
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is one of my favorite reads this year. Feather is a Romeo and Juliet retelling but it's not quite what you'd expect. Leigh has grown up believing that one day she will ascend. All she has to do is finish her wings. And in order to complete her wings, she has to convince sinners to do good and lower their score. She lives by a set of rules that she must not break or she risks losing her feathers, which in turn could potentially leave her wings unfinished by the time she has to ascend. I ...more
Maranda
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wildenstein
TEARS and ANGUISH!! This novel will bring romance, hope and the length one angel will go to for LOVE. Leigh is needing to fill her wings with feathers so takes on the darkened soul of a mafia boss Jarod to achieve this. Rules are made to be broken but when that does not happen sorrow ensues. Wish the next in this series "Celestial" was out for me to continue this story. "A copy of this book was provided by the author with no requirements for a review. Comments here are my own opinion." A WINGED ...more
Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts)
The author/publisher provided a free copy of the book for review purposes - thank you! Receiving a review copy does not guarantee a positive review and therefore do not affect the opinion or content of the review.

Have I ever mentioned I hate Romeo and Juliet with a burning passion and thought it was boring as fuck in high school? (Or maybe it was the paper and assignments that came with it... )

No? Yeah, my experience with Romeo and Juliet was no bueno, so you're probably wondering, "Sophia, if
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

I have heard so many wonderful things about this author and it was finally time that I find out why. And boy did I ever! Feather absolutely captured me from the first chapter and kept me enamored until the very end. I am almost at a loss for words. I am hard-pressed to find the words for this story because it really blew me away. I love the unique premise behind this story
Elysian Fields
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
I truly have no I idea how to review this book. Everything I want to say is a bit spoiler-ish or a bunch of ranting and raving nonsense about how much I loved the story, LOL; so here is my attempt:

What do you get when you combine a mafia king, an angel Elysian bent on ascending, warring sides, anger and mistrust, humor and sweetness, lust and angst? You get a heartwarming, gut-wrenching, edge of your seat romance for the ages!

I turned every page with wide eyes and a fast heartbeat. I gasped and
Mandie
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a beautiful read. It was unique, and really kept me wanting more.
Astrid Arditi
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enchanting and heartbreaking... A love story for the ages.
Neilliza Swaffar
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Literature Lover
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-review-it
You emotionally gutted me, This story is gut-wrenching.
I enjoy this book it's amazing. It does have a dark tone but it more about the situation and not about the sexual play. One of the topics that have come up in this book is morality issues from what's right and wrong.
Leigh has a different view of her world, it is until she meets her mission that she starts questioning her morality. Her world has a complex system not only because to earn your wing you need feathers and feathers are saving
Natasha Clark-French
OMG! This book! THIS BOOK! It broke me and remade me and is definitely my favorite book for the year- even after reading Darkdawn which I didn't think could be beat!
From the very first chapter I loved Leigh because she's such a pure character. I actually loved Jarod too, even though I usually dislike those bad-boy-hurting-the-good-girl storylines. He was, surprisingly, a character that I rooted for the entire time.
Olivia is such an amazing writer that this book felt more real to me than real
Belinda Clemons
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am just mind boggled. Feather is definitely the best book ive read this year and ive read over 200 of them.
Feather has left me with a hole in my chest it was that amazing. I will be thinking of this book for weeks.
I adore Feather and Jarod and their relationship. I loved the growth between them since the very first time they met until that heartwrenching ending. i am here crying my eyes out while writing this review. The side characters of Asher and Celeste are just fantastic in themselves.
Kelly Stepp
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A devastatingly beautiful story that captivates, challenges, and inspires. I was hooked almost instantly and fell in love with the characters and their complexities. The imagery and details were exceptional and the depth of detail put into the theology of angel society and it's limitations added dimension and proved thought-provoking. Wildenstein has a certain elegance to her writing and is able to evoke a range of emotions for the reader. A deeper theme of hope permeates the story bringing ...more
Brittany
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feather is the first book in a new series by Olivia Wildenstein, Angels of Elysium.

Feather is about a month shy of 21 years old Leigh. She has that month to get her last feathers to complete her wings. She goes to Paris to meet her newest project, 25 year old mafiaboss Jarod. Jarod can earn her 100 feathers, more then enough to complete her wings, by doing one single act of kindness. But he is the worst kind of sinner, a Triple. She is dead set on saving her, he on destroying her.

