Start by marking “The Slip Series Collection” as Want to Read:

(Scandalous Slip #1-3)

It's everyone's worst nightmare...a wardrobe malfunction that exposes you to the world.

Laugh, cringe, and swoon through three stories of such embarrassing moments with the complete Slip Series Collection.

Dickslip
One wardrobe malfunction. Two lives forever changed.

Playing in a star-studded charity basketball game should be fun, and it is, until I literally go balls
Published January 21st 2019 (first published May 22nd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Slip Series Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Slip Series Collection

Start your review of The Slip Series Collection
Melissa Agena
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Comedy and Romance at its finest! The Slip Series Collection is written by Gwyn McNamee and let me tell you it’s fantastic! You can read all of these individually but I would read them in order because the main characters come from the previous books. Now, let’s start with the first one. Dick Slip. Yes, that’s the name of the first book and yes, that’s exactly what happens in this book. Rafe is a TV personality for a children’s show about bones and fossils. Andy is the new CEO of the network. ...more
Sara Oxton
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Slip Series by Gwyn McNamee a five-star read that will blow you away.
Dick Slip a five-star read that will have you slipping out. I have loved everything by this author I’ve read, this did not disappoint. It’s totally different to the Hawke Family series but it’s still just as good, it’s funny and sweet and hot all wrapped up in one great package. What starts as a tiny little accident (That’s not so tiny) leaves Rafe on a journey that he thinks is going to lead to him losing his job, but
Maura
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a super funny series. From the first book to the last, these stories are filled with cute banter, sexy innuendos and great friendships.

Remember how your granny used to tell you to always wear clean under garments - heck, at least wear them? Well this series helps drive that point home.

Nipslip
Beaver Blunder

I truly think the titles give you enough of an idea as to the general plot point. Each of these stories are also filled with complexity and emotion. The characters are well
Liz
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore anything with Gwyn McNamee’s name on it, so I am naturally biased I will confess that up front and center, but this is such a fantastic steal you just have to grab this, I know I did and I got a few extra for some fun gifts for a few gal friends. I have read Dic Slip and Beaver Blunder and laughed so hard I nearly peed myself (no shame I have had c-section LOL) they were that good, so when I went to grab the third and saw the box set well hell yes I will take three LOL! I ...more
Katie
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
By Gwyn McNamee
5 stars

This is a fantastic box set of stories – all of them are absolutely hilarious! I love this author and her books never fail to entertain me. I am always dragged straight into her stories and the characters she creates are wonderful. This box set includes D*ckslip, Nipslip and Beaver Blunder.

D*ckslip – Book 1
Oh my god this book had me full on laughing out loud by the end of the first few pages. There was nothing missing from this book, apart from
Tracy Wilkin
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Slip series is a collection of three extremely hilarious stories by ultra talented author Gwyn McNamee. They comprise of Dickslip, Nipslip and Beaver Blunder. They are highly entertaining and some of the best written books I have ever read.

Dickslip

The title of this book was the first tick in the awesome box. The author was the second. I enjoyed this story with wild abandon. A guaranteed 5 star author, I knew this was going to keep me immersed and invested for hours.

Rafe is hilarious from
Krystal Gregory
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 out of 5 Stars

Dickslip by Gwyn McNamee
4 out of 5 stars
Let me first say that the only reason this book is not 5 out of 5 stars is that I really, really wanted this book to be a few chapters long, and that is just me being selfish. This a laugh out loud funny, very fast paced romance comedy. If you are looking for a quick read with a lot of quips, quirks, hot steamy action scenes and hilarity thrown in, this is the book for you. Rafe is an absolutely
Viper Spaulding
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic box set of sexy rom-coms!

I really loved this set of interconnected standalone rom-coms. The humor is both situational and verbal, the attraction between the main characters is instantly intense, and their paths to their HEAs are sprinkled with humor and paved with heartfelt emotions. The writing is witty and insightful, with memorable characters and an easy-going pace.

Dickslip is a fantastic rom-com with a huge heart. You can imagine the wardrobe malfunction just from the title alone,
lovestoread
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this lighthearted look at life! These books are hilarious and fun for an evening's reading. A nice get away from a crappy day!

Dick Slip (Book 1)
Love this turn about on power. Female exec with a male subordinate. Things begin with a bit of heat when Rafe is playing a charity ball game and has a wardrobe malfunction. His boss, new, first ever female CEO, Andrea stands up for him.

After a crap week Rafe is in the local with his frienf whiling away the evening and whom does he bump into...his
Nicole
By Gwyn McNamee
5 Stars

Looking for romance? Looking for laughs? Then this is a box set you HAVE to pick up! Gwyn McNamee has it locked down with The Slip Series Collection. Just the name of the collection should give you a hint! All the books in this series will take you on a hilarious journey.

