Start by marking “Harbor (Renzo + Lucia, #2)” as Want to Read:
Harbor (Renzo + Lucia, #2)

Harbor

(Renzo + Lucia #2)

Lucia Marcello is the good girl—or she used to be. The youngest mafia principessa of her family, she's not the one who falls for the man from the wrong side of the tracks, and she certainly shouldn't have run across the country with him.

She'll leave everything behind for him …

Published February 4th 2019 by Bethany-Kris

To ask other readers questions about Harbor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harbor

Start your review of Harbor (Renzo + Lucia, #2)
✰ Liz ✰
"There was no other way she'd want to spend her night."
description

Harbor is the second book in the Renzo + Lucia Series. This series must be read in order. Following the explosive first book in the series Privilege, Renzo and Lucia find themselves on the run. With Diego, Renzo's little brother, Lucia, and Ren are running for their lives. Lucia's mafia family is looking for them and law enforcement is not far behind. The only thing holding them together is their love.

description
"He pulled out of her then, and s
Bethany-Kris
Jan 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOW LIVE in KU!

Amazon | http://geni.us/Harbor

Releasing Feb 4th, 2019

Blurb revealed!

She'll leave everything behind for him …

Renzo Zulla is the bad guy—society and life labeled him that way. The only person left to take care of his siblings, he couldn't afford the
Bev
Harbor threw me for a bit of a loop. See, no matter their age, BK's heroes have always been just that .... a hero, albeit a dark, brutal and dangerous one at times given the world they live in. They're smart, wily, cunning as a fox and always come out on top. Till now. Renzo was none of those. I get he was just a kid of 20 but oh my god! Some of the idiotic decisions he, and by extension Lucia, took left me gobsmacked at times.

I found the first 2/3rds of the book slow going at times with Ren and
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “Where You Go, I Go” Stars

As we begin, the story picks up where Privilege ends. Lucia and Ren are on the run. But being on the run is not for the faint of heart. Ren does what Ren needs to do in order to keep Diego save and with him. He makes choices that will never end well for the three of them but what choices does he have. He must do what he must. Lucia wants to be no where else than with Ren and Diego. She knows her family and their determination to get her back will eventually come to a
Deborah
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it

I’m loving this series and these characters but...

I felt the first half of this book wasn’t quite as good (for me anyway) as the previous one. Once it really got going (well into the second half) then it was fabulous and I couldn’t get enough.

I absolutely love Ren. He’s been dealt a terrible hand but he’s just got on with it. He’s done whatever was needed for his brother and sister.

Lucia. I like that she loves Ren so much. It’s hard to imagine with her money that she couldn’t have sorted somethi
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

These two made some terrible moves in this book. However, I'm excited to read the next and final book !
Bani
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
3'5 stars! ...more
Ari Reavis
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia-mob, arcs
If there are any errors or misspelled words, it's just because it's hard to see through the tears the end of this book caused. Can you tell how much I loved this book because... OMG. I didn't even want to sleep while reading this book. I savored every moment of it, every page.
Renzo and Lucia, and little Diego, dug their way even deeper into my heart.
The highs and lows of their time together both made me smile and made my heart squeeze with worry and sadness. But always, always when Lucia and Ren
Joelle
Let's start off by saying I am really loving this series and the more books I read from this author the more I fall in love with her works.

This story was a continuation of Renzo and Lucia's story from book one. Talk about how opposites attract and this couple would be the perfect example as they are so different from each other in every way other than the ability to love wholeheartedly.

I have to say that this was a story that kept you glued to the pages the entire time as things were constantly
⏃ : ✦ villainous_vixen ⏃ : ✦
*** 4 "You go, I go" Stars ***

*sniffs* Harbor absolutely gutted me. Knife to the f**king chest. Bethany-Kris knows how to to crush her readers hearts. Lucia and Ren's story is truly heartbreaking.

. . .

"He loved her crazy. Loved her enough to do all the crazy things for her. This love between them, wasn't easy to understand or make sense of, really. This love might ruin them, but strangely, that was the thing that scared him the least when it came to this woman."

Harbor begins
Nikki
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Well there you have it the first 5 star book of 2019!!!!!
Holy shit this book was good. Angst city, sexy, sad, just amazing. This is one of BK's best books to date. I cannot wait to see what happens in the third book this was an incredible book.
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
He was the blue, maybe.
She was the red, most definitely.
Fire and ice.
And still, they fit.

OH MY GOSH, how am I going to live without book 3? I need book 3 as soon as possible. I am still in shock. I still have not processed all my emotions. I am still in a messy state. Because of Harbor. Privilege totally annihilated my heart but Harbor wrecked my soul. It crushed me deeply. It broke my soul. It created shards of my broken heart and cut me inside. Harbor by Bethany-Kris deeply moved me.

Harbor i
Mia Bui
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mile High KINK
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Ren and Lucia hit the road together trying to escape her mob father Lucian Marcello. Along the way they encounter many problems and soon find themselves in over their heads as each twist leads to another unexpected turn over the course of weeks.
The writing is great and it delivers enough gangster moments to remind you it is a mafia tale with romance elements. Ren and Lucia are together and its the only thing to keep them going and trying to find a safe haven. Through the streets of Vegas and Ca
Alex ♈
Tori - Novel Life
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Manoela
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 estrelas

Harbor is the continuation of the story of Lucia and Renzo and managed to overcome the first book and make me love these two even more.Without wanting to give some spoiler of the journey of these two, after all there is still more to come, what I can say is that this book made me hold my breath and wait for the inevitable, what happened but didn't stop being so sad and heartbreaking.