I really
Carole
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angels-fallen
It has been awhile since I have read a story about angels.
This one was intriguing as it started out one way, then it suddenly switched.
It kept my interest throughout the whole time.
I had to know what happens next.

On another note - this does end in a cliffhanger.

Bring on the next book quickly !
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
Georgia
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy for an honest review. My heart hurts so bad right now. I still have tears after the ending. I’m torn between regretting reading this and wanting to read this over and over again. Jarod is definitely my new favorite book boyfriend. Feather is amazing herself. They are definitely well-suited to each other. I thought I had this book figured out from all the blurbs and stuff that were posted. Boy, was I wrong. I’ve never been so happy and upset to be wrong and it might have ...more
Sally Maxwell
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a ride, I cried so many times in this book, from happiness and sadness.
What a great and different take on Angels and Nephilim, I can’t wait for the next instalment.
Inga Lady Of Bookland
Wow...I'm just not ready to write a review for this beautifully heartbreaking story yet. At this moment I can only say that I loved it and it has joined the list of books that made me cry my eyes out.

I can't wait for Celest's story and to return to this incredible world, also I just want more of Asher.

*Note. Thank you Olivia for writing this beautiful story and sending me an ARC of Feather in exchange for a honest review. I loved it so much, even though you broke my heart.
Lady The Owls
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cried and felt haunted by this story. Was so good to read after waiting for such a long time (or that is how it felt) for it to come out. Olivia Wildenstein has never disappointed in writing a story to keep you glued to the pages and this is no exception.
Katie
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my. This book. A twist on forbidden love that will make you breathless.
I am not a huge romance reader but Wildenstein knows how to keep me hooked. I loved the banter between Leigh and Jarod. The relationship was a slow burning build that suddenly caught fire. Talk about hot. There are scenes in this novel that'll melt a glacier. A definite winner on all accounts.
Theresea
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feather is the kind of love story that will keep you awake throughout the night till you finish it in one, or maybe two, sittings. The story is immersive. It transports you to Paris where angels help sinners in order to earn feathers for their wings. This story is gritty and sexy, and I couldn't put it down. There's a ton of action, plot twists, and, of course, romance. If you're looking for a book to sweep you away and entertain you, this is it.
Katherine Paschal
Come visit me at https://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/ for more reviews

**4.5 Stars**
I have always been a fan of Angel stories but recently I have been in a slump with them. They have felt too similar to each other so I feel like I am reading the same story over and over again and it caused me to avid Angel stories for the last year. Well, I am a super fan of this author, I have read two other series by her and will read anything she wants to write at this point so I was willing to give her Angel
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 CRANKY STARS

This is one of the better books I have read in a long time. I’m not super religious but I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. The main character is an angel named Leigh. She is working on obtaining the feathers for her wings so that she can ascend to Elysium. She wants to be a shepherd of souls. She must find souls that need reforming to earn the feathers. The higher number of points against the soul, the higher number of feathers she needs. When the story starts, she needs eighty-one
« previous 1 3 next »

• Blood Trial: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #1)
  • Evermore Academy: Winter
  • Provoke You: A Cole Brothers Novel, Book 2 (Cole Brothers Series)
  • Wayward Son (Simon Snow, #2)
  • Vampire Debt: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #2)
  • Loveboat, Taipei (Loveboat, Taipei, #1)
  • Wishes, She Roars: A Dark and Twisted Aladdin Retelling (A Never After Tale)
  • Initiation (Elite Supernatural Trackers, #1)
  • Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
  • Academy of Magic
  • The Fae & The Fallen (Gifted Fae Academy #1)
  • History of Wolves
  • Nameless Queen
  • The Exiled (Dominion of Ash #2)
  • The Hunt (The Twisted Kingdoms #1)
  • A Scot's Pledge (The MacLomain Series: End of an Era Book 1)
  • Releasing The Gods (The Titan's Saga #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Awakening (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #1)
USA TODAY bestselling author Olivia Wildenstein grew up in New York City and earned her bachelor’s in comparative literature from Brown University. After designing jewelry for a few years, Wildenstein traded in her tools for the writing life, which made more sense considering her college degree.

When she’s not sitting at her computer, she’s psychoanalyzing everyone she meets (Yes. Everyone),

Angels of Elysium (2 books)
  • Celestial