From book 1, DickSlip, with its comedic banter between Rafe & Andy, Ms. McNamee ensnares the reader with great writing and all around good feelings. Although the story is not
Sunday
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars

This complete series by Gwyn McNamee is a fun and sexy read.

Dickslip is a short Rom/ Com by Gwyn McNamee. This is book is truly hilarious. I laughed from beginning to end. I just couldn’t put this book down. Rafe’s unfortunate incident on national tv brought instant embarrassment and trouble to his career as a host to a children’s show. Andy is the strong willed women, she is the CEO of the television station who has to deal with Rafe’s mess.
Karyn Taylor
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Slip Series Collection contains the 3 novellas in the Slip Series by Gwyn McNamee: Dickslip, Nipslip and Beaver Blunder. All 3 are stand-alone novellas although there are some recurring characters. Each book starts with an embarrassing moment for the main character where they inadvertently expose an intimate part of their body which then causes major repercussions to their lives.
In Dickslip, Top children’s TV presenter Rafe accidentally exposes his ‘meat and 2 veg’ when playing in a charity
Jenny
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dick Slip- Sometimes the worst thing that can happen brings you the best thing that can happen. Full of humor, and of course hot sex (because what else would we expect from Gwyn McNamee?). It’s a quick read, but has the feel of a full length novel. It doesn’t feel rushed to get through the story.
Love it.

Nip Slip- I totally loved this book. The sequel to DickSlip, but this time it’s Rafe’s sister Riley that has the slip. It had some really funny moments, some great flirting between Riley and the
Book-Lovin-Momma
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just knew this series would be full of laughs and smexy times, and I. Was. Not. Wrong!!!

Dickslip - Women are not the only ones who can have wardrobe malfunctions!! This hilarious book was such a fun read and had me laughing out loud! Rafe and Andy mix it up with their steam and aggravation! I loved this sexy novella!

Nipslip - One nip slip, a world of hilarious aftermath! Riley definitely did not need a garment malfunction at this point in her career. It's like anathema where she's concerned
Jenni Bishop
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Slip Series Collection by Gwen McNamee is a great collection of stories that are quick, easy and funny reads. Each story is a romantic comedy that are scandalous and you will have a smile on your face and will be laughing out loud from start to finish.

Dick Slip One man's pride is sorely tested when he inadvertently exposes more of himself than he ever wanted to share, let alone at a charity event and on live television for all the world to see.

Nip Slip Riley is the next up and coming big
Heather
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Slip Series Collection by Gwyn McNamee features Dick Slip, Nip Slip and Beaver Blunder. Each of these stories is a fun and entertaining read. Characters experiencing mishaps that throw their lives into the blender and they work to navigate some semblance of balance back into their lives. There is no limit to the amount of laughter each of these stories will generate for you as you read. In Dick Slip, Rafe - a television personality and Andy - CEO in the industry start off the collection. ...more
Chantelle Smith
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gwyn McNamee is by far one of my all-time favourite authors. She has a brilliant writing style that flows effortlessly and she creates stories that are captivating and engaging and that is not different from the collection of books in the Slip Series. Made up of the books Dickslip, Nipslip & Beaver Blunder, Gwyn McNamee has created three easy quick romantic comedies that are funny, romantic, steamy & captivating and to top it off they have some wonderful characters. I like that each book ...more
Robin Rankin
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Slip Series Collection by Gwyn McNamee is a hilarious set of three books. I can't remember laughing out loud more while reading any other books. The situations and how everything went down were a perfect formula.

Dickslip is the first of thr series and I think it was my favorite. So often it's the woman who have the wardrobe malfunctions but this time it was the guy. Evidently everyone there got an eye full. Rafe's career as a children's TV host ends up being in jeopardy. Great read.

Nipslip
Angela
5 Stars

The Slip Series Collection contains all three books in The Slip series- Dickslip (Rafe & Andy’s story- Book #1), Nipslip (Riley and Tate’s story- Book #2), and Beaver Blunder (Maddie & Owen’s story- Book #3). These books are all hilarious romantic comedies that revolved around wardrobe malfunctions- and the mayhem and hilarity that ensues.
These books are so refreshingly original, so much fun to read, incredibly funny, sexy, witty, and so incredibly HOT. I fell in love with the
Laura Furuta
By: Gwyn McNamee
5 out of 5 stars

The Slip Series Collection by Gwyn McNamee is a group of stories that are fast-paced and fun to read. There is enough embarrassment, humor, romance, and steamy scenes that you will find yourself lost in each story’s pages and not wanting to put them down. There are wonderful and engaging characters that I loved reading about. There is humorous dialogue that had me with a smile on my face and laughing out loud. You can’t help but be
Debi

This collection has 3 of the most fun books to read,

Dick Slip
Nip Slip
Beaver Blunder

Each a very quick read, and each will have you laughing out loud and I even found myself blushing during the slips…

You could I suppose read all of these as stand-alone’s but I would not recommend that because all of the characters intertwine either by family or friendships and you would be missing out on some seriously awesome stories if you don't read them all.

