Start by marking “Most Interesting Man in the World” as Want to Read:
Most Interesting Man in the World

Most Interesting Man in the World

Published January 28th 2019 by Meryton Press

To ask other readers questions about Most Interesting Man in the World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Most Interesting Man in the World

Debbie Brown
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is just adorable and VERY funny. Yes, Mr. Bingley is a sweet, lovable man, and it turns out he's a bit of a rattle. We're treated to his thoughts and experiences that run concurrently with the canon Pride and Prejudice. I'm not positive whether the title refers to Mr. Darcy (it sure looks like a stiff, proper Mr. Darcy on the cover, doesn't it?) or to Mr. Bingley. Personally, I found the latter more interesting in this particular imagining.

Mr. Bingley is easily distracted, and his musi
wosedwew
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blasted brandy. Sweet nectar with the most damnable consequences.

That headline quote occurs fairly late in the book but it perfectly sums up the contents.

Told from Charles Horatio Bingley’s viewpoint, this short book recaps the major events in canon Pride & Prejudice, including but not limited to Bingley’s hero-worship of his taller, wealthier, better-educated best friend. From the cleft in the chin of Fitzwilliam Tiberius Darcy to the soles of the man’s finest Hessians, Bingley expresses hi
Sheila Majczan
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
There is a lot of brandy drinking going on in this funny variation of P&P told from Charles Horatio Bingley's POV. The events are the same but we are not witness to any scenes in which Bingley was not present. He has Darcy on a pedestal until Darcy reveals his part in separating Bingley from Jane.

Bingley's interpretation of things Fitzwilliam Tiberius Darcy says or does is quite amusing. And then there is Hurst in the background making remarks about how he views what is said or done. For exa
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, own, jaff-regency
Bingley's voice is perfection - breathlessly enthusiastic with genuine care and cluelessness underlying it. And contrasts nicely with Darcy's, which is weary but very fond of his foolish young friend.
Elin Eriksen
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pride and Prejudice from Mr Bingley's point of view.

Filled in the blanks from London, Pemberley and Meryton with a lot of brandy to go...
A hilarious rendition with fabulous written banter between Bingley, Darcy and the Colonel, even Mr Hurst pitched in occasionally.
The oblivious Mr Bingley had me laughing out loud on numerous occasions.

Recommend!
lori huff
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hilarious

A truly funny book is a gift to any reader. It takes a clever and imaginative writer to perceive what will make a reader laugh out loud while enjoying a story, and I had many such moments with this one. The story begins after the failed proposal at Hunsford, when Darcy and Bingley are back in London. The remainder of the P&P story is neatly compressed using Bingley's point of view. In this version Bingley is, in the author's own words, a jingle brain.

Why, oh why did Bingley have to
Lesley Mckenna
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A funny, brandy-soaked offering. 🙁

Anyone who disapproves of liberal and far too frequent imbibing of strong spirits would be advised to give this little offering a miss. If you do give it a miss however, you will miss out on some very clever word play and some very funny ruminations on the part of Charles Bingley.

Poor Charles is not the brightest bulb in the box, but he is a delightful young man who suffers from a severe case of hero-worship of one, Fitzwilliam Tiberius Darcy. Darcy in no way e
Mary Langton
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious

I feel so sorry for the reviewer 'no name', he/she seems to have missed the whole point of the story!! It's looking into the mind of a total scatterbrain and ... ... what am I doing explaining ... you either get it or you don't.
I thought it was hilarious and to me it was NOT a P and P variation but an essential add on to it, an addendum so to speak.
I loved Bingley's take on clouds, hey me and Charlie Brown are with you all the way!
Like others I will be rereading this book many times. I
Birty
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Different Point of View

This is a version of Pride and Prejudice from Bingley’s point of view. And it is humorous and easy to read. Bingley is not the brightest but does have a keen insight, somethings, that the much smarter Darcy seems to lack. My biggest issue with this story is that t here are sometimes holes in the story, big jumps in the telling and it was hard to follow. Overall, a good read for anyone who likes a P&P retelling.
T
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5
Read on DWG not kindle. Very short. Sometimes funny but mostly ridiculous. This Bingley is hopeless, and gets boring towards the end.
Lynne Robson
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious

This book is no hilariously funny I can just imagine Bingley, Darcy, the Colonel and Hurst discussing the up and coming wedding night.
Philip M
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
2plus hours of laughter

If you need a break and some reading fun, get into Charles Bingley's head & POV and journey through a close-to-canonical variation.
Beth
May 10, 2019
Lynn
May 13, 2019
J.L. Ashton
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stephanie
Feb 25, 2019
Monique
Apr 14, 2019
Rev'd Susan Cooper
rated it did not like it
May 04, 2019