Start by marking “Tame the Flame (The Sectorium #3)” as Want to Read:
Tame the Flame (The Sectorium #3)

Tame the Flame

(Whisper Cape #3)

"He lost his memory. She lost him."

In a town full of magic, mayhem, and murder, magical side effects aren't unheard of. Unfortunately, it's Addison's lover, Cael who is affected, and the fallout is significant. As a result of some mind-altering misfire, Cael no longer remembers Addison or the love they shared; he's only aware of his duty to his mentor and the Sectorium.

Ad
Kindle Edition
Published 2017 by Amber Glow Books (first published October 31st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Tame the Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tame the Flame

Start your review of Tame the Flame (The Sectorium #3)
Suzan
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: paranormal romance fans
I have been looking forward to this book for ages and was so excited when it was finally released! I love the characters so much and the only thing I'm sad about is the ending is so well tied up in the epilogue that I don't think there will be anymore books in the series! Still, so much happened and was revealed in this book and I loved the ending that Addie and Cael got!
I wish he could have regained all his memories but he didn't need them cause he and Addie are meant to be and even without the
Amber Garza
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was fortunate enough to receive an ARC of this book. After reading Whisper Cape and Reflections I was anxious to find out what happened with Cael and Addie and Maia and Gerry. Reflections ended with a cliffhanger so I just had to know where Cael went and if he made it back to Addie.
This book didn't disappoint. Cael was just as swoon-worthy as he was in the last two books. Maia and Gerry were just as cute as always. There was a lot of mystery and suspense as in the other two books. And the endi
Susan Griscom
Aug 13, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
It's Live!!!! On Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

description

Cael and Addie have held a special place in my heart and always will. Here is a link to an interview I once had with them back when they first met. http://swblog.susangriscom.com/2012/1...
Michelle Leah Olson
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Michelle L. Olson:
*eARC received from the Author
--Actual rating 3.5 Skulls

Oh, it's so bittersweet... I have been following Addie and Cael's tale since day one when Susan reached out to me (as Regan) and asked if I'd be interested in reading Whisper Cape. At that time, it was one of the best books I had read and I instantly developed a serious book boyfriend crush on Cael. That didn't change through the utter enjoyment of Reflections, and now that t
Tina
Aug 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-authors
I have loved this series from the very beginning and I am sad to see the series ending. Addie and Cael are such a fantastic couple, but I have a soft spot for Maia and Gerry too. Who doesn't love a hot and loving Scotsman?

A Secret Fate continues right where Reflections left off and I was able to find out what happened after the cliffhanger that ripped my heart out. I won't give anything away because trust me you will want to read it for yourself. I will say that this book has a lot of steamy Cae
L.L. Hunter
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*Contains spoilers*

Wow! A Secret Fate is the perfect ending to a wonderful series! I am totally in love with Caddie (my name for the ship of Addie and Cael) and was so so pleased that everything worked out for them in the end. Although Cael never fully regains his memories, i love the way Addie was able to show him what he had missed through the crystal. I loved their kids, Maddi and Shane, and would have loved to know a bit more about Gerry and Maia's twin girls, i hope Susan writes a spin off
Celsey Seivert
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG i love this series! I could not put any of these books down. I freaked out when Cael disappeared and to find out he lost his memory. And then i was worried about Maia and the twins...so glad i finally got my answers. Thank you so much Susan for all your hard work!
Natalie
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review to come! ;)
Jo
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely paranormal romance story.
Deb Carroll
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: great-reads
I am so sad to see the end of Cael and Addie's story! I was very impressed with this book though! Cael has lost 5 years of his life and this means he doesn't remember Addie. When he finally makes his way home he finds that many things have changed. His family and Addie make the decision to not tell him about his love of Addie and instead we see him working his way towards loving her again. Addie suffers horribly because of his loss of memory but they will soon come back together as they are fate ...more
Suzan
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance fans
I have been looking forward to this book for ages and was so excited when it was finally released! I love the characters so much and the only thing I'm sad about is the ending is so well tied up in the epilogue that I don't think there will be anymore books in the series! I'll miss these characters!

Still, so much happened and was revealed in this book and I loved the ending that Addie and Cael got!I wish he could have regained all his memories but he didn't need them cause he and Addie are mean
Kendra Lola Kay
Loved this series!!

I'm silently kicking myself for not starting book two right after I finished book one and it wasn't like you could stop right after reading the second book... Not with that cliffhanger. The story only got better. A Secret Fate was a perfect ending to the series, which I would not consider a definite favorite of mine now.

I've never been a big Paranormal fan but it is with reading books like the Whisper Cape series I've changed my tune. I'm now a fan.

With all the likeable charac
Heidi
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was by far my favorite of the Whisper Cape Trilogy. I am saddened by the fact it is over. Maybe if we beg enough we can get more Addison and Cael. The last book left in such a gut wrenching cliffhanger. This book picked up exactly where the last left off. I thought I was going to cry through this whole book. From the first page I was on the edge of my seat. Hoping and praying for Addie and Cael. Each page made me more anxious about the next. I couldn’t put it down. I needed to get to the en ...more
Katherine
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Secret Fate by Susan Griscom is the final book in the Whisper Cape trilogy. Reflections (book 2) ended with a major cliffhanger and I had to read A Secret Fate as soon as possible because I needed to know what happened next.
The story was well written and interesting. The plot flowed smoothly and had some twists
and turns. There was a lot of action and suspense. And the characters were amazing.
I was really happy with how the series ended and I really loved getting to know the characters.
I woul
InD'tale Magazine
2.5/5.0

A sweet story about two people destined for each other, “A Secret Fate” works better as a part of the series and not as a standalone, especially as it starts off moments after “Reflections” ended.

Read full review in the 2014 November issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Debbie Poole
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After loosing his memory Cael struggles to remember Addie and the love they have. Will he get it back? Can his family help him? I never wanted this series to stop.
Reyna's Mom
rated it did not like it
Nov 19, 2013
Oct 21, 2015
Tracy
Jun 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

• Brennus (Immortal Highlander, Clan Skaraven #1)
  • Moonstone Obsession (Moonstone Romance, #1)
  • Cadeyrn (Immortal Highlander, Clan Skaraven, #2)
  • A Dandy in Aspic
  • Evander (Immortal Highlander #3)
  • Tharaen (Immortal Highlander, #2)
  • Eadan's Vow: A Scottish Time Travel Romance (Highlander Fate Book 1)
  • Lachlan (Immortal Highlander #1)
  • Kanyth (Immortal Highlander, Clan Skaraven #4)
  • Taran (Immortal Highlander, Clan Skaraven #5)
  • Domnall (Immortal Highlander, Clan Mag Raith #1)
  • Ruadri (Immortal Highlander, Clan Skaraven #3)
  • Broden (Immortal Highlander, Clan Mag Raith #4)
  • Tormod (Immortal Highlander #4)
  • Mael (Immortal Highlander, Clan Mag Raith #2)
  • Gavin (Immortal Highlander, #5)
  • Edane (Immortal Highlander, Clan Mag Raith #3)
  • Christmas in Silver Bell Falls (Silver Bell Falls, #1)
Find me on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Susan-Griscom/...

Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SMGriscom

Award winning author, Susan Griscom, writes paranormal and contemporary romance. She's hooked on gritty romances and is a huge fan of superheroes and bad boys confronted with extraordinary forces of nature, powers, and abilities beyond the norm mixed with steamy romance, of course.

She

Whisper Cape (3 books)
  • Ignite the Flame (The Sectorium #1)
  • Reflections (Whisper Cape, #2)

News & Interviews