This
Krystal gaston
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Slip Series Collection by Gwyn McNamee. Let me just start by saying these stories are hilarious, they each have their own special incident and they pull you in right away. You will recognize the characters as you go since they are present in the previous stories to some degree. Have you ever had that dream where you are naked in front of a crowd and completely humiliated. Yeah that's what these three stories are about that one moment that makes you so embarrassed but you have to move ...more
Penny Layne
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
If they weren't fictional, I'd feel bad for laughing

Rafe exposed himself to not only an entire arena of charity basketball fans. Riley flashes her boob at a NY Fashion Week. Maddie has flashed judges and other lawyers in the courthouse!
They deserve their HEA, don't they?
Rafe, Riley and Maddie might just have the worst collective luck out of any group of friends in the entire world! I read each one of these stories feeling utterly sorry for them. But all in all, each turned out on the right side
Kerry Baker
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Slip Series by Gwyn McNamee is a brilliant series of laugh out loud romances. Each one is a brilliant story and interesting characters and each one has the ability to have you crying with laughter.
This whole series is fun and easy to read and is the perfect series if you want to shut yourself away from the world for a day.
Each of these books are the type that you read in one sitting because you simply can’t put them down. Even if I wasn’t before after reading this series I can definitely say
Stacey
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a serie's everyone had me laugh out loud! They are brilliant novels full of romance , ridiculously funny moments and just storylines that you become hooked too. Oh my there are some hot scenes too which to me with the humour, romance the fantastic banter between the character's sum up the perfect read! I have got lost in every one of the books i just couldn't pull myself away and to be frank i didn't want too. These novels are perfect to read with you favourite beverage or cuppa, feet ...more
Dawn Daughenbaugh
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star
The Slip Series Collection By Gwyn McNamee is a fun group of stories with just the right amount romance and humor along with some super steamy scenes. The characters are all well developed and loveable. I had a hard time putting them down once I started reading. There is some scenes that will have you fanning yourself because of the rising temperature. I highly recommend this book collection .I look forward to reading more from this Author.
Bobbi Wagner
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of three stories that I loved. They are a romantic comedy that left me laughing throughout. They are creative stores that I couldn’t put down until the end. Each story is about someone who has had a wardrobe malfunction that affects their lives somehow. Wait until you see what happens to these characters! The characters are strong, connectable, true to life and steamy. These are a must read short stories that you won’t be able to put down.
Moriah Venable
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Slip series is three novels by Gwyn McNamee.

I have been a fan of this author for a few years now and I have loved everything I have read by her.

Seeing that she wrote a few romantic comedies where the main characters have an embarrassing moment that follows them around, I felt was very unique and a fun twist on the genre.

I recommend this series to anyone looking for cute fast reads.
Lyndsey Fairley
5 stars

This collection is all 3 books in the Slip Series, Dick Slip, Nip Slip, and Beaver Blunder. Each one is a quick romantic comedy about a different couple who have been on the wrong end of wardrobe malfunction.
I loved this series and the clever titles as well! If you need a quick laugh, these are for you.
Lucy Berson
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Slip Series Collection by Gwyn McNamee. I have read many many books by Gwyn McNamee and I have laughed and cried through her books….. needless to say, this series will have you rolling laughing.
With books titled: Dickslip, Nipslip and Beaver Blunder….. how are they not great and funny all wrapped into one amazing box set.

• Captivated By The Millionaire (Mills & Boon True Love)
  • If The Shoe Fits... (The Liberty Lawrence Series Book #3)
  • Pandora's Price (Hart & Cole Book 3)
  • Taming the Troublemaker (Hills of Texas, #3)
  • Hate to Love You (Baker's Bunch Book 1)
  • The Woman America Loves a Latte
  • Little Miss Eyes of Blue
  • Flirty Dancing
  • Blade's Edge (Satan's Devils MC, #10)
  • Turning the Tide (Eastern Shore Swingers Book 5)
  • Eight Steps to Alpha (Nerdy by Nature, #1)
  • Little Do You Know (Bayou Devils MC 5)
  • Proper Impulse
  • Everyday Enchantments: Musings on Ordinary Magic & Daily Conjurings
  • Rewind (Rewind #1)
  • Nothing But Trouble (Irresistible Billionaires #1)
  • Vantage Point (Gray Ghost #4)
  • Pandora's Poison (Hart & Cole Book 2)

Scandalous Slip (3 books)
  • Dickslip (Scandalous Slip #1)
  • Nipslip (Scandalous Slip #2)
  • Beaver Blunder (Scandalous Slip #3)