I've read all of this author's books so I feel safe to say that Lucia and Renzo have won my heart. I
HeartBreaker
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
This couple is one of those that made you realize that love exist and that one can go to great lengths for the person he loves.At least that is what Ren and Lucia did for me.

They are amazing together,wild and so in love.I just enjoyed reading this book.
It made me feel so many things,Them being on the run and just trying to find a place where they can settle down and be them.All of that just made me rooting for them harder and harder.They are so passionate and determinate to see this thing thru.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love is worth it all…

Whew… Another whirlwind read as Lucia and Renzo’s journey took them to unexpected places. On the run with limited means meant fewer options as they tried to find a safe haven. I felt for them as they saw limited options for themselves and made some decidedly unwise choices. I had to remember they were very young and who knows how anyone would react in the situations they found themselves. True to this author, those situations meant tough calls and more than one walk on the d
Shirley
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

First off I am a massive fan of all BK’s books however I wasn’t overly enamoured with this one. I found the first 2/3rds of the book a little bit pointless and some of Ren and Lucia’s decisions left me with that WTF feeling. This was far too Bonnie and Clyde for me and dragging little Diego around didn’t sit that well either.
Now having said that the last 1/3rd of the book was bang on and really kicked it up and that cliffhanger…..oh man!! So my rating is for this part of the book oh
Corene
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hmmm ok how to start with this book.

The last one didn't have this massive cliffhanger? So for me it took a little to get back into the swing of things. Its much easier when you're like "OMG what happens next?!?!"

Anyway! Back to the book. It is kind of like a slow burn. There are all these small events that eventually crash into each other and make this massive bonfire of "Oh shit"

I put down the book and needed a minute. You know when you have those moments? Where you need to re-read it to make
Julia
A mighty heartbreaking story of love that will survive?!

Harbor is the second part of Renzo and Lucia story by Bethany-Kris. This book was even more heartbreaking than I thought but I loved it. It made me feel - love, friendship and even anger.
Renzo and Lucia are worlds apart but they want to be together no matter what but circumstances or even mighty people...
I love Renzo (I think he is my new Cross) for his views and belifs. he doesn't want to kneel but he is full of respect.
Lucia - poor soul
Lavender
5 'You Go. I Go.' STARS

If you have not read Privilege do that first.

Lucia Marcello—the good girl gone bad has forsaken privilege turning her back on controlling la familia for—love, for loyalty, for him.

Renzo—born was at the bottom accepting the ways of a sinner to do right by his family. If giving them a better life meant running himself into the ground, then so be it.

Renzo found sanctuary, a sense of belonging, in the one woman the world told him he could not have—that he was not good enoug
Sara F.
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully heartbreaking. I knew my two star crossed lovers would be tested and pulled apart in this one, but I didn’t expect it to hurt so badly and for the hurt to come from family within. BK is an amazing storyteller and weaver of words. I love the world she builds and the characters that come alive on the pages. I was completed engrossed. Beautiful, sexy and heartbreaking fairytales....please release the final book soon. I’m weeping for Renzo and Lucia’s HEA.
Rachel
3 Stars

I struggled a little with this one,’ mainly due to the slower pace. The sequel to Lucia and Renzo’s story has them on the run from the Marcello’s, with only each other to depend on. A lot of the story is watching them run from place to place, settling down in one spot and then fleeing to another once something goes wrong. Lucia also started grating on my nerves with this one, where I think her naïveté really shined through in certain points with her decision making. With the ending, I’m
C
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really like Ren and Lucia. They love each other hard.
Looking forward to Book 3!
it.sgottabethebooks
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HARBOR
by Bethany-Kris
5 💎💎💎💎💎

*This is books 2 in the Renzo + Lucia trilogy. I suggest reading book 1, Privilege as this book follows the same couple. *

The love between Lucia and Renzo is inspiring. Despite the difference in upbringing these two have such an intense connection and unbreakable bond. The journey that they embark on Harbor is exciting, scary but as long as they are together all was good. On the run for most of the book you see the bond and love these two harbor for each other.

Lucia
Precious ✨
4.5 high speed stars.

I love the loyalty in this book. The phrase ride or die is so loose in real life but in this world that Bethany-Kris has written these two are the breathing version of it. You got your hot steamy parts of these two young lovers. I would recommend this series about two star crossed lovers trying their hardest to navigate to a harbor they can be together in.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Where the Snow Falls (Seasons of Betrayal, #2)
  • Something Green (Den of Mercenaries, #2.5)
  • White Rabbit: The Fall (The Kingmaker Saga, #2)
  • Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga, #3)
  • Down the Line (Volkov Bratva, #4.6)
  • Bound By Blood Anthology (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7.5)
  • Nix. (Den of Mercenaries #3)
  • Red. (Den of Mercenaries, #1)
  • Celt. (Den of Mercenaries #2)
  • Red Herring (The Kingmaker Saga #4)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles, #3)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • White Rabbit: The Rise (The Kingmaker Saga, #1)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles, #2)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Crooks & Kings (The Wild Bunch, #1)
  • Acquainted
  • Luca Vitiello (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #0.5)
The author of too many novels to count, Bethany-Kris is a Canadian, lover of much, and mother to four sons, a glaring of cats, and a pack of dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, a snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a spouse calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she ca ...more

Renzo + Lucia (4 books)
  • Privilege (Renzo + Lucia, #1)
  • Contempt (Renzo + Lucia, #3)
  • Cusp (Renzo + Lucia #5)

News & Interviews