Start by marking “My Kind Of Perfect” as Want to Read:
My Kind Of Perfect

My Kind Of Perfect

I, Adele Roberts, am a romance author, and it’s the most remarkable career in the world, until I lose myself in the depths of my characters’ love lives and realise theirs are way better than my own.

Determined to find out if ‘Mr Perfect‘ exists, I do the one thing I never thought I would: I sign up for online dating.

Yes, that’s right.

I can only imagine it’s a disaster waiti
Expected publication: March 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about My Kind Of Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Kind Of Perfect

Millennial Book Life Crisis - Samantha
This story was definitely a comical romantic read and I was entertained from the first page! The witty banter between characters and how it was different based on the interactions between them really provided for an enjoyable read. I also really enjoyed the underlying theme of friendship as well, as Adele’s best friends had her back whether it was something they supported and initiated or not. I also was a huge fan of Drew because who doesn’t like a super hot guy with his life together?! Overall ...more
Jade Pitman
I loved this book so much! I was hooked from the first page and I couldn’t put it down.

It was heartwarming and funny.

I loved drew & Adele soo much.
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
My Kind Of Perfect will have you dying of laughter then reaching for a fan over and over again. This book gave be the best kind of whiplash as K.L. Jessop seamlessly bounced back and forth between pure comedy and enough heat to catch everything around you on fire with Drew and Adele’s story. Thanks to all the humor and the fact Drew is #bookboyfriendgoals this book will keep you smiling the entire time you’re reading.
Adele is the kind of girl I think everyone would call best friend material. Th
Louise Roach
I love this story!!! You’re all going to LOVE Drew and & Adele...

I want to read it all over again. And I will very soon!

Full review will follow.

5 Stars

Lou
K.L. Jessop
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars

My Kind of Perfect is a funny little romp of a book. It tells the adventures of a romance writer Adele who hasn’t had the best of luck in the love department. Her friends decide to set her up with an online dating profile and hilarity ensues from an accountant to a guy who brings her balloons on a first date like some children’s party clown. She only has eyes for Drew the guy who runs her favorite bar. Drew has always had his eye on Adele and thinks it’s funny all these lame dates
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Kind Of Perfect is a lighthearted and heartwarming romance read and I was highly entertained from the first page.

The wit and the banter between the characters and the interactions between them made for an satisfying and fabulous read. The chemistry between Adele and Drew was off the charts hot and I just loved their story. The ending was simply gorgeous!

Overall, I very enjoyed both the storyline and the style of writing and can’t wait to see what this author comes up with next.
Amanda Lee
Kristi
Mar 18, 2019
Shelby
Mar 22, 2019
KL lives in South West England just on the edge of Dartmoor where the moorland goes on for days. It's beautiful, breath-taking and occasionally rather wet.

KL probably swears way more than she should, her mum makes the best cupcakes in history, and she goes weak at the knees for a man with a five o'clock shadow.